I'm gone from eating 4000 calories a day to about 1200 a day for about a month now

I'm gone from eating 4000 calories a day to about 1200 a day for about a month now.

I'm doing it guys, i'm actually fucking doing it.

No more pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-chad-jackson-thrives-on-challenge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't be long before you lose your motivation

What happened, chad ?

Keep it up, I need it

tfw no pepperoni gf

the fact you had to make this thread to reassure yourself shows you aren't going to make it

unless you're a short woman you're not gonna make it on 1200kcal a day

say hello to pizza bingetown

is that randy?

fuck off randy

Why so drastic? I cut down to 1800 calories and I'm shedding pounds.

Enjoy your low testosterone from not eating enough

Eat 1400-1500 a day I've done it for 6 months and now I'm 72kg.

How tall are you? You probably need to increase that a little.

Also, are you getting enough protein? You need to be getting a gram of protein per pound of lean muscle mass (just do optimal body weight). OItherwise you are going to burn muscle instead of fat. Also make sure you are lifting. The game is to gain muscle and lose fat, not the other way around.

Keep it up fatty, call me when it's been a year and you're still doing it. Fitness takes dedication for your entire life. It's a long game, so stop eating like your a starved asian child and get your fucking protein.

if you can't steadily lose fat and gain muscle while eating 6000+ cal a day you're not lifting enough

>implying his calorie intake is why he is low test

>implying there's anything wrong with eating PIZZA

what do you think Chad eats?

bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-chad-jackson-thrives-on-challenge.html

egg whites and ezekiel bread?

you will have pizza again user but you will have earned it and the pizza she will wait for you. :D

Quick questions anons, how much of a cut is too much of a cut? I'm doing a lot of rucking and not a lot of eating.

I have actually been craving pizza, haven't had any in about 6 months. Have you tried this recipe out? Think I'll try it tomorrow, thanks.

How ever much is enough to lose 1.5 to 2 lbs a week. Every extra 500 calories you cut a day will add up to a lb in a week.

Unless it's from water weight, losing 3 to 4 lbs a week won't be good for your body and mind. 4 lbs a week is negative 2k calories a day

That's a bit much. Treat yourself a little bit.