Need your help Veeky Forums(got banned on /pol/ for off topic). this has been happening to me for the last few weeks...

Need your help Veeky Forums(got banned on /pol/ for off topic). this has been happening to me for the last few weeks, i'll greentext it.
>go to gym 4 to 5 times a week
>everything ok
>one day someone new comes
>moved from the other gym in the town
>mind my business
>days go by, he says nothing
>1 week later
>I'm benchining
>comes right at me
>"isn't it too much for you"
>no it's ok
>proceds to telling me how my ligaments will hurt when i get older
>"haha ok"(me)
>finish chest
>start curling
>comes to give me more shit like "you don't do that correctly" and shit
>"haha ok" again thinking he will fuck off
>instead he tells me not to laugh because he was lifting before i was borned and how he and his mates would beat me if i was in baracks (he also has a gun and i don't bc civilians don't have guns)
>"i understand..."
>finish my sets and go home and forget about it
>following days same thing but he becomes increasingy a asshole but he smiles when he does shit (i think he's retarded)
>keeps acting like i'm a kid and don't know shit because he's older (he has much mass than me but also fat so i bet his abs arent even visible which mine are and i bench much like him, basically i look lot more fit than him)
>when i struggle with my last reps tells me "see you can't do this much boy" or shit
>by now i only say ok or say nothing
>today he said "nu prea asculți rauțule" which means "you don't really listen naughy one(little bad one idk but you talk like this with your son)

What should i do? i was going to tell my mom but then i'm sure she won't let me go anymore. i can't call the cops because he's teoretically one and my everyome will find out anyway or tell the staff that i'm bullied in the gym?

when he ain't looking beat the shit out of him in the lockeroom, pack your shit then move to a new gym, no one expects to get hit the lockeroom

>tell my mom
m...mods?

i want to do that but hes a lot bigger

Did you ask how to do it correctly? Describe to me how you're bench pressing

might be that he just wants your skinny twink ass, you need more scoops

>your mom dies when you have 18 years

Ask him how many scoops and if it's less than 8 grab his nuts as hard as you can and scream cmon until he cums

>18 years old
>cries to mommy
>she wont let me go anymore ;-;

sorry OP, but I had to double take for a second. My mom is all but absent in my life so I do whatever I want.

this doesn't tell shit, again describe to me how you bench press

you wouldnt do that im sure
i didnt say i am 18 faggot i said you think you only have a mom until you are 18 or what??

the classic

this 100%

stay on back then put hands on bar woth middle finger on the bar rind at the both sides then push it up and then lower until it touches your nipple area maybe a little higher and then push back up and repeat

Dude, this... no, you know what? Im not faling for this.

ok

You need two person who wants to fight to get in a fight. Be smarter than him.

>change the hour you workout
>bring some headphones and listen to something

Tell him to fuck off

tell him sa ma sugi de pula and tell that filthy romanian gypsy to fuck off back to his country

that's what i'm doing so far
>haha ok
>say nothing
i told him to fuck off already

Yea dumbass, but why can your mom "not let you go to the gym"?

don't be a pussy tzarane

spune-i tu unui infanterist sa-ti suga pula ma muie bleaga

un varzar mane, ce , esti apevist?
Cat ridici gogule?

dude, google doesnt know these words.

100 bench inspiratule

Tell him like this

>I know you're trying to help but you're not

Idk maybe he's tsundere and wants a little bro to teach

is ofutpemataist

Just tell the people running the gym that some asshole won't leave you alone? Really my guy you can't figure this out yourself?

did
they would tell my family

Yeah so your form is shit because your back is loose and shoulders move around

This kid is like 16 signed up under his 18 year old other brother or some shit. I don't know any gym that "tells your family" when something happens

>not very good at english
nigger

But do you know if he's tsundere or not? Idk most of the regulars at my gym try to help people if they've been there awhile and are putting in work

if hes what?
kys

You don't know what tsundere is? Get out you're obviously lost

100 ce?
100 de manele?tziganule

idk that much english really
>tziganule
>tz
Omoara-te

Everytime he says something, get naked, and continue your set

Non native speaker of english detected

Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.

yeah but that happens when you try to approach someone not the other way around i dont watch anime btw

>>haha ok
>>say nothing
>i told him to fuck off already
No, you did not. You get into his face and tell him to fuck off.

>got banned on /pol/ for off topic
hopefully you will face the same destiny here on Veeky Forums for the offtopic too

MODS, 4 BANSCOOPS, CMON

Not op however
>you tell an infantry guy to fuck off
OP won't do it

kys

dude instead of telling everyone to fuck off please try to explain to us why the gym would tell your family, and if so why would you care what your mom says about going to the gym

fuck off you romanian faggot with your child problems
>muh gym bullying
>muh can't tell mum
>muh pol boogieman b& for offtopic
kill yourself for being such a gigantic faggot to begin with
sage goes in all fields

kys nigger

>headphones
>ignore
>repeat