Jen Selter

>fake ass and face
>no legs
>no hips
>lifts tiny weight/bodyweight, tells other to do so
>literally the inventor of the 30 day squat challenge
>curved back makes her ass look big
>promotes shitty and expensive clothing and workout plans, thinks this makes her a trainer

Why do women take her basic fitness bitch advice again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QImX2VTpVPA
youtube.com/watch?v=hken7aUPGeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are female

monkey see monkey do.

she's hot af

you're just mad that you can't get the attention and money she does for doing nothing.

I'm obv jealous of anyone's success, but she isn't helping other girls

Speaking of this thread

My older sister is obsessed with these type of instagram fitness models and it's driving me nuts because she quit her job to shill their nutrition supplements and basically gets people to pay hundreds of dollars a month on diet food instead of trying to exercise and eat normally. She acts like a nutritionist and trainer when she's never even gone to school for this sort of thing and she rags on me for wanting to go to school and have a normal wage job.

So after she started getting into selling this stuff she became obsessed with following these pyramid scheme millionaires online and reads psuedoscience garbage like The Secret. She's making me go with her to an event for one of these models turned fitness gurus and the tickets are over $500 dollars to do yoga and drink wine for a few days.

goddam that is a butter face

>She's making me go with her

So say no? Holy fuck you're dumb

what's wrong with her face?

youtu.be/QImX2VTpVPA

Because the average woman doesn't know anything about nutrition nor biomechanics nor exercising. They don't calculate mesocycles nor do they dread the cutting season. To them, Jen Setler is the ideal body to have simply because she's not "bulky" and still has a giant (fake) ass. Your average woman is terribly uneducated about their own bodies and I don't mean the reproductive system. I, for one, am tired of hearing women abusing the bragging rights of popping out babies to win over any argument.

Jen Setler is to normie women what Six Pack Shortcuts is to men. If I could recommend a feme fitness role model that closely resembles Jen Setler's physique, I'd recommend Robin Gallant (even though she got a boobjob after her recent contest)

>fake ass
Sauce?

common sense. she has literally no leg muscles, does those retarded bodyweight exercises, and has had cosmetic surgery in the past.

Some girls don't need to have big legs to have a big ass, and those rare girls are the ones that are blessed with dat ass genetics.

Alright, what's the name of her surgeon?

well she's not one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=hken7aUPGeI

>still in denial

Where is this and is she hot? I'm fantastic at pulling dumb yoga bitches

Because they listen to anything Jews say to them.

>Weinstein

Ooooh now I get why she's famous.

her face is shit

she'll never be on this tier

Normies love her because they believe she went from flat ass to that and at the end of the day that's all they want.

It's 3/10 at best.

bitche's nose literally looked like that of a stongehenge statue before it was turned into plastic.

my gf has stupid fucking stick legs and a beatiful gigantic ass. taught her to squat for dem thighs but so far not much progress. i will forever devour her ass the way rippetoe devours milk tho

>implying you wouldnt

It happens, but having thick thighs to complement a big ass is better though. Add in wide hips and the body becomes GOAT-tier.

>Stonehenge

>beatiful gigantic ass

can i get some red circles please I cant seem to find it

lmao, I don't know why you're so fucking mad OP.. Men do this shit all the time as well

You see these fit and shredded guys shilling the fuck out of supplements and nutrition garbage and promoting their "12 week transformation" programs and "personalized" diet and exercise regimes. Turns out all these super amazing "scientists hate him" programs are basic shit you can find in the fucking sticky

It's gym culture produced for the mass population. The sooner you accept the fact that not everybody is or wants to be enlightened to the reality of fitness the happier you will be. I personally just stalk instagrams of these fitness models to fap to them.

All instagram whores
are whores end of story

Not white

top kek fagboi

Go cry and fap more

your gf is fat nigga wtf is wrong with you

Not seeing the ass either.

>Anything not rail thin is fat

ask me how i know you're american

Never post gf pics on Veeky Forums m8, you're begging for harsh criticism.

We're going to California but it's a women-only private event.

Also she's been married for a few years.

I did say no a few times but according to her I never do anything for myself and she wants us to do it together because we're sisters. It's kind of frustrating because she always projects her own ideas onto me even though we're complete opposites.

European, just not a pedo like you.

so don't fuckin go problem solved