Hey user, I've been seeing you at the gym a lot lately

>hey user, I've been seeing you at the gym a lot lately
>I can tell all that time has paid off, you look amazing
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
variety.com/2016/tv/ratings/tv-ratings-orange-is-the-new-black-premiere-nielsen-1201805991/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever ask the typical woman about her hobbies?

2 > 1 > 3

I can't have more than one hobby at a time because I'm an obsessive perfectionist whenever it comes to doing anything so I just spend all my time on nutrition and lifting.

>thicc Asian gril
>not best
Ok

Fpbp

3 > 1 > 2

I collect rare frog pictures and share them with my internet friends. What abt u?

I post pictures of rich piano on an italian meat rating board

>dirty ginger
>best

That's the opposite of what's true.

This

>implying women have hobbies

1>>>>>2

I shitpost on an American weightlifting forum.

I also enjoy reading Warhammer 40,000 novels

i like writting poems sometimes and playing guitar
>quoted some deep blackmetal metaphors
>picked up a cutie and got 2 other friends numbers

I give fitness related advice on an internet forum.

Fitness isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle, bitch.

Watching stupid shows like The Bachelor and social media all day long.

I'm a french litterature teacher.

Holy shit me to

Thigh highs and stockings are my greatest weakness since I have a raging leg fetish.
Also I'm into fish keeping.

Some pls post the "hey user you have no life' photo. This guy is so fucking autistic

nice pic user. i would change tha rose photo for one of her prime, when she was bluehaired.

I cook, paint miniature models, and play star wars x wing

>taking this question seriously
tease them you dumbass, your hobbies don't get them wet.

the cavemen didn't have hobbies besides banging rocks together, yet they got all kinds of ass

banging rocks was the hobby. Have you ever made a stone tool from obsidian? Shits hard yo

Why, what are your hobbies besides sharing buzzfeed on facebook?

I agree. That question is like an conversation opener, it really doesn't matter. You can say whatever shit comes up to your mind.

Shes ugyl as fuck

I eat pussy and beat guts. I slap butts and tap cunts. They call me the kitten cleaner cuz I make every pussy wet. My hobbies are putting up big weights and putting dick in your face. I gotta a dick so long I'll make your pussy whistle a song. One two three it don't matter to me you can all saddle up and ride for free.

>hobbies

Who cares? The question should be "what do you work with?"

If you don't think 3 is there best your life is pointless.

girls just wanna have fun

if they even bother to ask you this shit anyways to keep the conversation going, they're at least interested

This

I smash puss. It's really fun and easy, want me to show you how?

I agree. It should be 1>3>2

I... drive

Fucking hell, drop everything except cooking.

yep
its all the same bland
>food
>travel
>drinking/clubbing
>volunteering, only volunteering for med school otherwise they wouldnt give a fuck
going on dates with these girls was the worst
its like they have no individual personality
they're just a cookie cutter copy of the most basic traits
and the dates is either me talking about my hobbies or her complaining about something

I thought I was the crazy one

> travel
> bland
Why do so many people say it's one of the best things they've done?
They claim it lets them get exposed to different cultures and that somehow makes them think of the world differently.

I don't get it, but it's a very popular ideology

> interested
Or they are just being nice and don't want awkward pauses in conversations

They are usually still incredibly close-minded. I don't think travel changes your world-view unless your world is already minuscule and you assume everyone must be just like you, even though you can clearly see that isn't the case via TV, movies, documentaries, music, the Internet, etc.

>she

who are these semen demons

>Basing your world-view on media.

Pls be joking. Nothing compares to real experience and exposure to the world.

Spotted the enlightened traveler, kek

chick my age at work asked me that before multiple times throughout months. probably will ask me again cause we don't talk.

'I'm pretty good at slither.io'

Do you? Or is candy crush and drinking a hobby? Let's go, you're lucky I'll at least fuck you properly

i like to watch some tv show that has romantic twists that has nothing to do with my life which is worse than engaging the brain in videogames.

Of course I do. I spend a lot of time making off-topic threads on fitness imageboards.

This reads like what Ali would say to himself before a date.

I... Uh... Hike, I read a lot, I enjoy music and cinema, I like to travel, and for at least 2 hours a day I look at pictures of muscular men on an anime image board.

No homo.

marry fuck kill

left to right, 1-2-3

marry-1
fuck-2
kill-3

1 feels like she'd be the best wife and mother, 3 feels like she's the best option for breeding and combining genes with.

This.

Underrated as fuck

Anime, computers, cosplay and lifting.
If a girl doesn't have anything in common then I usually get bored of them.
If they're instantly grossed out by the idea of nerdy hobbies, then they've probably got no personality anyway cause no desire to leave their bubble of Pinterest and Instagram.
These girls all seem very average, albeit in flattering clothes.

Can get behind this.
>1 might not have slim face, but it fits her thicc Asian body. Has potential. Marry.
>2 has busted nose but I have a thing for redheads. Fuck.
>3 has dem Amazonian legs, but also has a busted nose. Asians & redheads > legs, so kill.

I like watching anime and shitposting.

