How does I into Jason Bourne mode?

How does I into Jason Bourne mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0UBfO9kFMI
youtube.com/watch?v=bQDUkUPKRGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I3znSbbu9IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be a marine, get recruited in Treadstone program, secret CIA physical/mental augmentation, psychological reconditioning, fuck up an assassination cause a guy's kids are in the room, get shot several times, survive hours in freezing Mediterranean water full of bullet holes, forget who you are, follow paper trail and fragmented memories, get innocent Swiss girl mixed up in everything and eventually killed, outwit and murder several other Treadstone operatives, tell Pam she looks tired, find old training facility, remember who you are, disappear into the void, reappear to make a worthwhile sequel after Hawkeye gets chased by a guy in white pants and fucks up everything.

Also upper body hypertrophy program, cut to 16-17% bf, have wide-ish hips

it's been a while, but where does Blackbriar fit into this

Kinda the "pick up the pieces" program after treadstone got trashed

I love you user

is Jason Bourne a good natty inspiration?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=W0UBfO9kFMI

I read like 3 of the books then saw one of the movie. It had almost no relation to the books aside from the character being Jason Bourne and the CIA being involved.

Just do compound movements once a week.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thank you for that user

>tell Pam she looks tired

Who is this guy? I dont understand /fits obsession with him. He's a small, bald middle aged man completely un-natty and flabby.

It's our boy Hemingway. I'd tell you about him, but it's classified.

Fine I looked it up. Jasan Blaha.

But that still doesnt answer my question, is /fit's obsession with him sarcastic?

His name is Jason Blaha.

He has some form of retardation or autism. He claims he is big & strong and tried to fitness advice. He often spergs out on other people and gets sued, and his advice is shit tier at best, given his autistic nature. He is a furry and a weaboo and will often dress in costumes on his videos, not for humor, but because he honestly thinks he looks badass.

He also claims he was trained by the CIA. Basically, he is your average /b/tard internet navy seal.

90% of Veeky Forums mocklingly "worships" him, mostly because he is a retard. The other 10% that genuinely follow him are also retards that didn't catch on the joke.

He's a slow motion train wreck. He has constant meltdowns and is a pathological liar. Some of Veeky Forums love the cringe and perpetuate the meme. He's a slightly more functional version of Genova. There's not much more to it than that, other than his beginner routine (ICF 5x5) he has no real impact on the fitness 'community'.

Fucking spoilers user shiiiit

I figured it was something like that, thanks for clearing that up user

Jesus Christ that's Jason Bourne

BWEEEEEEE BWEEEEEE BWEEEEEE BWEEEEEEE
>upper body hypertrophy program
youtube.com/watch?v=bQDUkUPKRGQ

The hypest shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3znSbbu9IU

>spoilers on Veeky Forums
Fucking kys

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sure this isn't very impressive to a lot of you, but I can see how a year ago I might have seen this body type as impressive. I now HAVE that body type thanks to you guys. fuckin hell this is a pick me up indeed

Jesus Christ that's Jason Bourne!