Does lifting affects growth?

I'm 19 and have been considering joining gym lately so i can stop being an average but here's where my problem starts
I'm 5'10'' (178cm) i'm not saying that i'm short but i'd love to be at lest 6 feet tall (184cm). I have good diet that is high in calcium, i heat healthy, don't eat fast food etc. I'm doing pull ups when i can and i stretch every morning. After checking out some exercises that you do in the gym i'm concered that it my stop me from getting those few precious cm. Am i right or i'm just over thinking this?

At 19 years old you are not going to grow any more than a few centimeters at most if you're very lucky.

your skeleton is just about done growing and you've passed puberty more or less

You've probably already stopped growing

no, but sleeping affects growth

How so?

That isn't true, I was 6 foot at 19 and at 21 now, I'm 6'3

dunno, the periods I grew the most were when I slept more than 10 hours a day.

I had a 10cm spurt at 14yo (170 -> 180), when I stayed a lot of time in bed because of an injury, plus massive sleep. Then another spurt at 17 (185 -> 190) when I was doing little physical activity and just sleeping and studying. Lifting had no effect beyond fixing my posture.

>That isn't true, I was 6 foot at 19 and at 21 now, I'm 6'3

That's highly uncommon though. At around 20 your skeleton is more or less done growing and you're done with puberty as well

>tfw am turning 19 in a few days and grew 1cm in the last few months ( still 18 now at 179cm)
>might still grow a few cm, best case top out with 4 and be 6ft

We're gonna make it, OP

Were you lifting tho?

Also interested in this, currently 5'11 and 19 y/o.

MFW I´m 5´5" and that height doesn´t even appear on the chart.

I´m just living to travel, know new places, and fuck any woman that I can. Life isn´t that bad to us manlets.

>hating on people 7 feet tall
I have one word that describes you.

S
A
W
F
T

It's because you only secrete growth hormone while sleeping. Although past 6 hours it's pretty negligible.

How many cm/inches do people grow past 19? or is it negligible

>tfw done growing at 8th grade.
>not even the tallest kid

>only secrete growth hormone while sleeping
lol no, you are always producing hgh, the numbers elevate during puberty due to the body inducing comma like sleep so you don't wake up or move around too much while your skeleton is growing.
Skeletal growth is extremely painful, don't you remember being 10-12 and suddenly just passing out when 5 minutes before you weren't even tired?
That's the body putting itself to sleep, so it can overload your system with hormones and force growth without you going crazy.
It would be like your wisdom teeth growing out, but every portion of your body has that pain.

Negligible.

Just do the gym. You wont grow anymore, essentially.

not even a centimeter? I already grew half an inch this year

>tfw 179cm

I was so close to 1.8m

>even girls are this tall now
In what planet?

Holy shit that chart is retarded

im 5'9", it's kind of short but i don't care that much. I think you're placing too much emphasis on being taller. just try to be happy

>being this new

it really isnt. there is the odd cunt, but Veeky Forums over memes this.

couple of the hottest broads i know are dating guys 5'8-5'5