Sup Veeky Forums, for those of you who've actually become properly Veeky Forums...

Sup Veeky Forums, for those of you who've actually become properly Veeky Forums, what pros/cons have you seen in your day to day life from achieving an amazing physique?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55UrRai5P7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I have 6/10 face 9/10 body been working out for awhile. Always get double takes from qt 3.14s and smaller guys tend to ask for tips and what not. Gotten laid a bit more, confidence is up some. If I was better looking I think it would just multiply.

Pros:
>More female attention
>Feel more alpha
>Physically fitter
>Now into good habits
>Can help old ladies with more shopping
>Clothes fit better

Cons:
>Sometimes I forget my own strength. I broke a tap once.

>pros
people treat you better
>cons
more opportunities to sperg out

>Cons

youtube.com/watch?v=55UrRai5P7s

>tfw no amazing body

Op here bumping, cmon I know some of you faggots here actually lift

Any pros if I'm ugly?

>Pros
Got a gf
More socially confident
The way i train + my genetics allow me to wear whatever i want and stay lean
Got a job in modeling

I can't really think of any cons.

>modeling
You're on Veeky Forums.

9/10 body ok then we will need some proof.

No homo

Pics?

what? do you even lift or just not eat?

lol nice noodle arms faggot

I now eat 4k+ calories and wake up hungry st night pretty often.

Pros: everyone notices you
Cons: intimidating to some

Best way to go through lift is ripped.

What the fuck, you are a model?

You have a shit physique. Jesus, maybe I'm a lot better off than I thought.

"9/10 body"
Think you forgot the extra 0 m8, did you mean 9/100?

I actually feel bad for saying that, you've actually got good potential, just need more mass.

nobody cares about your shitposting m8 fuck off

proof that lifting doesn't mean shit and actually is about face, height and extroversion

Man, wouldnt I succ you dry

Please be trolling.

Feels like being a demigod amongst men.
People stare and show more respect than they would any other individual.

Now let us see the pics after you started lifting

This is a nice, aesthetic, natural looking physique that the average person finds attractive
not everyone wants to look like fucking Ronnie Coleman, you fucking retards

Why the fuck does everybody shave?

Lifts and stats?
Do you feel like a demigod against people that are bigger than you?

To show off vascularity and muscle separation?

i shave my chest hair because it's shit

What for?I mean, if you're fucking fit already why shave like a faggot?

Faggots don't shave, faggot.

No offense but that's a fucking gorilla.It looks like a woman with hairy boobs.dfq

Gay

low test fukboi detected

wouldsuckgorillatiddies/10.
no homo

Zyzz, Clayton chapman, Frank Yang, Vitruvian Physique, David Laid and Jeff Seid have all posted on this forum many times.
They all are or were capable of or have modeled at some point.

nice gyno

How much sex does that lower third alone get you

Is your eye area equally good

>clayton chapman

>gf
>model
Please kindly leave

Mirin hard
Holy fuck this is my goal
Routine?

its like your body is resisting building muscle below your bellybutton

weird

A guy like him and the ape here aren't remotely comparable.

I once broke some expensive chemistry lab equipment because I pulled too hard. I don't know what it was called, but the stopper wouldn't come off the tube and the tube just split in half.

Wasn't actually that expensive (maybe $40). My lab partner looked at me because I let out a huge fart in the process. It was the last lab, and I really wanted to leave, so I let out a stress fart after breaking the tube.
She actually texted me two months ago and said, "user, remember that time you farted in lab?"

>why can't i find a gf brehs?

Just look at his jawline jesus... He is a model

Enjoy
Push day, pull day, abs/rest day

Push
Squat 5x5
Db Incline or Db ohp 3x10
Flat Db Bench 3x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Db fly 3x10
Single leg calf raise 3x12
Wrist roller 3 sets of up and down twice
Lateral raise 3x10
Cable flies 3xfailure superset Tricep extensions 3xfailure

Pull
Deadlift 5x5
Weighted pull up 3x10 or Pendlay rows 3x10
Reverse curls 3x10
Hanging leg raises 4x12
Shrugs 3x12
Db rows 3x10
Bent over Lateral raise 3x10
Wide grip bw pull ups 3x failure

lmfao underrated cons

Exactly. Literally no one understands this...or are just too much of faggots to admit it.

Post legs

People treat me as always but my guns are 15 inches lean at 5'7

what the fuck is going on? it is because i'm a manlet?

went from fat fat to built fat to semipro bear mode. even though i still have a gut it has a nice frame to it now. everyone treats me like im the manager of whatever place i walk in to and i dont remember the last time i had to lift anything outside the gym that felt the least bit heavy. i seriously used to hate going out of the house because walking wore me down and would tire me out for the day.

