Where do I find a gf that will go to the gym with me please respond

Where do I find a gf that will go to the gym with me please respond

I dunno, maybe try... The gym?

I'd say the gym would be a start

This is now a high test thread.

Sauce

You two have clearly never dated a gym girl. They're ultra sluts. Being hit on by jacked dudes every day does that to you.

Just pump and dump fit girls, OP.

HNNNNNNNNNNG

If you don't mind teaching her EVERY SINGLE THING, listening to her bitching about it being 'hard', you should be able to convince most.

Truth is, they expect to be able to enter, fuck around and get great results ala tight goddess in 4 weeks. They don't wanna put in the effort to learn how to do the different exercises, nor do most have much body awareness because lack of anything that resembled physical activity growing up. I offered help once, encouraging a girl going, never again.

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

What's her name?

Don't be a fag OP, just use the sauna with your brahs

cant risk it senpai

I love you mom

Id say tinder, because most girls hate being hit on at the gym since it happens constantly. You might have a chance if its the kind of girl who does her make up and hair before a workout.

But Id say Tinder is your best bet. Its the only place its acceptable to say 'Looking for QT to hit the gym with" before even getting to know eachother.

Fell for it again....

Every girl at the gym is either going with her boyfriend or expecting someone bigger than you. It is rarely a good idea to look for women at the gym.

Probably the best idea, or just get any girl and pressure her into fitness.

baka

Basically this.

Meet a girl that's already in to fitness and get her to go tot he gym with you. Asking girls out at the gym itself is a horrible idea. Most of them have their guard up and want no part of being hit on. Unless you see one mirin hard, leave them alone.

Faggot

Depends in the area. there are fine ass cardio bunnies with huge booties in my normies gym (la fitness) and I've been spending 6-8 hours a week there for a year, seen them get hit on maybe twice ever

Guys have learned girls hate being hit on at the gym if you're anything other than an 11/10 Chad with 18 inch arms and a 10 inch dick

>expecting someone bigger than you
>being this small
>implying my gym isn't filled with DYELs

you monster

Fuck you nigger.

Lead your women.

Unless you're dating some blue-haired HAES feminist, there's a good chance that your girl will want to be fit. Pick up a girl in decent shape anywhere, lead by example, bring her with you, teach her if you need to.

I know it sounds pretty sexist, but most women take well to the man being the leader in the relationship (as long as you're not a dick about it), and lots of them will respect the goals you set if you explain them well and give them reasonable expectations.

Make it a date, make it fun, be prepared to put up with some complaining if they're not used to the gym at first, make it regular, don't be a pussy, and this'll work out fine.

Don't pick them up at the gym, though.

Immunity cat

I dated a powerlifting chick for a few months that took post-workout selfies quite often. We did a workout in the morning alone then worked out in the evening together. In general, would not recommend. I can get more detailed as to why I wouldn't recommend if anyone actually cares what this random person on the internet thinks.

Id hate to go the gym with a grill if I'm not the strongest guy there

For my moms

dont wanna risk it

Oh yeah and she was a coalburner before me if that makes anyone more interested.

Mommy

I generally don't date coalburners myself (I know, I'm literally Hitler), but I would like to know why you wouldn't recommend.
Was it specifically because she was a powerlifter, because of the selfie-obsession, or would you stay away from gym rats in general?

lol there's this big booty fit girl that always looks at me while im working out

a group of 4 nig nogs surrounded her like a pack of wolves

she rejected all of them

i think shes the one brahs

tell more senpai

fucker. I was comfortable.

damn

cant risk it

outside.

Maybe it was a combination of the three but the coalburning aspect should have been enough of a warning.

A workout chick that takes a bunch of selfies indicates she has personal issues/ attention whore syndrome.

In my case, she turned out to have serious emotional issues centered around her needing constant attention and when she got used to my attention she desired other guys' attention.

If you feel like something is a red flag, don't ignore it or explain it away.

Sounds like you don't know how to deal with women desu. 95% of women have issues of some kind some more than others.

Nice dubs btw...

