Presume you could trade IQ points for money (and vise versa) at the rate of $15,000 per IQ point...

Presume you could trade IQ points for money (and vise versa) at the rate of $15,000 per IQ point, but you could only do it once in your life. What would be your new strategy for making money?

Use 1 IQ point and put it into crypto.
Now ill have 153 left.

I am pretty sure going on Veeky Forums and reading all the crypto shilling has lowered my IQ and my bank account.

Whites would win again

Trade 95 IQ points for $1.4M of BitBean.

Take a million dollar loan and increase IQ point by 666.

That's how college works.

i think the (4) in the image's filename is what makes this post.

>remove all 200 IQ points for $3,000,000
>tell my mother to put it all the dow dip
>tell her to retrade for my 200 IQ back after 2 years of coma, keep the profits

Every time I take a practice test, even the Mensa, I score around 120. Not much breathing room between here and average. I'll keep what I have.

"but you could only do it once in your life"

Are you retarded?

$2,000,000 into LINK on the next dip
$100,000 in a special smartcontract trust fund to execute upon certain conditions, including a smartcontract to ensure my following desires are met:
>a long, healthy, enjoyable, comfortable life in the care of the very best servants
>liberty & protection from governments et cetera
>restoration & enhancement of my iq
>selling half the link each time it moons to split between buying more link, other crypto and funding my lifestyle
>lambos on the moon

>a special smartcontract trust fund to execute upon certain conditions
I trade 60 IQ points for cash that I put in LINK and then set up a smart contract that makes sure my retard barely sentient body gets driven around in a LAMBO all day and taken care of

yes, after losing 200 IQ points I realized I made a mistake

Take the biggest loan I can, spend everything on IQ, make money back.

cash out all my bitcoin for IQ holy shit easy choice

>iq points
iq points are just from psychologist making an average on tests, if you review iq test like normal test then youll have a high iq

thereby youre trading iq test points and not actual intelligence

so trade all the points

Kek'd

100x margin that shit and become the Moby muh dick of crypto

I’d trade 5 IQ points for 5inches in height

Except it doesnt

i wish i could sell points, im sitting on 130 and do nothing but wage cuck

Who wouldn't

I would fucking never do this. My IQ is 127, high superior in the verbal and reasoning portions, with slow (bottom 10%) arithmetic and average processing speed dragging me down. Being intelligent is a huge predictor in life success; there's no fucking way I could be doing everything I do if I were stupid. It just literally wouldn't be possible. I'm going to be a physician in 6 years; why the fuck would anyone throw away intellect for a MEASLY 15K. The only deal I would make is to drop exactly one point for 10 million dollars, only at that threshold would it be worth it.

Too bad your IQ is dogshit and you're poor because you're stupid kek

THIS