Chainlink is cleared for takeoff

Other urls found in this thread:

bitscreener.com/coins/chainlink?timeframe=all&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAPPENING

Look at that graaaph!
>mfw technology s curve about to continue

LINK IS PUMPING! PUMP IT UP!

b-but banks can put supercomputes on each city making you first movers irrelevant

thats my favorite new meme

Welp, so much for that takeoff.

Lol always post a series of green candles right before the red.

Bitcoin cooling down ignite take off sequence

HOLY FUCK LINK B T F O
BANKS INSTALLING SUPERCOMPUTERS AS WE SPEAK

DECLARED for takeoff not CLEARED, for fucks sake OP get it right oh the ironey!

DECLARED for takeoff is the official TERMINOLOGY, non-airplanes can't comprehend it

Mission cancelled prepare for price suppression and sidways action until SIBOS

what the fuck is this stupid post

N-NO THIS CAN'T BE THE PROPHET SAID WE HIT THE FLOOR! M-MOMMMMMYYYY NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He didn't say we weren't gonna crawl around on it for a while. Hope it stays down here for another day or two so I can buy more.

you wish it's gonna go sideways. it's going to drop down to 5-6k before sibos. 3-4k after sibos.

remaining calm at the moment but i will unironically kill myself if this hits 5k

bro, i haven't been wrong with my ta so far. i told people it was going to hit 7500 yesterday and then it did. people didn't listen to me. they were saying shit like "do you REALLY believe it will ever go to 7500 again?"

well i'm hoping it hits that again i have some buy orders around 7k that i really want to trigger...

i'm fully confident that this coin will hit $1-2 by the end of the year so i am all in...although I might buy up this kyber dip if it goes any lower...

it just has way too much going for it not to hit at least a dollar, that would put it at #20 on coin market cap and look at the piles of shit in the top 20, hell even half the top 10 is pure trash compared to this coin

it is a new coin with a lot of whale action right now, so of course it will be manipulated like this but once it finally starts catching on there are no brakes on this train. the manipulation and price supression is a real positive for the future of the coin, whales drove walton down to 50 cents multiple times before it broke out

>back to ico price after sibos
Yeah good luck with that.

how the fuck do your shitty TA meme lines account for sibos? do you draw a sibos line straight to 3-4k? kek BTFO

>look at the piles of shit in the top 20, hell even half the top 10 is pure trash compared to this coin
at least you know there's no logic in crypto. it doesn't matter if chainlink can solve the tiny dick problem. if there's not enough normies hype it won't go anywhere.

you guys better prepare the wojaks. sibos is approaching and i'm praying for you.

>using TA to predict the performance of a coin after an event without knowing the outcome of said event
This is why people say TA is a meme. You can't make accurate predictions if you float around in your little TA bubble and leave out important parts of the equation.

you underestimate Veeky Forums. i have been here since 05 (not proud of it) and we are always ahead of the curve, with everything. sure, they laugh at us at first, but then two years later you will see them posting the same thing on FB to their grandma.

chainlink is just another example, we got laughed off /r/crypto at first but they are already slowly starting to warm up to the idea. they will buy our bags at $2 like they did with omg at $10

Anybody could see this is the floor right now, and we're either going to bounce right off it or fall down to 30 cents

"People didn't believe me" I believed you faggot and I owe you 200 LINK.

Now, when does it hit 5k?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

more like dead cat bounce

AAAAAAAA

My dick

is SO HARD for Chainlink

FUCK

DECLARED for takeoff is the official TERMINOLOGY, non-airplanes can't comprehend it

The thread an hour ago revealed to the whole board the stuttering potheads that run this scam coin, so deluded these linkies are, that they don't believe in supercomputer tech coming from big banks and that the fed will do nothing to stop it. You retards make me laugh. Whales are pulling you along

What site for graph?

bitscreener.com/coins/chainlink?timeframe=all&chart_type=candle&chart_unit=usd

>mooning deluded linkies

Thanks.

man i dont get it, so many good projects that deserve to moon but yet they dont. This market is just fucked, Link will be stuck under 47 cents for fucking years.

You're welcome.
True; I've seen it myself over the years.
>checked

Assniggers who still trying to trade better stop and hodl from now on