How do I talk to the qt I see everyday at gym without looking like a creep to the others there?

How do I talk to the qt I see everyday at gym without looking like a creep to the others there?

Say "hi". Try some small talk first, see how she responds. If she likes you you can talk about how the holocaust is fake and she'll smile, if she doesn't like you she'll act disinterested.

hmmm

Just do what I did
>use your facebook stalking abilities to check her out regularly
>find she posted a video of herself working out with you in the background
>see her with boyfriend
>get depressed and eat a whole pizza

Put yourself in her position- if you were a qt girl who is aware she has the upper hand and is practically a fantasy for 90% of the males in the gym because ridiculous male/female ratio at gyms. Would you want to be approached by an ugly beta who is so pathetic he has to ask a taiwanese slow motion flicks forum about how to approach her?

just go for the rape

>eat a whole pizza
I did that today. Didn't need a reason though.

Fuck off chad

But how do you find her on facebook if you don't know her name?

Just be yourself dude.

if you gotta ask Veeky Forums on how to talk to girl then odds are you're going to look like a creep regardless

but this is how we learn, user.

>excuse me?
??
>hi, my name is user. You look like you know what you're doing
haha idkabout that user
>you do! could you maybe show me how to that one exercise, I think I'm doing it wrong
uhhhh ok?

Now she will either help you and end the convo as soon as possible, or you will have caught her attention. Judge her mood. In the first case, thank her and move on. Second case:

>*make a complete fool of yourself, crack jokes, flex your muscles too obviously like you want to impress her*
she's now laughing because you seem like a confident, funny and easy going guy and you made her look good in front of others. Continue to have a shallow, open and fun conversation. If things go well, ask for her number and hand her your phone.

I know you're trolling but I've always fucking hated this advice.

I would rather be told just act like you don't give a fuck or to even just don't give a fuck and say something to her.

oboy

you stalk her gym times then when you see her head to the locker you get dressed quickly and wait outside.

If you have to ask this you have already failed.

I've actually considered this.
More info, many wouldnt really consider her qt, maybe you guys would see her as 5.5/10, but she immediately caught my attention.
She looks like a thicc veraion of that blonde girl from k-on, to summorize

1, have a backup gym for when shit goes sour and you don't want to see her anymore.
2, compliment her form after she squats/curls/whatever.
>"You have good X form, I see a lot of people here looking really dumb trying to X."
This will break the ice and let her know that you're watching everybody not just her.

easiest route

Ask her for a spot.

You achieve this by talking to her in a more appropriate setting for meeting girls first. Talking to a girl you already know at the gym is fine. Chatting up strangers is disrespectful to everyone at the gym actually trying to get things done and your odds are poor besides. If you want more women to actually put some effort into their bodies, stop bothering them at the gym. They're insecure and generally need makeup, dim lighting, noise and alcohol in between you and their neuroses for you to get anywhere.

If you try at the gym first you will very probably fail and (as you're aware) just look creepy. Not a high percentage game

Sorry measure , Cara Delevingne is a pot so I do not think they have very interest in talk to you

Just be aware of your environment and what she is doing and insert yourself with something. For example girl was looking for something for the pulley machine and i asked her what she was looing for, set it up for her saw her do a couple then corrected her form. Hit it off after that. Or another situation, saw a girl that was in really good shape training with her friend and asked her if she was a personal trainer, we chatted a bit after that. If theres absolutely no reason for you to be saying anything to her when you make eye contact just say hey there and smile, if she stops ask her how her workout is going but she should at least say hey or smile amd iof she goes on about her workout when she isnt in the middle of a set just ask her how her workout is going or say "you training shoulders today" or whatever current body part shes doing. You dont have to try to hard.

YOU are DEPRESSED while CHAD eats PIZZA

Have you ever caught her eye? In that setting you wanna make sure to never let her catch you checking her out till after you know her personally.

Anyway, best way I can think of talking to her is having a wingman with you. Maybe have him playfully make fun of you and then have him bring her into the conversation somehow.

>being this bad at stalking

I really hate how complicated socializing has become.
Why the fuck is it creepy to start a conversation with a girl you find attractive without any of this dishonest bullshit now?

Cuz womyn are liberated but simultaneously still expect gallantry from men.

So what do I do now???

Why is Cara such a qt.

The QTpie who actually talked to me has a boyfriend who looks just like me :'(

WITNESSEED

nice digits

It starts with the first hi.

From then on saying hi afterward is not so awkward.

Keep coming and say hi . She may look forward to it eventually since you've been there saying hi and asking how she is.

When she opens up on anything, there's your chance to probe to see her interests. After you make your rapport, you will eventually ask if she'd grab a bite after gym or whatever.

Consistency , honesty, and genuinely getting to know a new friend you met.

