/fraud/

fraud for steroids generally

>sex, drugs, money, and lab sterility protocols edition

forgot the old I punish her when she gets out of hand, put her in her cage, poke her with electric cattle prod, hot metal, etc. Usually I'm gentle, except during sex, she always likes that as rough as possible
yeah but I lost her email in a swarm of fucking messages from chinese raw suppliers and faggots asking for the pokemon go bot I had kek

she's still alive? FUCK

>I punish her when she gets out of hand, put her in her cage, poke her with electric cattle prod, hot metal, etc.
how does she get out of hand, and why the fuck does she want this?

how old is she? does she not have a family?

yeah two people I imagine that would be fucking awful trying to manage, I have about 4 I would trust including myself so it could be partitioned a little better if it ever got to that point I think

nothing illegal in any regards desu

other than the couple of times I've pumped her full of molly and fucked her brains out kek

but that's her choice too, like I said she can legally get up and walk away from it whenever, she's more in to it than I am desu

kek, haven't heard back in a while but lemme scan through this email here and see

last comms with her I had she was gonna fly out here end of august or so for raunchy fuck sesh with the slavegrill, stay for a bit and probably do a boatload of drugs

pics of slave lol

she gives her money to you? wtf

how do u explain people or girls u date u have a slave in a cage? kekeke

jesus christ she was serious about that? hope her plane gets hijacked tbH

this shit is fucking hilarious.

don't have any on my mobile but I'll take some soon

she gives me fucking ALL of her money, she makes decent pay as a dental hygienist. In her words "I feel uncomfortable as a woman making that much money, we should be subservient to men and that doesn't solidify that"

I have a normie GF, too. slave stays in other room when normie is at the place, which is like 4/7 nights of the week. Normie gf really doesn't give a fuck since I make so much money off of it

example that happened a couple weeks ago, she forgot to make dinner by the time I was home and didn't do one other chore on her list, so I slapped her around a bit and threw her in her cage while I ate and did some reading, went in a couple hours later, made her blow me, and let her out

she's 23, has a perfectly normal family (at least as far as I can tell) and she's normal in public, it's just her private fetish side that's fucked beyond belief.

>plane coming from canuckland gets hijacked
pls

>Normie gf really doesn't give a fuck
what the shit

srs, what the fuck type of world is catpiss living in

>a huhuh yeaahhh gf doesn't really care that I own a slave huhuhu hur

That is the most bizarre relationship I've ever heard of.

I find it really strange your normie GF is ok with your arrangement.

>tfw dnp+tren+psmf
>tfw pull day yesterday
>tfw lifts are down 30% and no pump
misery

it's the strangest shit of all lol , ok there are fucked up people into retarded sexual shit, but having a gf and being ok on having a "slave" around and letting her boyfriend fuck her LOL wtf

Teach me please

CP is full of shit. There are relationships similar to this, I've seen them occur in Seattle, but one if he biggest facets of s relationship of this nature is the after care and nurturing.

If he is legitimate his "Slave" will sip have s psychotic break and he'll be missing a dick. Humans are still animals and when you mistreat an animal they act out.

On a brighter note CP, if you do continue to pursue this vile behavior look into positive reenforcement over abusing your slave. It'll save your dick or life.

He doesn't completely mistreat her, he cuddles with her and shit

she was appalled when I first mentioned the idea (didn't tell her i hooked up with this girl, just that I knew her in high school and she was "an odd person" and she came to me about this out of the blue kek)

anyway, yeah appalled at first, then after like oh idk 2 hours of thinking "hm yeah 70k a year for doing nothing but having a fucking maid to do everything for you, yeah go ahead"

took a little longer to convince her that the sex is just a sex thing without emotion, which is true, just wasn't getting through to her. once she realized that she didn't give a fuck

online dating is king, there you go, lots of desperation in the women there

she does get a nurturing side, but nobody here is going to give a fuck about that

she likes pet play so often I'll pet her and let her cuddle up to me while we watch movies or something, pet her a bit and feed her little bits of chocolate or candies

she gets a lot of rewards, too, the punishment is only 10% of it at most, outside of the sex (which as I said she ALWAYS likes rough) most of it is rewarding her for the good things she does

I don't know who you are or why you remember this but I like you for doing so

I'm the guy still waiting FOR MY FUCKING DRAGON PICTURES

Learning shit every day on fraud kek.

