ENJ Max Bonus Ends in 11 hours

Dont miss out user, just research the company history and their current working products. I know there are a select few who have already got on this boat, congratulations to you. You'll see huge gains when this hits 5 different exchanges, including Bittrex early Q4.

Other urls found in this thread:

enjin.com/supporters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you have to wait to get your coins for like 4 or 6 months?

No? I've heard of a few other ICO's that were locking up coins, but I already have my value credited to MEW from ENJ.

O never mind I remember they don't have a product yet or something and they need to get it running. I passed on it even tho I want to put 1 eth into it.

They do have a product.

they do, they even have their own platform to reach out to their own community. around 18m views per month if im not wrong .

planning to a dump a few eth into this and see how it goes.

enjin.com has been around since 2009 and caters to close knit gaming communities that rely on donations and selling items to continue running the servers

btw ENJ is deflationary in supply if you actually read the whitepaper

Bought 1 eth worth. Thanks for reminder...hope I become a millionaire

What does this coin do

it allows you to buy/sell online game items/currency with ENJ tokens

not only that, buy provides a framework for game devs to implement enjin items in their game. you can use your items in games that support the same items. it differs from other gaming crypto since it doesnt use any centralized game items like steam items, but provides an alternative platform

bought 5.5 ETH
I think the game developers will jump into this concept, so no one has to pay fees to ios/android playstore anymore with their fucked up pay to win games, and it's almost impossible to find a non pay to win game out there, so this really could boom.

remind me a week after it's on an exchange I'd rather buy it below ico price when whales put on walls

>I think the game developers will jump into this concept, so no one has to pay fees to ios/android playstore anymore with their fucked up pay to win games, and it's almost impossible to find a non pay to win game out there, so this really could boom.
I remember people saying the exact same thing about digibyte.

did digibyte have a working game community service in operation since 2009?

yep, and its supposed to have multiple game integration

meaning u can sell items in game A, gain ENJ, and use it to buy items in game B, all using the ENJ platform to guarantee theres no risk of getting scammed.

Gonna pass, too many tokens and the price is set too high for them. Not much room for growth.

you'll cry when this is the new standard ingame currency

there's a game that already does this though, it's called Entropia, created by "Neverdie"
there is also a NEVERDIE crypto
the in game currency "PED" can be exchanged for USD at any time, and vice versa.

Never heard of any of that.
Links

did you read this?

>he hasn't heard of Neverdie, the first person to make $1M selling online real estate.

read this:
enjin.com/supporters

sounds gay and edgy as fuck desu

Dont fall for this shill faggots, the presalers got 40%++ bonus. This shit is gonna tank so hard.

so they've been around since 2009 with a working a product? why do they suddenly need a token now?

When did you start crypto?

because they want to expand to the scope of providing a platform for game devs to build games with items that gamers will be able to trade p2p and do other things not possible. think about the anti-fraud aspect of using cryptography

i've been in crypto longer than you and i know a shitcoin when i see one. i'm gonna enjoy watching it tank.

STay PooR FagGet

all right, i screencapped this thread. we'll see who's right in a few weeks. when your shitcoin is below ico, i'll post this thread to make you feel worse.

even higher then that

What's to stop this from getting super dumped like Bancor?

average presale investor got a bonus of 20%, not sure where you're getting 40% from

Bancor actually went up from ICO price when it first hit the exchanges, then shit happened and it got dumped.

this is reatrded

how? its not like its using centralized game items like dmarket and using bots that can be banned

Why did nobody in this thread mention that ENJ is deflationary?

i did

Whoops missed that post.

Yeah he did. Multiple times.