I hunt whitetail and prepare for hunting whitetail

What's um with murrica and volunteering as a way to get into med school, do extra curricular "forced" shit like that matter so much?

>wasting money/time celebrating Christmas

Makes me happy to be a Jehovah's Witness.

It's viewed like an internship.
Supposedly shows that the student / potential employee is willing to go "above and beyond," and that they'd have more experience than their fellow students.
However by this point basically everyone does it, so if you don't complete an internship or volunteer work, you might as well have an incomplete degree (depending on major).

>I enjoy taking mescaline, then catching grasshoppers in the foothills for the pet praying mantis I ha-, I mean I like binge watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix and polishing of bottle of wine.
>Wait, no. Don't run away.
>STARBUCKS
>Do you want to come to Target with me this Saturday?
>I need a new shower curtain.
>please respond...

>that picture
the definition of autism

Jujutsu

I-I... like to break peoples limbs.

This guy knows whats up

If you've seen me at the gym you know I play Pokemon Go between sets

Hail 40k friend.

I myself play the game as well.

no

I only ever read the Gaunt's Ghosts series. What is a good series to start next?

I never even knew Warhammer 40k was a thing until I found a beat up omnibus on my seat one day in class.

sauce on pic

Thanks for the explanation breh. I'd add that perhaps everyone does it half assed and with the reasoning of getting in rather than actual wanting to do volunteer work. Glad I didn't have to fake a interest in something like that over here

Bruh, I'm writing for an upcoming poetry slam event, and I've got my guitar one foot away from me.
Where do you live?

Hunting is cool to girls until they figure out how obsessed you actually are with the pursuit and killing of game.

"basic bitch" is the phrase you're looking for.

[spoiler]Do you live in Texas?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I lost my beat up gaunt's ghost omnibus a while ago[/spoiler]

Ciaphas cain books, eisenhorn trilogy, read some graphic novels.
Here's a link for every single 40k and 30k book: mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

There's a mediafire in a pastebin somewhere in tg for warhammer fastest. Just check the warhammer fastest general or possibly the age of sigmar general. Also avoid reading the Horus heresy books until you've got a bit if a better grounding in the lore. They're good stuff, but it's better to work with the older stuff first.

And lastly, don't bother trying to buy the books. They're all out of print and expensive. The ones that do get released by the Black Library are fucking expensive, even the ebooks

The Eisenhorn series is pretty good. Not terribly over-the-top "For da Emperwar" as some of the books can be.

I actually discovered it on a random Google search a few years back. I just started playing and was hooked. Its interesting though, most players don't seem to be the big "neck beard" everyone would think they are. Some are, but I've met a few who are into lifting or sports as well.

*fantasy
Fucking Swype

Also Abnett, CL Werner, Graham McNeill and Sandy Mitchell are some of the best writers for warhammer. Avoid anything by CS Goto as it's often written garbage as well as lore breaking

>catching grasshoppers for pet mantis

That's fucking cool tho

This was in Illinois. It was "The Founding" and I found in during high school in my German class of all places. Hnnng...what I wouldn't give to have Frau Katz angrily yell at me in German one more time.

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up about the books being out of print.

Thanks for the input. Abnett seems like a pretty good writer. I'll probably get another on of his books next.

gf likes to eat chocolate, watch her shitty dramas, watch netflix, wear slutty mini skirts, drink cider, have her pussy licked and look at videos of grizzly bears.

my cock is hard after writing that, i love that shes a blonde airhead.

Dont do things u enjoy mould yourself into what you think a woman wants

basics gonna basic

Thanks for the mega link

It's not that they're closed-minded, it's that they're empty-headed. Travel can be dope as fuck in terms of experience, but the people who say it changes their world-view were vapid idiots who never bothered to explore anything on their own. If they challenge themselves with anything, it's usually on a rare occasion and is rewarded by doing 6 months of comfort zone shit after.

Do people actually watch that trash?
I mean...it seems like people like to SAY they watch it and think it's good but...do people actually watch it and like it?

Is it like buffy the vampire slayer where people say they like it but no one really watches it or like family guy where everyone says it's funny and has good messages but it's not really funny and is just shilling the same creepy bullshit that's sold by the hollywood types?

variety.com/2016/tv/ratings/tv-ratings-orange-is-the-new-black-premiere-nielsen-1201805991/
>According to the measurement service, 6.7 million people watched the show’s season-four premiere from June 17, when it debuted on the service, through June 19. Over the same period, 5.9 million people watched the season’s second episode.

People do watch it and take that shit pretty seriously. I actually had a friend who talked about how poignant this season was in regards to how the show portrays prison life, corporate greed in the public sector, and BLM (even though that shit is retardedly anachronistic since the show is supposed to take place in like 2012).

vidya

Exquisite taste user

Does anyone else play fuck kill marry every time he sees a picture of 3 girls?

Yes. See

is this some of the 'poetry' you guys keep talking about?

Kill fuck marry

How do they measured netflix programs actually.
From what I googled, netflix doesn't share numbers with nielson and nielson might as well just guess.

Links?