>she's 23, has a perfectly normal family (at least as far as I can tell) and she's normal in public, it's just her private fetish side that's fucked beyond belief.
I wonder how she first discovered it, IMO, must have had some childhood trauma.

Don't hold your breath he's full of lies

WHERE'S MY LOLI

kek sorry sven my lad

it'll come, just relax

here's some old ones to tide you over

:P

No but if you have a personality you'll find one soon.

>I've taken oils and syringes past TSA
Are you a ninja? :P It's just LGD and var but there is no way I'm risking it.

Ok I had to google Rich Piana and that dude looks gross. I would say I'm mirin but I can't see anything under all that ink. And I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the people in the industry. I know some of the pros but I mostly lurk Natasha Aughey's and Sophie Arvebrink's instagram pages.

Not posting face, sorry. Just picture one of the stocky cheerleaders from your school days, with a slight overbite because I was too dumb and said no to braces. :P

Nope!

You have a point but I thought /fraud/ was different. I mean I understand why a lot guys wouldn't want to get with me, but don't you all have girlfriends or at least a f***buddy? Most girls are only looking for a good body so I can't see why you guys would have any trouble finding some.

Have the scary gif to bring down the lewd factor. :P

My gf is literally a pillow
And I'm the alpha here

Fraud is a funny place

You know adults can wear braces, right?

>You have a point but I thought /fraud/ was different.
IMO, its not serious, its just ingrained behaviour patterns that are acted out when females come.

Also, whats your height/weight and how long have you been training for? also, whats your ethnicity?

Not really sure, she has told me she doesn't really have a reason and i asked if anything triggered it outright but she said no, she just has always felt better in a subservient role like that

probably a blatant lie and was raped at 7 or something who knows

I NEED AN ADDRESS FOR THIS LOLI

seealthough jerry is bigger than all of us so really his GF could be a fucking seabass and nobody would care

Buy my winny
And send me your brake pump since you upgraded

Then you'll have my address for my loli

of all the things I want to sell at the start its not fucking winny jerr

remember i'm trying to MAKE money here

still using brake pump setup kek of all the things I splurged on it was not an autopump. figured that could wait until a month or so from now

Don't post them here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post a pic of ur body I want to see how thick solid tight this alpha is because fucking anime pillows is beta

I've never had a girlfriend or a fuckbuddy, I'm a virgin. Please let me cum on your muscular back

>I mean I understand why a lot guys wouldn't want to get with me, but don't you all have girlfriends or at least a f***buddy? Most girls are only looking for a good body so I can't see why you guys would have any trouble finding some.

don't~ stop~ believin~

>tfw you will never see Izzy's full posing routine

>Are you a ninja?
I wish. I've done 7 different countries with my stuff but the only one I haven't risked taking stuff to was Australia. Thankfully not a single one has even said anything including the Japanese and Philippines which I expected to be super strict.

>Not posting face
I would either, I just have a habit of basing attractiveness off of facial aesthetics. Probably makes me sound like an autist but whatever.

kek
brick, whenever you get here, can you point me in the direction of the instructions for a DIY flow hood that you used? If you followed any and didn't just cobble something together yourself

found one powered by a vacuum cleaner that's small but seems promising, that's about it.

Not happening butterball.

But ask the trips they've seen

Man
Cmon
S m h

jerry looks like a buff nerd for anyone wondering

so basically this.

>I can't see why you guys would have any trouble finding some.
autism

jerry who is your waifu

this is mine

kek she should of seen the questions that guy was asking last night lmao

So where's the party at shorty?

man, are any girls that socially inept?

I don't know tbH, ask Izzy

>a psychopath is now making the threads

good way to get us all banned, idiots.

>she
who is she

izzy

As opposed to an autist, a sociopath, a state-sponsored murderer, some hebephiles, etc. etc.