This is actually helpful, thanks

ayy

are there any times where it's just the two of you in the gym? if so approaching her would be easier but make sure she is done with her set before approaching, i guess u can just ask her to spot u since no one else is around

then tell her your name and ask her for her's, im sure this will break the ice and if she likes u she will say hi when she sees u

good luck m8te

we're all gonna make it

checked

>That moment when you've rehearsed this conversation for 4 weeks and when you attempt it in person she changes her lines.

this is pretty much the best advice unless you just want to bang

try and figure out if she has the same sense of humor as you

Man is this a joke or not I can't even tell anymore

Lmao

> at work
>bump into qties walking around corners in hall
> they sometimes say "hi", even if ive never met them before
D-does this mean anything?

Oh snap

>How do I talk to the qt I see everyday at gym without looking like a creep to the others there?
>to the others there?

Well this is the key right here. If you go to the same gym regularly (or any other place), you'll be viewed by the other regulars according to how you generally behave. So if you tend to go to the gym, put on headphones, ignore everyone, do your sets and walk out, it will seem unnatural if you start talking to one girl specifically.

Before I became home gym master race, I would go to the gym and make an effort to talk to people. Just talk to anyone. Someone using the equipment you need? Ask if you can work in between their sets. Doesn't matter if it's a DYEL or a swolebro, or a grill. Be friendly and natural, you already have something in common. Ask them if they need a spotter, ask others to spot you.

Very soon you will see the same faces regularly, and many of those will be people you talked to. Regulars you haven't had a chance to speak to will see you as that guy who everyone seems to like. Regular QTs will notice that you seem to be popular, conversing with others while everyone else is dicking with their iPhone between sets like a fucking autist. Then you'll be in a position to chat to any QTs that wander by without feeling like a creep, with added social proof.

knowledge

WISDOM

truth has been spoken

Go on instagram and search for your gym.

90% of girls at the gym post a picture in the locker room or something, tagging the gym's location.

If not her, one of her gym friends, which will allow you to find her (in their followers or tagged in a pic)

t. open source intelligence analyst

Just say "hi" and wink, works everytime

A friend of my mine seems to get every girl at his gym by: Asking for a spot / if he can use the equipment then giving them compliments and asking generic question about themselves like, are you a student, how long have you been lifting, what got you into lifting, do you model, if not you should. Before leaving he asks if they have a fitness ig or blog. Chat them up on social media if he didn't already fuck them in the gym bathroom.

I've try this shit and it hasn't even gotten me a number, hes not even Veeky Forums 5'8 skinny fat with noob gains. Its a mystery to me but it might help you.

maybe he's lying?

Be an alpha. /thread

k-kek

Yeah, it doesn't help.

Be your best self. By that I mean don't overthink it. "Hi", "Hello", "How's it going".

You've got 2 things you want to IMMEDIATELY show aren't there when you talk to a strange woman.

1)I am not a serial killer planning to kill you
2)I am not a sad desperate fuck secretly scared of you who you'll have to constantly feed the ego of

Every girl in the world has had #2 at some point - either as an ex or friend trying to fuck her.

Talk. About anything. Say hi, and walk on. If she doesn't say hi back the second time, stop talking to her, she's not interested. Don't try and make a woman interested, just let her be interested if she wants.

Make sense?

It means they said hi, and you can say hi back.

Everyone is checking the quints, but this is also just a spot-on comment.
Feminists are convinced that EVERY gender role or sexist double standard is men oppressing women. Since men approach women more than women approach men, feminists argue that men approaching women is a form of Patriarchal oppression.
But at the same time, I've never met a feminist who doesn't want to keep this double standard. None of them will date or sleep with a man unless he approaches her and takes all the initiative.

So basically, feminists expect men to adhere to traditional gender roles (like always making the first move) but also need to feed their victim complex by claiming that traditional gender roles are part of the patriarchy oppressing women.

>I've never met a feminist who doesn't want to keep this double standard

Feminists DO, actually. Most women don't, but most women aren't feminists.

In fact I believe there was a dating app, Bumble, specifically created to require women to approach men.

There IS a double standard in this area, but it's not from feminists IMHO. Hell, the biggest enforcers of gender norms are usually women, who call women sluts more than men do. But just because a woman does something doesn't mean it's feminist.

WITNESEEEED!

Bumble is a joke. It was all feminist pandering to say "look, women aren't allowed to take initiative on other apps because patriarchy so we need this app!" Feminists are free to make the first move on OKCupid or Match or wherever but they don't. And Bumble is just women sending the first message, with a man they've already matched with. So usually the woman says "hi" and then the man has to take it from there.
I still have not met one single feminist who asks men out on dates. Literally all of them still think it should be the man's job to take initiative and make the first move. Pic-related. Feminists will claim they want to get rid of these traditional gender roles, but every time it's their 'personal preference' that they will only date men who stick with these traditional gender roles

Go talk to some feminists you know IRL and ask them how many times they've asked a man out on an actual date. Most, if not all, have never asked a man out on a date; they expect him to ask her out because he's the man.

Don't do it. I tried to strike a conversation with a girl and I never saw her again.

>Go talk to some feminists you know IRL and ask them how many times they've asked a man out on an actual date

I know several, they've asked men out. I have had women, both feminist and not, ask me out.

Is it common? No - but again, that's because asking people out sucks, and most people of either gender try to avoid it. Those that don't avoid it, of course, tend to do better.