What's the best exercises for really nice square-shaped pecs?

What's the best exercises for really nice square-shaped pecs?

According to this guy its Incline Bench Press

Just dont have a over-developed lower pecs, they get round and look like tits

Kinobody exclusively does incline Bench, so make that the main movement on your bench/chest/push days.

I agree with specifically for upper pecs, what are the best exercises? Surely it matters to some degree

Landmine press. better than the incline bench because your hands are together and can contract inwards as you push.

>What are insertions

Doesn't landmine press completely fuck up your rotary cuffs?

Just use dumbbells lmao.

A bullet and a deep belief in reincarnation
Shit is genetic bruh.

Also having nice muscle insertions helps too

bantz

I actually don't know. When people reference insertions, what do they mean?

It's the current year, learn how to use google.

Its the way your muscles are attached to your skeleton, thus defining the shape of the muscle, and look different for everyone (aka genetix).

It's why there are pec gaps, long/short biceps, crooked abs, high/low traps, etc.

be born with good insertions
work chest

Close Grip Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Shoulder Press

This guys is correct. ...its genetics

can faggots stop getting tattoos plz, unless they've killed a man. kthx

Landmine press.

It is incline bench mixed with overhead press

Pecs aesthetics are 90% genetics. But the bigger it gets ,the better, regardless of genetics.

Just do standing OHP and chest flys

Bench presses are a retarded meme

>All these guys thibking it is """"insertions"""""

The sternum is the pectoral origin, the pectoral insertion is near the bicipital groove of the humerus

The muscular origin does determine shape to an extent... It is mostly lower chest shape and chest gap that is determined by pectoral origins.

However

Given that everyone's clavicular pectoralis originates on the clavicle...
And given that everyone's clavicle is roughly the same shape...

Pretty much everyone can get the square upper chest look.

Post body.

You sound like a chestlet

But I have an enourmous chest gap. It is only noticable when I flex now, but I fear that if my pecs grow bigger, the gap will be visible permanently.

Muscle doesn't grow on the sternum. You need to make your chest so big the muscle fibres cover over the sternum

Bat luck. As the other user said, kill tyself and believe in reincarnation.

have really nicely square shaped chest genetics and train said chest to express said genetics

Greg is dead right about the importance of incline. Building your upper chest is, 'genetic', like building your lats, or quads, or triceps, etc is genetic. You can't control a chest gap but you can absolutely control your decision to hit a head of a muscle in the far more effective way.

I've seen him do reverse grip bench presses too

if you have a chest gap, you will never have that square chest, line down the middle look

I agree, Incline Bench. Dips can build the frontal delt and upper chest near the collar bone.

Pic related,

square pecs is down to genetics. however, to develop a full chest you should do incline bench press as he says, or a dumbbell press.