>Hitler profile picture

as right as it gets with a fucking Hitler profile pic
as for being correct, he is also as full of shit as it gets

Cringe

>ahhh

Stopped reading.

>he has a Hitler profile picture which means he is wrong
The state of Veeky Forums.

Russia was a third world country. It would be like some Iraqi general managed to bog down coalition forces, prevent them from fully taking Baghdad and drag the war on for years.

No, he is not. He seems to be conflating the entirety of the Soviet war effort with "Zhukov", and is also using double standards; apparently it's fair to only compare German killed with all Soviet casualties, instead of you know, all German+Allied Killed, nonrecovering wounded, and captured, the totality of THEIR losses; which goes a sure shit higher than 4.3 million.

But your attention span still allowed you to post! Congratulations!

If it's as easy as just le throw men in meatgrinder, why whole lotta other soviet generals failed at that?

The USSR are the definition of 2nd World you mong.

Him spewing easily discredidable facts means that.

>apparently it's fair to only compare German killed with all Soviet casualties
this is every WWII K/D thread in a nutshell
Germans get only KIA numbers and Russians get every fucking Ivan who kicked up his toe on a doorstep between 1941 and 1945 to emphasize the ubermensch

not before they had nukes

the terminology is from the Cold War hence useless here

>OP Mars
>450k dead

???

That and the Soviets seemed to have a different way of counting casualties. Every time I see a mention of Soviet casualties, they include "sick" in the count.

Hunns counted only those that werent capable of fighting anymore (or in a very long time)
While Red army counted every soldier that needed medical treatment of any type.

Yep. That's why they suffered such huge "casualties", but final tally was 1.3 Soviet soldiers dead in combat to 1 Axis soldier.
It's same with tanks, Soviet tank that ditched track was "lost", because it wasn't operationally useful, meanwhile Germans didn't count anything they could repair or repurpose as lost, that's why you have few loses and then one day they lose hundreds of tanks because Soviets or Western Allies capture some depot.

Though obviously, if you count POWs (most of which were exterminated) Soviet military deaths were huge, however that's just idiotic.
After 1941, Soviets did suffer higher losses on average, but nothing cartoonish like m-muh 10-1 K/D.

>Germany in the whole war had 4.3 million casualties
Brainlet spotted. Germany had around 5,000,000 casualties KIA, that does not include wounded and captured. He conveniently includes Soviet WIA and captured though

undeveloped then

>he simply just did wave after wave after wave attacks anyone can do that

i don't know considering that they had a much higher gdp than germany.

pretty sure if they wanted to they could produce a smaller more effective force, but that wouldn't be the most efficient application of their strengths.

Their GDP wasn't that much higher, see pic related. And when you consider how much geographically bigger Russia is (Greater transportaiton costs) and how the population was much bigger (similar GDP divided among a higher population means less productive workers on average and implies a lower level of development), I don't think your claim really holds.

It's even more extreme than that--if a Soviet tank, for any reason, had to go back to the factory for something (usually shit quality control) then it was normally listed as destroyed, and the fixed tank was labelled brand new from the factory. By the end of the war there were 4,500 zombie T-34/85s alone, which had been listed as destroyed and then factory fresh at least once (I think the record was 5 times but don't quote me on that). This made factories look good.

>This made factories look good.
and made Hitler shit himself in bouts of autistic rage when he ranted to his generals about soviets losing 30,000 tanks and still going like nobody's business

was he /ourguy/?

>After 1941, Soviets did suffer higher losses on average, but nothing cartoonish like m-muh 10-1 K/D.

>What is the Third Battle of Kharkov

That said, overall you're not wrong.

His numbers are highly questionable and he's probably a stormtard, but I agree that Russia's war effort is overrated. And I'm a fucking ethnic Russian, and I still think that. One of the problems with Russia is that the society pats itself on the back for just barely accomplishing things that others do better. Oh wow, we industrialized in the 1930s (at the cost of totalitarian insanity). Oh wow, we beat the Germans (who were a smaller country with a smaller population base, and were fighting on another front at the same time). Etc. Russia has some real accomplishments of course, like great literature and getting to space first. But the Great Patriotic War (WW2) has become ridiculously mythologized. Russia, like America, treats it as the Good War, the one in which "we beat evil". Which is true, but it also ends up being a rosy narrative that helps take attention away from the evil of the Soviet regime and helps make people feel better despite the horrible costs and general incompetence of the country.

NEIN NEIN NEIN

DELETE THIS JEWISH PROPAGANDA

>what is Jassy–Kishinev Offensive

Not an argument

Is it pronounced Bah-gra-shun or Ba-gray-tee-on?

Bag-ratee-on

Fif-tee-six-per-cent

I was going to ask this fucking question myself. I've always read it with the obvious English pronunciation and had a sneaking suspicion it couldn't possibly be correct.

empahsis on the BAGRAT

As much as a retarded stormfag he is with shit tons of inaccuracies, he is somewhat right about Zhukov being an overrated egoistic faggot.

t. Patton

Patton was also overrated egoistic faggot who had nothing esle to do but be butthurt moralfag who was raped by 5 russian Ivans.

>when amerimongrell calls russians half mongols
was Patton the original "YOUR NOT WHITE 56% face"?

Should have been in charge all along.

No. It's a meme comment. Naziboos have a hard time reconciling Soviet incompetence with their losing to it.