Nah man, this thread has been fucked for a long time, this stands out only in very recent memory.

t u c k f r e n
u
c
k
f
r
e
n

Fuck tren?

Fuck YOU.

dude like most of us have all that keke

see andtren is love, tren is life

>MORE TRANNY DICK FOR THE TREN GODS

Bate, I'd fly out so we could creep on some teenagers if I could.

God damn my felonious record.

don't need to creep man, the sluts just come at you

Shit man, don't I know it.

I'm going to marry Azusa!!!!!

...I'm not judging, but Jerry...

You seem funny and smart, and it looks like you can carry a decent conversation. I'm guessing you also have a great body so there is literally no reason for you to be single. Get out there man, you can do it. I'm not that social either, I know it's hard. I literally prayed before hitting on my otterbod crush after almost a week of overthinking it in my head. And just so you know that's not pity, it's frustration. I would hug you if I could. :D

Nah I don't mind, some guys even find it cute. And I'm not wearing braces at 22.

Girls are people. :P

I'm 5'1 173lbs, Italian American and I've been lifting since high school. I jumped on the gear train about a year ago.

>although jerry is bigger than all of us so really his GF could be a fucking seabass and nobody would care
Haha

>I've done 7 different countries with my stuff
Definitely a commando. :P

>I just have a habit of basing attractiveness off of facial aesthetics
No I get it. It's weird to say that on the board that's all about the swole, but it's the face that matters the most. I wouldn't get with the hottest ottermode dude if I had to put a paper bag on his head.

Don't be mean. :P

There's a party? :D

>Don't be mean. :P
no im just speaking for myself

>tfw no avg korean gf

good choice

are you the autist?

does anyone have a MUCH harder time eating clean on tren? The thought of eating rice and chicken makes me feel physically sick. Whilst when cruising I eat chicken rice everyday no prob. Same deal with tuna pasta. All the perfect foods for bodybuilding are almost impossible to eat on tren for some reason. Help pls.

>korean
Might as well sleep with a pig.

T-thanks

Holy shit
Youre alive

How you doing.

I have an azusa tattoo lol

Whoa now, who said anything about an autist?

I'm more the smooth joker that ladies love and guys want to be.

How come I see no love for pork or ham on this board?

Pork has a ton of natural creatine so I would think people here would have rock hard Veeky Forumsrections for it.

Is there a reason nobody here gives ham/pork any love? I wanna switch my daily lunchtime PBJ to a Ham N Chee but y'all got me paranoid

>pic semi related, it's hamlet

you are too good for this board, why are you here? are you an angel?

>tfw the pumps hurt so good

were all either jewish or muslim.

I don't want brain maggots

>I have an azusa tattoo lol
what? show

holy smokes
almost forgot that you existed

>tfw your package arrives
the last two orders i've made i've gotten extra stuff for free
drug dealers are so nice.

>mfw probably gonna be scammed next purchase

i was thinking about exit scams, fraud has only had 1 exit scammer right?
i've noticed a lot of Veeky Forums dealers who started here or moved elsewhere have been pretty good with not scamming. interesting since Veeky Forums is not known for "good people"

