End me

>>Been going to physio for a month
good job wasting your own time and/or money

physio's are quacks

ben?

Why do all major sports teams, athletes and bodybuilders have them then

>physio's are quacks

Clueless

My ulnar nerve pops out of my right elbow every time I do heavy exercises involving triceps (bench, weighted dips). I fucking hate it and the orthopaedic surgeon said there isn't much he can do without fucking up my nerve.

Yes you are absolutely right, except I had a si joint injury for about 2 years and visiting a physio for about 6 times fixed it

Why are they quacks? The physios where I live have degrees and are used by plenty of top sportsman.

My physio was physio for a top bodybuilder who gets mentioned here a lot.

>another fggt falls for the squat meme

richard?

>Hamstring tendon behind knee pops out whenever I squat
Literally what the fuck are you talking about. It rips out of your skin like a baby xeno and you have to stuff it back in? the distal attachment at the knee tears but somehow reattaches itself? Please explain, OP.

It's probably something wrong with his tendon sheath, so it doesn't secure the tendon in place properly when he squats.

The tendon behind my knee on the outside moves out sideways when I get to parallel

First: eh? If both ends are secure, how the devil is it not "secured in place properly"? If both ends aren't secure, OP would know, because he more or less wouldn't be able to walk.

Second, I've never heard of anyone having an injury to the tendon sheath outside of major trauma that also affected the tendon and usually the musculature too. I'm not saying such a thing is impossible, but it's not where I'd bet.

Third, does it HURT? Is there pain? Where and of what nature? What about weakness? Through what range of motion? As I'm sure you know, crepitus is more or less harmless in the absence of pain and quite normal. If it's just noise, OP is being a wiener.

(And fourth, OP is probably squatting wrong, but that's kind of beside the point.).

Do you have any reason to believe you're not just freaking out about perfectly normal anatomical function?

Sigh
Millions of other movements and excercises.
Bitches about meme ones
Truly not gonna make it.

He was probably roiding and disturbed the integrity of the joints. Fix them with proper supplementation genius. The body can heal itself under the right set of circumstances.

I have a tendon sheath injury to my wrist. The tendon itself is fine, it just gets irritated every time I supinate my wrist, so I wear a brace when I work out to keep the tendon from popping out and getting inflamed. Still waiting on MRI scan results though.

Is it normal for tendons to pop out like that

>Be me
>19
>Just went through Acute pschosis
>Schizo
Just remember it could always be worse you could have died from bone cancer at 3years old.

Does it hurt?

No never caused me any pain, and I got up to squatting 125kgx5.

I'm just worried that it's a sign that something it wrong and one day I will snap my shit up.

My leg tendon makes a bit of noise when squatting and my doctor said it was normal.

Interesting, but I don't think the tendon is actually popping out of the sheath, right? (I don't think the tendon sheath itself has enough structural integrity for that. More like shrinkwrap than copper tubing.). I just googled tenosynovitis and it looks like any popping would be caused by fluid buildup and scar tissue, like it is with most things.

I don't know. Does it hurt? If so, how much, where, when, for how long, and with what qualities? Is there weakness? If so, through what range of motion, in what activities?

Look, you don't have to squat. Hell, you don't have to lift, or care about fitness. It's your life, do what you want and mind your own business. But if you want to, I'm pretty goddamned sure you can.

Never mind, just saw . OP, the diagnosis is in, and you are a wiener.

If you have some basic intelligence you dont need a physio for anything.

prove me wrong faggot

>The physios where I live have degrees
Like this means anything.
A lot of degrees are based on flawed and old ideas that have no value in society now.

you know that small bone thing on the outer part of your leg? when I squat and reach parallel I think I feel it sort of move or pop. What is this?

>you know that small bone thing on the outer part of your leg?
I realize it's technically possible for you to be more uselessly vague than this, but you'd have to be trying pretty hard.

So basically if it isn't causing me any pain it isn't a problem and I should continue squatting?

Sorry, but I really don't know what it's called. Just reach behind your knee and touch it, you should feel two small bone things. They sort of flex when you move your leg.

>fuck my lower back on the leg press
>pain for two weeks
>slight tingling sensation on the right leg
Could this just be a sciatic "over-strech" or I might as well look for a neurosurgeon? And right when going to the gym was looking less like a chore

where does in tingle? Knowing which nerve it is will show where the cause lies
might be a slight piriformis tear that irritates the ischias nerve

Could be my hipocondriac side showing up (intern here) but it does tingle along the back of the leg but since it was two weeks ago I don't want to go running to the CAT scan machine

CAT scans wont find anything. Surgery will fuck up more than it will heal.

Yeah but then again if it is a hernia kind have to plan workouts around this, and I guess after being a year studying for the entrance exam, to start trying to get fit and fuck up this badly makes me feel kinda shitty. Guess I'll wait a couple more days, maybe the injury isn't fully healed

that's moronic babe
what do you think physio therapists do?