>travel to Germany
>a week to lose jet lag
>three days to find a gym that will sell me a month long pass
>10th day super happy to finally enter gym
>full of non-whites (turks or refugees or smth, idk), absolutely no manners
>LITERALLY not a single fucking person puts away their weights
>have to scan gym before taking weights off anything I want to use
>floor covered in plates just left on the ground
>squat rack had two fully loaded bars racked (wtf.jpg)
>surrounding rubber half torn off on almost every single plate
>can't leave (clearly loaded) weights anywhere or they get taken
>(this is expected) have to convert all my lifts to fucking kg
>10 lbs off my bench (jdimsa, maybe was just from my mindset)
>leave from elevator, when it opens refugees push their way in before I can even get out

Just fucking kill me these dumb refugees or whatever have absolutely ZERO gym etiquette. If I read someone describe this gym on Veeky Forums I'd think they were just shitposting. I'm fucking flabbergasted at how awful this location is. It's a big-name gym too with multiple centers around the world.

Lmfao. And you know the funny thing? As much as you hate them, it doesn't change the fact that YOU'RE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH WHO WON'T DO SHIT.

You /pol/fag "crusaders" talk about "deus vult" and other bullshit all day, but you don't even get up for church on Sunday. Lmao. You are PATHETIC. Say what you want about Muslims, but we are prepared to actually DIE for our religion.

Whether you like it or not, Islam IS the future of Europe. A few thousand internet nazis who cry on online forums cannot stop millions of brave Mujahideen. Go ahead, get angry, say "d-deus vult", blast Rammstein and Skrewdriver when you lift weights alone later, but remember that NONE OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO SHIT. We are CONQUERING you, and you pathetic dogs bow your heads and OBEY.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against ISLAMIC CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Pasta bait etc, but just going to add I don't go on /pol/ and think they're retarded 90% of the time.

This happens when you don't elect trump
Just replace Turks/other shit "Europe area" sandniggers with Mexican
There. You can imagine what hell looks like

>It's a big-name gym too with multiple centers around the world.
Yeah, those tend to be the awful ones. Find a privately owned gym and be nice to the owner, he'll let you train there for a month. Even if officially you have to sign a contract for 12-24 months many gyms have a clause which states the contract becomes null and void if you move more than 50km away or some shit. If that doesn't work, sign it and gtfo when you feel like it, nobody is going to chase you to Murrika for this.

These people rape little girls and gang up on kids because of some argument over a football game, do you really think they'd give a shit about gym etiquette?

These people are animals, treat them as such.

Sounds like McFit in Hamburg

Sounds like mcfit
SCHEIß TÜRKEN UND FLÜCHTLINGE RAUS AUS DEUTSCHLAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRECKS SCHLAMMNIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw they get free gym memberships to help them forget the horrors of the war they are not fleeing from cause they are not from syria

Na Kleinpimmelanon, biste mett?

>Whether you like it or not, Islam IS the future of Europe. A few thousand internet nazis who cry on online forums cannot stop millions of brave Mujahideen. Go ahead, get angry, say "d-deus vult", blast Rammstein and Skrewdriver when you lift weights alone later, but remember that NONE OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO SHIT. We are CONQUERING you, and you pathetic dogs bow your heads and OBEY.

We will see in 2017.

Ich mag mett ja

That's what you get for choosing the cheapest available option (aka MCFit)

Ding ding ding. I'd only ever used my local community center's gym in Canada, which is also super cheap but the complete opposite of this place. I'm not about to find and pay for another gym though, I'm not here too long.

Where in Germany? Munich, Hamburg, fucking Berlin or where?

North Rhine-Westphalia

Kek, literally the region with the most foreigners in Germany

No its berlin, the hq of sandniggers

Marine President

Well everybody in Germany knows that McFit is 80%+ foreigners and/or young kids. It's the cheapest option by far, what do you expect?

join the glorious fitnessfirst masterrrace

>join the glorious fitnessfirst masterrrace
And you'll workout with sandniggers with money.

The can only avoid them by joining an uni gym or one with a strict no-wifebeater-policy.