pls respond baes

>natural creatine
who gives a fuck?
just eat 5 g of creatine and youre g2g

KYS religiösen üntermensch

they are 11/10

when the fuck did you get that?? lmao that's cool.
Yeah I haven't posted in over a year.
I stopped when I left for Korea, posted once or twice while there but fraud became super shitty and it was just noobies bitching at all the oldies when we talked about life n stuff. Plus I was super busy going out 24/7 while there and had a gf.
But basically past year and a half
>went to korea
>clubbed all the time
>banged three koreans until I met my half Chinese half Brazilian gf
>went back to USA after the semester and did long distance
>worked over summer
>went back to college for fall semester (senior year)
>gf finally admitted to cheating on me, she was fucking crazy but since she was my first gf I ignored all the crazy and would forgive her plus she was 9/10 to me
>week of crying goes by and then start sleeping with a friend
>tried to date this friend of mine after sleeping with her for a while but she was just as crazy so I end things
>finally meet new blonde girl at the end of the fall semester who is beautiful and seems to be normal
>tell her I'm looking for something serious and she's like okay
>few months of fun times in the spring
>she bitches at me for "hitting" on her friend, which I didn't, and I tell her I've been exclusive and want us both to be
>she just wants casual
>tell her I'm done and leave
>spend last few months of college going out more than the freshman, sleep with two more girls and good times
>graduate with degree in engineering and economics
>move home
>starting engineering job in a week
Tons of girl drama, I'm back to 2D girls for now.
I'm around 215lbs, bench up quite a bit, ~360-370, I do 5x335lbs but haven't maxed for a while.
Squat is at 605lbs and dead lift at 665lbs, I hurt my QL about two months ago so I've been slowly recovering so those maxes are old, I wanna get a 700+ dead before the end of the year and a 630+ squat, maybe 650 in wraps since my feds allow them.

I've got some Sust and I'm too afraid to install it. I've never done roids b4. What if I turn into a complete monster?

It's another

>Why don't you have a gf, can't you just ask them out? Trust me I'm a girl I know what girls like

thread.

Did you get her a ring yet? Bitches love rings.
>There's a party? :D
Well there's usually a party in Jerry's pants but I'm sure we can find something more fun than that lame joint.

>That pic
For real though, if you're near NYC I'd totally fly up and take you to dinner in a non-creepy way.

in terms of gear right now I have a blend of 200/200/200 tren e mast e test e.
I've gotten pretty bad at injecting and only feel like doing one slin pin a week so that's it, sometimes I add in 50/50 dbol/adrol for a few weeks to put on some weight. Been doing this for about half a year and the year before that 400mg test e a week.
Funny how my gains have stayed about the same even though I run half as much gear.

I have zero problems at all.
Then again I have to eat like 3.5k just to not lose weight doing nothing so I don't really care what I eat.
Try to add some flavor then, but that does seem like a unique problem.

any of you cunts ever order online/overseas and live in 'merica?

I've been giving it a lot of thought. found 2 sites that seem legit and have a lot of good rep on various forums/websites. Just don't know if customs coming into America is as big of a deal as it seems or if I'll be good to go.

They claim they send shipments in multiple, smaller packages to avoid getting seized.

I don't have any sources IRL because I lift at home and everyone at work is either fat or super skinny.

> unrelated pic for no reason

hi guys

are all the emoticons really necessary? i mean ur not that much of a girl anymore with all dem hormonez

this chick about to get btfo

what do you plan on ordering?
if rons i'd go domestic
ai/pct probably international

just go to reddit source talk and buy from anyone there domestically
and customs doesn't do shit if you do want to go international, only worth international for raws or for pharma stuff

Test/EQ/Winnie/Nolva

> tfw no idea where to get domestically

Why not order domestically and save the worry?

There's a chance, even if your overseas order gets here okay, that they flag your mail and you get put on some list anyway.

Why take the risk if you're ordering online?

So apparently whilst on a keto diet alongside DNP, my cum tastes like pure poison. Also I'm pretty certain I dripped sweat into her open mouth at one point whilst on top of her.

Pretty sure that's not gonna have a round 2, especially considering I was completely out of breath after about 5 minutes.

I feel so depraved. Not in a good way.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

Start using tails and tor, get yourself set up with PGP keys. Bam. Takes all of 2 hours, downloading tails included.

Like 13 months ago lol.
I'll email you a pic what's your deets

I've got 4 dakis and an onahole for em lol

What is this

This. I get my gear from SST, but I get my DNP from darknet ebay

>Also I'm pretty certain I dripped sweat into her open mouth at one point whilst on top of her.
Smooth lol. It happens though.

>tails, tor, PGP

No idea what's going on. This is why I should stay natural/weak

Hi jerry

Yeah I don't understand how people risk clearnet transactions. From what I've *heard* you can deposit with cash into a coin tumbler. Only way you can get fucked is if someone comes to your house, takes your boot drive and cracks the persistent storage code as well as the PGP key code.

if you use tor for roids you're a complete retard lol