Enjincoin.io crowdsale

you got some, didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

enjin.com/supporters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Working product?

Bancor. So kike backed. No thanks. Not giving my money to idiots that got swindled by kikes.

I've used their product for the past 5 years and Ive never been kiked.

well they didn't partner with kikes until this coin and like everyone who partners with kikes they will get burned and so will you

>didn't partner with kikes
Stay poor faggot

im in

u partner with the kike you get the spike

enjin.com has been around since 2009 and has catered to close knit gaming communities that often rely on donations/selling items to keep the servers running

THIS.

check out the whitepaper guys

And now they will screw their loyal customers by partnering with KIKES

its interesting that you don't have any criticisms of substance other than /pol/ BAIT

bump

Smart people don't need anything else. When has this logic not worked? kikes = 10x as risky for the same circumstances

how is using an open protocol spec jewish? you sound like a retard that doesnt know shit about tech

bout 15k

nice

saw advertise about this coin on bitcointalk, no offense but any coin need advertisement like that is a NO-NO for me.

1 eth is all I got for this rn. Wish us luck.

designed by jews so other jews can rip you off
it is how it has always worked and will always work
see the opening of Russia's markets. American jews designed faulty systems so Russian jews could steal wealth
this is how it has always happened

Enjoy your bags. There's a reason why the ICO took so long to sell out.

Hint: No demand.

saw opinion about this coin on Veeky Forums, no offense but any opinion not written in proper english by a pajeet like that is a NO-NO for me.

enjin.com/supporters

>enjin.com/supporters
Holy shit I havent seen that yet. nice mah dude.

ok then, I am at work so dont care about grammar but if you want then:
>gaming coin
>Presale fag will dump ENJ tokens at a much lower price than the crowdsale price because they received, 100% bonus

>Presale participants were allocated more tokens than those in public crowdsale (500million)
>no clear escrow service
>game must build platform to use.
Anyone with half a brain will notice about the insanely unfair bonus and it will be dump to the ground one it hit any exchange.I saw this coin and did not even bother. Enjoy the dump.

>no clear escrow service
>what is the actual smart contract

>game must build platform to use
wrong. the whitepaper says enjin provides a public api for game devs to use

Bump

yeah sure, enjoy the millions coin dump. Screencap this.

Some statistics about Minecraft:
121 million copies sold
~10,000 servers
40 million monthly active users
~avg. 200,000–300,000 users online
Acquired by Microsoft in 2014 for USD 2.5 Bn, it has massive followers and continuous development—for example, Minecraft for VR was launched last year with Oculus Rift.

And everyone will use that coin

Yeah damn, I didn't even think about the fact that its connected to Microsoft more or less.

Holy fuck