RadarRelay just announced they're on Mainnet

Just posted on their Twitter.

finally... zrx about to take off.

At this point I don't care who or what causes it, I just want 0x to get to where I bought it (7500 sats). I don't even want profits off of it anymore.

hahaha meanwhile shitcoiners sweating an ocean

Speaking of ocean: I think that the0cean decentralized exchange, which also uses ZRX, should be launching soon as well, along with Ethfinex. Should prove to be an interesting time for ZRX soon.

if you did not stock up zrx during this dip... you miss some really sweet gains.

Oh shitt, they made the awful ui better

still have 35k from the ico

one of my comfiest bags, my body is ready

>m the ico
35k ICO bags?? sweet baby Jesus

It's my worst bag by far

I dumped my ZRX bags about a few days ago for ODN, because I wanted to lose more money.

We finna MOON, ZRXMARINES REPORT FOR DUTY

there are so many projects PLANNING on using it.

i have 33k and would like to get up to 50k for when it moons

would like to make 50k every $1 unit

user would you spare some ZRX this way? I’m a broke femanon, willing to trade something in exchange

no way. unless you're really hot and live in houston and are named kayla

Let me rape you for 1000 zrx

Its not rape if you want it :^)))

I don't give a shit about ZRX, I just want the fucking exchange that was promised.

Is WETH wrapped ethereum and what does that mean

holy fuck it's actually really easy to use. You don't have to deposit to the exchange and then trade, you trade straight from your wallet. ED is dead.

Well. Now you have it.

fuck i need to buy more zrx

So to trade on 0x the tokens have to be ERC-20. But ETH isn't an ERC-20. So WETH is ETH that's wrapped in a shell so it becomes an ERC-20 token.

The fact that you can do this is a big reason why the upcoming eEth is bullshit.

what is mainnet

the main ETH network - where ETH and ERC-20 token transfers are processed, mined, confirmed

>eEth
what a scam.

Something I didn't actually know about this whole thing is what the 0x protocol allows you to do. It allows you to trade tokens DIRECTLY. So say you wanted to trade your OMG for DNT, on any other exchange you would have to trade DNT for ETH/BTC then ETH/BTC for OMG. 0x allows you to trade DNT for OMG directly with 1 trade. Currently you can do this on Radar, but you may be hard pressed to find someone to trade with, so what they are going to do is link other traders together:

Say you want to trade DNT for OMG, someone else wants to sell their ANT for DNT, and yet another person wants to sell their OMG for ANT, then in the future Radar will let you trade with these people and feel like it's 1 transaction.

>Say you want to trade DNT for OMG, someone else wants to sell their ANT for DNT, and yet another person wants to sell their OMG for ANT, then in the future Radar will let you trade with these people and feel like it's 1 transaction.
That is fucking incredible. This is going to moon so hard

the success of this coin is really due to the team - they are very service oriented and work hard to provide solutions for all these projects

not sure it will moon tho, people i dont think rly understand it