Veins: Yay or Nay?

Be honest Veeky Forums: are my veins off-putting? Is there something I can do about it, or should I take a ride in the humanity-van and commit sudoku already.

My knuckles are weird too.

Manly hand. I like it. I'm not not gonna crack.

This, OP

Not even that bad stfu OP you faggot your hand is fine

This OP, I love it I'm not gonna crack.

I thought everyone with low bodyfat had those veins. I have them and never thought anything of it.

This too. I'm not muscly at all, but I'm really thin and I've got protruding veins.
Don't worry about it OP

this senpai. most womens like veins as long as its not too much. but pretty much anyone with low bf has them.

o-okay, thanks

>those pics
>veins
spotted the dyel

op, lets see the forearm veins and cephalic pls.

The autism on this board needs to stop

Veins are gr8 m8

Pic related

bro no one is going to get up in the middle of their workout and say u have ugly veins. sure you didnt win the genetic lottery but it doesnt matter

it's cool
if you want them to be less visible drink coffee often and smoke cigarettes, avoid alcohol and garlic

That's fucked up, user.

this is bad

What're those red spots, ingrown hairs? Use shaving cream, brah.

No it's not you dyel faggot

Could this board possibly be more insecure?

Thought it was a dick pic 2bh

Bitches love that shit

Yeah, ingrown hair

Also, why do you shave? I used to in high school swim team because everyone else did it. Otherwise I don't see the point. I shave my ass crack/gooch hairs so I don't accidentally rip one off when I sit down.

Cycling pants and long ass hair don't fit well

ah, gotcha

yeah, feels like shit

I have really low bf% and my veins pop so hard im like a walking cock. Recently got hit on by a qt3.14 at the gym who complimented the vascularity. U gud brah. From what I hear, chicks are all into that shieeettt

I want to bite into these and suck the blood out
wouldtouchallday/10 n-no homo