Veeky Forums, what do you think when you see people in expensive weightlifting shoes squatting less than two plates?

Veeky Forums, what do you think when you see people in expensive weightlifting shoes squatting less than two plates?

anyone who owns weightlifting shoes has autism and that includes olympic weightlifters

I-I do that.

I think that they should probably kill themselves. It's pathetic tbqh.

itt: poorfags

Better question: What do you think of judgmental assholes that can't focus enough on what they're doing and cast about looking for something to ridicule?

are you making fun of my 185x8 front squat user?

lmao

You sound like you've been bullied all your life. What a fucking faggot.

Yo, real question:
Do i need a specific shoe to squat?
I don't have one.

This. I swear 90% of Veeky Forums are low income earners. It's like when I get flamed on Veeky Forums for owning expensive cars and being told I'll never reach the speeds their capable of..
Jealousy in the air tonight I can tell, I'll never understand that but ohwell

Manlet detected.

Best part is the finance board has the poorest people...

you need non-compressible shoes, so basketball shoes are ruled out.

If you get below parallel with good form, no. Just make sure they're not slippery

Faggot.

185kg for 8 reps is quite good, user.

>I-I-I mean lbs, user

Oh. Do you even want to make it?

>squatting shoes
Anklets, when will they learn?

>that guy who wears basketball shoes to the gym

Thanks.
I'm just doing with bare feet right now.

fucking white people with their inflexible ankles lmao

You faggots can do better than this. Man up.

>$200 shoe that's nearly indestructible and used three to five times a week for multiple years
>expensive

Look around your apartment and I'm sure you can find two or three things you don't need that add up to $200

Maybe they're on a deload week.

Stealing this excuse

>for multiple years

people who can't even squat lmao2plate have no idea how much longer they'll be committed to lifting
they might think they have, but they don't.

>tfw I do this
>tfw I used to squat 365x5 but changed priorities and stopped squatting for a year

feelsbadman. But it won't last much longer.

So sell them after. I sell mine on eBay whenever I get tired of the color and break nearly even.

lol. butthurt much? kek

the lmao about this is that it doesnt even compare to a car, its a pair of fucking shoes. mine seriously cost $180, which is barely 4 hours of work for me. i spend about as much time in the shitter each week

I assume they are just warming up.
If they continue for a couple more sets, I kek a bit internally

i squatted 200 for paused singles in asics 727s before but i had surgery on my knee a few months ago and i'm only back doing 100 atm, sucks hard

gotta do something in rest intervals

>he needs weightlifting shoes
>he needs $200 shoes to fucking stand still

he fell for quality meme. That's like saying buying $500 baseball glove will help me catch better. All you need is a $50 shoe with a $20 insole. Unless you're running you don't need to buy an expensive shoe.

I FUCKING RAPE THOSE WEAK AS BITCHES AND FORCE FEED THEM FUCKING MARGARINE

>$50 shoe with a $20 insole

I paid less than that for my actual weightlifting shoes. I bought them because the only complaint was they were heavy which is a nonfactor since I was only using them for squats.

>tfw they will never make the red Adipowers again.

I see that bitch over at barbell brigade wearing fucking Romaleos and a belt to dead lift one plate for a one rep max. Fuck those people.