What supplements do ya'll take?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyenfitshop.nl/media/upload/Bf_Professionalpack-label.jpg
bodyenfitshop.nl/media/upload/Men-Pack-label.jpg
bodyenfitshop.nl/media/upload/Total Health label.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

40g of Creatine and 1g of caffeine daily and sometimes some cheep preworkout

none

Proton shake, fish oil, creatine, and sometimes advil before a workout.

Good God

Protein
Caffeine
Creatine
Listerine
Nicotine
Gasoline
Fluorine
Chlorine
Polyethylene

u better not be serious

Beast

Protein
Multivitamin - Centrum Adult
Zinc
D3
Biotin
Magnesium
BCAA

Stopped creatine because it did nothing for me.

nothing, I'm not a pussy.

proton, fish oil, all the shit thats in 2 scoops of the curse pre

he has the worst graphic designer

B12 and Plant Protein Powder

A multivitamin and vitamin d.
Also food. If I can get 400g of protein from food alone, and beef has creatinr naturally, you really don't need other shit. 90 % of people who take sups (not roids, just sups) are dyel. The other 10% are both roided up the ass and getting paid to advertise them.

>Caffeine
>WPI
>Creatine
>fish oil
>BCAAs peri-workout
>ZMA
>Amitriptyline
>CoQ10

>vitargo
>bcaa

>protein
>fish oil
>yohimbine
>caffine
>zinc
>vitamin d3
>creatine
>maca
>tribulus
>longjack
>multi
>l-lysine
>baby asprin

Test e 250 mg
deca 150 mg

This is now what cruise on cannot wait to die

kek

>advil before a workout
Why? Doesn't lifting ease your mind?

honestly tho tell me about your experience with trbulus

its a meme supp that has 0 effect

>M-Stak and Pump Animal Pak
>BCAA usually Nutrabolic Muscle Building/Recovery Complex or Bio-Cell Perfect Sport
>Lean muscle gainer or extended release proteon. Tried many brands cookies and cream nutrabolics or chocolate muscle pharm lean gainer are tasty

Warning do not take expired preworkout I bought this shit for $13.00 and broke out in hives on my knuckles for like 3 hours. Itchy AF

Caffeine, creatine, beta alenine.(I buy the bulk bags and not some expensive brand.)
Protein
Phynlpiracetam

Fishoil
Multivitamin
Vanilla protienbar
Protien powder
30mg superdrol
TUDCA
200mg test
400mg tren
I would say my supplements are moderately effective

beef
pork
dark meat chicken
turkey
bacon
eggs
whole milk
potatoes
brown rice
tomatoes
spinach
bananas
watermelon

It increased my LH levels which I think helps increase test.

Rate my stack

superdrol

What's wrong with this?
>t. New lifter

Elliot Rodgers didnt even take that much creatine

Crowtein

Need zinc son

stem cells from aborted babies

it's like if hgh took aas

Literally pissing away money using that much creatine. And trying to an hero slowly with that much caffeine.

mega dose of vitamin K

creatine
beta alanine
betaine
citrulline
ephedrine
caffeine
modafinil
fish oil
aspirin

bcaa
glutamine
CLA
multi vitamin
creatine but only on heavy lift days or thru-fri.

BUT DR OZ SAID IT WOULD MAKE ME A MAN

>protein powder a supplement

I can hear Scooby pillow screaming

I take zinc, i used to take fish oil but i far prefer just eating 300g of salmon a week.

This works wonders for the gains. Am I right?

Alcohol
An ungodly amount of caffeine

>nicotine
>valium
>vicodin
>marijuana
>ecstasy
and
>alcohol

>c-c-c-c-cocaine

isn't this the list of stuff to make you cum a ton?

Amitriptyline????

What does that have to do with fitness?

Yes, and L-arginine

I ordered some impact protein powder off myprotein, and I got a package today and just got some pills
Ugh

Gummy multi vitamin
Creatine
3x cigars daily
4x coffee daily
No alcohol, protein, or drugs.

>Gummy multi vitamin
are you 5

>cigars
captain blacks are not cigars

I asked this in another thread. Could someone that knows more about supplements than I do please help me out here?

advil and ibuprofen work as blood thinners so if you take that and coffee you'll get a better kick

you only need 2.5g of creatine a day. no need for preloading or trying to take catch up doses.

So I have 1 scoop every single day?

Damn, I was hoping I could make this stuff last at least 4 months

>multi
>60mg zinc
>4000mg vitamin C just because it comes with my zinc in the same capsule
>caffeine but it's just for placebo because I don't notice anything after taking even 1000mg at once (srs)

Protein powder
Vitamins + minerals capsule (took that before I lifted)
Caffeine every day

i take 2.5 or 3g before a workout, and i go 4 times a week. i dont take it on my off days. itll take about a month for it to fully build up in your system, and if you dont take it for a week after that happens then youll piss out over 5lbs over the next week.

1 scoop creatine
65mg iron x2
5000iu vitamin d3 x1
15mg zinc x1
1000g fish oil (180mg epa) x1

daily

>TUDCA
do tell more about this please ...

creatine works best when you have a steady stream of it, which is where the whole loading stuff came from, the first week of non loading won't have much effect if any unless you load
thing is, you bought some really crappy creatine and I see this a lot, people go to their local GNC or whatever and buy blue crush flavoured piss
if it has other ingredients then it's crap, you want creatine then go buy creatine, not sure about other countries but australia has trueprotein that do natural flavours so you can buy creatine without the sugar

i get mine from canadianprotein.com, its unflavored and i just mix it in with the rest of my preworkout. id recommend skipping the loading phase because you're bound to get a shitload of gas and cramps from it. just be patient and have the same dose before every workout. ive been doing this for years without issue

I take creatine because im 18 and coach says it works! I play football btw!