Or a fuccboi? Could be either or.

so lifting made me more feminine and shy? how is this possible

You might be facially ugly, or carry yourself in a way that repels people (you appear uncomfortable or angry), or it could be that you're just unaware of people reaching out to you due to introversion

probably because i have long hair and a big beard, people may assume i'm just a douchebag

People notice my gains before they notice i'm a manlet. My good looking face helps too.

I'm 19 and I've been really ripped and very muscular since about 15. I have a 23 ffmi and my routine is a combination of competitive swimming and lifting. The main downside is you do lose some flexibility, but the attention you get is awesome. One thing I do notice is that the majority of the attention isn't girls staring at your gains, its actually other guys mirin.

>It's actually other guys mirin
>tfw being shredded/good looking enough to be seen as "competition" by other men actually feels pretty good

>big guy here
Pros
>more likely to be remembered/recognized
>people generally nicer, more eager to please you
>you're compared to a lot
"Well yeah, he's big but not user big"
>bitches. everywhere.
>lots of mires from men and women
>respect from fellow gym rats

Cons
>some people assume you're just a meat head
>people always asking for help moving
>considered too big by a lot of grills

piggybacking, close friends were talking shit about me for no reason. Literally had to break them down to find out that they were insecure pussies. Ended up training them because i felt sorry for them and now they hate themselves less and apologized for making baseless assumptions simply based on a lifestyle choice. /rant

I feel like people ,guys and girls, dont smile/are as nice to me then when i was pretty chubby. Is it cause being fit people are seen as mean or something?

I got my first mire yesterday

>go on standard tinder date
>going on walk after coffee
>girl touches my chest
>legit see her eyes brighten and make an 'oh face'

I felt so good about myself, too bad i'm beta af and didin't close.

No homo but I like lifting weights with big guys. One of my good friends is a really big guy, he always roasts me but he's a good drinking buddy and gym partner.

I wanna be big like him someday.

People who don't lift still make fun of me and call me a meathead even though I'm not big however. Just because I'm not into smoking weed and doing wigger shit.

Pretty much this. I'm not at goal bod but bretty swole compared to 90% of people. If I had a better face tho I feel my pussy gains would double. Confidence and game can't make up for a pretty face. I know because I'm a Face man after I'm an Assman.

i liked it

Veeky Forums grill here, when there are photos with just my arms in it I get a lot of people asking if I'm a dude

wood fuck

It developed your boipussy muscles, I guess. Not really sure but weirder shit has happened.

Lmao this is my relationship with my buddy. I know he looks up to me, actually makes me force myself to be more driven and more interesting, just to set the example

Pros
>Don't hate myself when I look in the mirror
>Don't hate the feeling of my cheeks/belly jiggling when the car hits a bump in the road
> I'm now approachable according to women
>When people look, I can tell they're at the very least impressed if not jealous
Cons
>Women are approaching me, and I'm still mentally the chubby autist I used to be

getting stalked by demons like Young Thug (King Solomon) and Satan, and all of their puppets
Trying to steal my soul and suck my dick in my dreams
Tom Brady literally contacting me and pretending that he sold his soul for me to be his husband lol, he even pretended to be a Muslim
Nigger sold his soul 3500 years ago because he is literally a puppet for a 3500 year old demon named King Solomon

Would allow to be manhandled by this desu. Yes homo.

Thats gay man wtf

Pros- women wanna go out with me more
Cons-I've date raped a few

i was able to convince a cashier to give me a bottle of pop instead of a cup

Why date rape? Didn't feel like putting in the work to get them into bed or...?

Pros
None

Cons
No longer look like a skinny hipster
Miss being stick thin
Clothes make me look fat

I miss being a skinny numale hipstee

Check em fuckboy

holy hell
your upper body is fucking jacked but your legs are EVEN BIGGER

W E W
E
W

Mirin body but not dick.

What books do I read to achieve this bods, lads?

N-no homo

I'm not jealous

That's really impressive. Did you have to change your diet to accommodate more protein?

I'm not even there yet or even at 1/2/3/4 and I've caught some girls looking back at me when walking past them.

It still hasn't fixed my autism, however or my crippling depression.

I'd give your bum bum the ol' lickaroo

Diet?

No strict diet, just avoid soda, ice cream, sugar.
Just one protein shake a day is all I added. I'm natty as fuck this took almost 3 years.

Checked bro. Nice dubs

Nice that's what I'm doing. Have you been using this routine the whole time?

Yes, with a few modifications over the years.

Lucky you, get the benefits of all my trial and error. I had to figure it out the hard way.

Good luck post gains

Couldn't be fucked getting into this but one thing is for sure

If you get injured, you are fucked

Thanks brother