Spend more time with me user, you don't need to go to the gym 7 days a week ;)

>Spend more time with me user, you don't need to go to the gym 7 days a week ;)

BITCH SHUT UP AINT NO ONE SKIPPIN LEG DAY OMG NATTY LIMIT WORK HARD PLAY HARD LMAO

This is a compliment not a statement

>Spend more time with her
>Gains diminish
>She begins to resent you
>Dumps you when you become undesirable

She'll have done a lot of soul searching in the meantime and grown as a person or some shit.

but I go 4 days a week

>has an androgen deprived penis

you're not supposed to tell her that

>7 days a week ;)
Unless you've got some GREAT sterons, then nobody natural needs to be going to the gym 7 days per week unless they like "window shopping" in the locker room.

That's retarded, and clearly coming from someone who is still in the infancy of their training.

I do 10 sessions a week

> 6 morning sessions of accessory work (i.e. GHD hyperextensions, barbell thrusts, flies or band/bar work). This pairs with what I'll do that evening, or be more general and related to deficiencies I've noticed.

>4 evening sessions structured, 2x heavy working set days (i.e. 10x3@70%1RM snatch), 2 days of technique work with moderate weight (i.e rack pulls with bands, deficit deadlifts or paused front squats).

Do you even have a job or hobbies?

"sorry babe I gotta stick to my routine" (because i know that you'll respect me more for finding happiness on my own rather than relying on you, furthermore I must maintain my physique in case i need to ditch your ass or decide to bail)

but girls like you ignored me before I went to the gym

fuck off

Is this autism?

I think he's talking about just gains.

For losing weight u can go just go absolutely nuts howver.

>less than 8 days a week
Not gonna make it

This is the reality of natural bodybuilding to look good.
It sucks.
I did it for a year, looked great naked, didn't look like a total twink with my clothes on, but I couldn't drink, I couldn't stay out late, cardio was necessary, meal prep was meticulous. It sucks to bodybuild as a natty, training requires a lot of devotion, and if you're not genetically gifted you'll only look good, not amazing.

This is what /pol/cucks actually believe

So if I roid then I don't have to do all of that and can look better than you?

Count me in.

Yeah, I work 45 hours a week in an office job. Gym is on the same block as my office so I go before and after (40 mins in the morning, 1 hour after work; plus a saturday morning before I take my wife for brunch).

The political correct term is Oly Lifting.

You can get gains doing a variety of training schedules. It comes down to discipline in diet/rest, and planning.

bitch i only go 3 days a week, shut up

If you roid you'll need to do high volume sessions, and several of them a week, but yeah, if you train right and have any semblance of a good diet you'll look better than I did before I hopped on the roids myself. Now you can't catch me unless you're genetically superior.

Lol, does training style meant for actual Olympic athletes but has the lifts of a teenage girl.

and you dont need to be with me 24 hours a day jesus christ I just want to make some consistent gains and to be honest with you this always turns into a thimg you always do this dont like at me like that holy fuck I WAS FUCKING YOUR BEST FRIEND OK?!?! BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

Post body

Nope. If you roid and do no exercise you gain more mass than a natty with a perfect diet and exercise.

I gave you examples of some accessory work only. That's not what I do everyday. I can only assume you're trolling and not being so retarded to assume i do that daily. Accessory work should be targeted at weakness.

>I tore my rotator cuff a few years ago, so for maintenance I do flies regularly cause I find it paired with rolling keeps the front of my capsule stable.
>I'm working on speed out (chiefly 2nd pull > catch for clean) currently, so I'm doing lots of hip work, hence the hyperextensions, thrusts and band work.

That's not what that study says, actually, and even if it were, you'd have to assume we were both starting from untrained.
Good try though.
Can't, I'm a competing bodybuilder with identifiable tattoos and I just admitted to steroids. This board is popular among competing bodybuilders, so I'd rather not take a chance.

That's not a chick.

>Can't, I'm a competing bodybuilder with identifiable tattoos and I just admitted to steroids
paint yourself blue and post a pic

zyzz?

Nice gyno, fag.

listen now babe, I know I havent been able to spend more time with you as much as I wanted to but your lifestyle choices personally sickens me. I mean do you even know how much sugar is in that lemonade? I mean youre really cute and all but youre bound to lose all of it, i mean all of it, if you dont start taking care of your body. Do you want to look like some coalburner at age of 25?

So honey, come with me to the gym, I will help you

>not having a home gym and a cutie with a booty to workout with you

Haha Oh God Yes This Please

Or just wear a tight longsleeve

Maybe you should spend some time at the gym with me since I see you like sugary drinks that turn you into a fat fucking pig

OK s-sorry
thanks

>Competing bodybuilder
>Doesn't want people to think he uses steroids

pick one faggot.

Okay, if you will let me put my penis in your vagina, since that's the only point to any of this shit.

Keked