Multi
Tribulus (for max boner strength)
Mk 677

Its highly recommended to use when you are taking a strong oral steroid such as Superdrol because it is very damaging to the liver. I don't use it with something like Dbol because it is not nearly as toxic.
It can also be used for recovering alcoholics to repair the liver.
I have heard that is can actually cause damage to a healthy liver but I am not so sure about that.

I just started taking whey and creatine.
This week has been a bit hit and miss lifting-wise.
My back has been achin cos I played some basketball with friends.
Resulting that I've done 2 two day rest days between workouts.
Should I take creatine during those?
I read that your first week you should load and get like 20g to stock up, then 5.
But I dont really like the taste and as I said I havent worked out much this week
Can I take 10 for 10 days and be ok?

test e
dbol
anavar
protein
potassium
egcg
tudca+nac

hepatoxicity on oral steroids is about the same for all of them, sdrol included

be careful with that potassium bro

I get 166mg twice a day and have done that for a while and I feel fine

Creatine
Protein
BCAA
Zinc
B12
D3
Fishoil
Magnesium
Preworkout

Currently bulking, maintenance diet I add only fishoil, zinc and magnesium

I wouldn't take potassium or too much protein rest seems okay maybe up the test e and dbol.

you don't even know how much I'm taking

>Multivit
>Krill Oil
>Vit D
>Iron
>ZMA
>Creatine
>BCAA's

Protein, multivitamin and fish oil

d vitamin 5000 IE every other day, fish oil capsules everyday.

nothing special but they definitely help my overall wellbeing.

this should be the chorus to the Veeky Forums national anthem

Of cource im serious, gotta confuse the liver and with that much caffeene its like working out on coke also easy cardio as the heart beats fast ans hard without needing to do any cardio so no gains are lost

What a good multivitamin?
Or will any do ?

5g of Creatine post workout
6g of BCAA in the morning and post workout
200mg caffeine pills before workout

I seriously hope you don't call yourself natty at this point

>vitamins c, b12 and d
>creatine
>different bcaas for certain times
>whey isolate

Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Creatine
Whey protein
Kratom or EC as pre workout
ZMA before bed.

Nah man, shits all synthesized in labs.

I'm new to lifting so this is definitly a dumb question.

Should I bother with creatine if I'm not planning on going all out? I wanna tone up and later take it to the next level but I hear creatine adds water weight like a mother fucker and I'm not sure if I want to deal with that yet.

Take this 2x a day. Once as pre workout. I thought this was a gimmick but after trying it I could feel the difference. It makes you feel amped and energized. It also increases your sex drive.

It's on sale, nows the best chance to try it. I would say it's worth the sale price.

not a dumb question. the water weight thing is a myth and doesn't really matter unless you plan on competing. creatine will give you a little more size and strength, but a lot more endurance. your diet is going to affect how you look more than creatine ever could.

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who still fall for the multivitamin meme in 2014+2
>people still fall for creatine.
>bro i swear i can feel that extra rep
>fish oil
>whey protein. Maybe more scoops will make up for your shitty non logical routine that doesn't push you enough to grow? No.
>conventional dead lift or lowbar squat when you don't compete in PL

I laugh everytime i come here. Best exit board ever. You guys are close but still controlled by Veeky Forums. You'll make it eventually.

Thanks for the help man!

I take whey isolate because I find it hard to get nearly enough protein in my diet normally. Helps on days when I just can't push my appetite. One I get has BCAAs in it.

There is no significant risk to your health. She used to be beautiful as well

yohimbine, glucosamine, multivitamin and a caffeine tablet as pwo.

>whey protein
>creatine
>BCAA's
>casein
>multivitamin
>fish oil
>quercetin
>sometimes C4 preworkout

Whey isolate
Creatine monohydrate
Vitamin D3
ZMA
Fish oil
Caffeine
L-Theanine
Kratom
Sometimes take mass gainers too even though I know real food is supposed to be better

AAKG (l arginine) and ZMA + sometimes d aspatic acid

Proton shakes
Creatine
Multivitamin
Fish oil

Currently taking multivitamin and fish oil in the morning, whey protein in my oatmeal and occasionally with yogurth or as a shake, ZMA in the evening. But I'm a newbie, and it's just some stuff I got cheaply from a buddy (he ordered too much, would've gone past the best-by date if he would have to go through it alone).

Almost out though, so now I'm looking around at what I should get. What do you guys think about this stuff?
bodyenfitshop.nl/media/upload/Bf_Professionalpack-label.jpg : all-round vitamins, minerals, fish oil, some other stuff, for 20 euro/month
bodyenfitshop.nl/media/upload/Men-Pack-label.jpg : similar, but more focused on supposedly-test-boosting stuff I guess, same price
bodyenfitshop.nl/media/upload/Total Health label.jpg : more limited set of vitamins, fish-oil, but only about 4 euro per month

This played in my head being sung like the pokerap.

why are you taking a anti depressant? do you legitimately need to take it or did some retard recommend you take it for fitness?