Enjoy my dubs

>she turned out to have serious emotional issues centered around her needing constant attention and when she got used to my attention she desired other guys' attention.
Unfortunately, that sounds like 75%+ of the women I've ever met.

>If you feel like something is a red flag, don't ignore it or explain it away.
Couldn't agree more.

50% of the girls outside of your parent's basement.

Well then

OH GOD

Well I found out a month later that this nog had beaten her up for a few months, cheated on her and she was in counseling for suicidal thoughts.

Talk about issues lol... I'm about to short green text the cringe relationship. Judge me harshly.

Wrong, they like to be hit on,but thats all the want. They want to feel validated that they're attractive and desirable, but aren't going to date most of the guys that ask them out.

Dude no one gives a fuck just go live your life. This isn't Reddit.
>inb4 you greentext your dyel stagnant sexlife

I live in America, in a big, liberal city. 50% of the women are absolute landwhales, many of them blue-haired Tumblr-style asstards.

That pic was like top 1%. I want to move to whatever golden utopia of health and sexpots you live in.

fuck you :D

FUCK YOU

>Be me, 2LT late deployed to Middle East as HHB XO
>7/10 CPT miring my body and hair (compete in small men's physique comps)
>She is the alpha and asks me out, date for three months overseas
>Mentions she dated black guys in her past, visibly cringe but am not too worried (didn't know about ex or that she exclusively dated blacks)
>1SG pulls me into his office and says "be careful, that bitch is crazy"
>Rich, buff, confident me Ignores 1SG
>Get back to US, have sex
>Week later ask if we are exclusive and dating. "We are a developing situation"
>Everything is normal, feeling really good about U us and lifting with her every night
>She is hour late to workout, text her and ask why. Gives bullshit excuse
>Two hours late, ask if I did something wrong
>Immediately responds "I'm not ready for a relationship and need to be selfish and take care of myself"
>MFW I was dating 2 levels down and dumped by damaged chick

Now I see her everyday since we work in the same building. Maybe not the best story ever but fuck if you knew more details it was cringeyas fuck.

moom

dont want to risk it for a chocolate big titty biscuit

Kill yourself mate. It's a cringe funny story. It's work hours and you have nothing better to do than read a green text anyway.

at the gym

Jesus.
At least she was a good lesson, and you didn't end up wifeing her or having some kids.

As a gym girl, I assure you I don't get hit on by jacked dudes, like ever.

> that moment you realize you're ugly.

You might be ugly, but it also depends on the gym you go to.

Some places are serious, and people go there to get fit. Even a hottie won't see a lot of action there, because the Chads who work out just to pick up girls congregate elsewhere.

Of course, if you're seeing girls get hit on all around you by hot guys, and you're not getting any action... well, that's a different story.

NO

High test mom

So long as you didn't marry her lad you did ok

Was the banging good at least?

calm down

>implying immunity cat and immunity trump aren't protecting me

fug :DDDDD

>he still doesn't greentext

I cringe when I think of the kind of person who saves this to their computer.

Fu

Fuck

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mom no

Post body bby gurl

fck

fuck sake

not my mum

shit fuck shit

High test... is just a meme.... Isn't it...?

fucker

this might be crazy...what about the gym?

Name of the one on the left of OPs pic?

Hot young women don't go to the gym unless they are with a guy or a group.

You'll only get average girls and out of shape future hotties.
But the former can be picked up anywhere the latter are fixer-uppers and not oft worth the effort.
The rest are MILFS and Cougars on the prowl and the occasional lez who's up for some experimentation/looking to lose her goldstar/in a rocky relationship with her girlfriend.

NOT ME MUM

roger that

fuck

Shit guess I have to.

>You'll only get average girls
No, not really
The average girl doesnt go to the gym either, unless she has a bf or is training for a specific sport
Main problem with girls is that if she is anything beyond totally worthless as a gf then she most likely is someones gf already
First one needs to fix this

here you go

Nip slip

That's why you need to get them fresh. 18-22 is prime pickings for an LTR, if you can avoid the total idiots. 25+, single, fit, hot women who aren't annoying as shit and not in a relationship = basically unicorns.

kekked

Fuk of

REEEEEEEE