Who /lifting with thicc bae/ this weekend?

Who /lifting with thicc bae/ this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/zsuzsustarr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, alone like every other weekend.

that's terrible, that girl is so poor she has to make clothes out of tape

She looks fat.

>lifting with a girl

fucckkkkkkkk that. But I'll smash after a workout.

>Wide hips
>Looks fat
You look gay.

i want a mad scientist to put my head on her body and then make me dance for money

>thicc bae
the ROFLZOMGXD of 2016

She looks like a vapid bitch

Would pump n dump and ignore all calls

My gf and I will be alternating between playing video games, Pokémon go and fucking this weekend.

She doesn't lift, still stays skinny because she doesn't eat a lot. I haven't lifted since May of this year because trying to figure out what is wrong with my hip. Most likely a torn labrum now.

BRAHS

cot dam chubby chasers.

>lifting with a girl
you can't really call it lifting since you're not gonna get a meaningful workout out of it. You're just going to the gym together because you're both boring fucks who can't find something else to do

Now you're bouncing from one extreme to another. If you want to chase lardo go ahead but not all of us love skeletons and balloons.

She literally is fat. Wide hips dont excuse those fatty arms, legs, and relying on tons of makeup and good angles/lighting to hide fat belly. It's literally bulging from the straps shes trying to use to disguise the fat creases.

this has to be shopped

Her face more than makes up for it though.

is that hank hill

The bulge around her straps isn't nearly as big as the bulge in my pants

Fatty arms? They look normal and she takes the most basic stance possible. Nothing seems to be bulging either. You must really like to fuck little boys.

Get a load of this slack jawed faggot
Take your lowtest back to Veeky Forums

>bae
dropped

go see a fucking physiotherapist, seriously

She got an instagram or something?

She's bigger than average, but all the fat seems to go to the places that are designed to attract the opposite sex. Either gay or just a salty female, in which case, stfu because your gay fashion industry doesn't get to dictate what my straight ass should like.

instagram.com/zsuzsustarr/

M Y C O C K
Y
C
O
C
K

>AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, she already gave birth and still manages to maintain her thickness That's a keeper.

Yeah, but now she's got that loose-goose pussy. Gonna have to do it in the shitter from now on.

Your primary experience with sex is trying to guess what it's like based on Family Guy jokes, isn't it?

Obviously true because you fucked her and shared your experience with us.