Fph/fps: fat people help and support edition

posted whitney getting fired by her trainer from the last episode (and getting her junk food habits revealed), enjoy

dailymotion.com/video/x4mfucb

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4mfucb
youtube.com/watch?v=IzvLjQ9cgsc
watch-series.to/serie/my_big_fat_fabulous_life
youtube.com/watch?v=4uzeL1OESBA
krusteaz.com/products/cookies/gingerbread-cookie-mix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her trainer is hilarious.
"I look really ripped every day."

I love her trainer lmao

kek

>dailymotion.com/video/x4mfucb
Fuck she is huge

>still filled drink containers on floor of car
kek

does she have binge eating disorder?

>This video is age restricted
lol what

How can you be THAT lazy

Just fling it on the ground to soak into your carpet

>i feel every day im here i give it 110%

clearly not

Huge respects for the trainer...

Kicking a client is integrity at it's finest.

He could have milked that fat bitch like a kitten on it's first day.

all morbidly obese people have mental disorders

there is literally no other way to get that fat

HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY THAT, OP? SHE ISN'T GETTING FAT DUE TO HER JUNK FOOD! IT'S GENETICS! HER PCOS! YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING SHITLORDS!

that was rough

the worst part is that theres people who actually believe this.

>goes around a turn too fast
>cup falls out of cupholder
>too fat to reach down there
>forget instantly

I actually feel bad for her, how does one person get to that point, where is that one single point in your life where your brain clicks and says fuck it, its all downhill from here.

>tfw you have just ONE bite of a chocolate chip cookie and your personal trainer fires YOU

anyone feel bad for her?

Absolutely not. She's not even trying.

it's not even that she fucked up and the way she's making excuses for herself over and over and over again. It's the way she sits on that fucking sofa afterwards, shitting on her trainer for making the right decision and being brutally honest to her.
it's just so motivating to see this. It gives me this strong visceral feeling that I need to do all I can to never ever become a piece of shit like whitney.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzvLjQ9cgsc

I get a bad feeling she's gonna end up dead.

I've never watched this show before but man oh man is she delusional. "policing"

how tall is this fat bitch?

5'2"
>bmi of 69.5

You guys got me watching this starting from season 3.

I just got done seeing the episode where some dance class student lead the class since everyone else wanted to do it still, and holy shit.
>she narrates how shes feeling and what she thinks and shes really pissed off and salty and think theres going to be a catfight
>she then acts all super nice and joins the dancing as if there is no problem at all and seems perfectly fine, if not happy for everything.
If I didnt hear the narration she was doing, I'd legitimately think she was fine with it, instead of how furious she was.

Fuck now I'm paranoid whenever a woman is nice to me.

Also
>this class means more to me than anything else
Aside from food, amirite?

Also more important than lenny?

Fuck this cunt.
(her mom is hot for 70 and I feel bad for her dad)
I was morbidly obese in December, granted I am now just... normally obese, or overweight, I don't know how things are done, but I don't have a mental disorder. I just couldn't work out and was misinformed on how many calories are in everything.

But yeah, shes fucked in the head and needs to see a therapist before she sees a personal trainer.
Shes going to die unless someone literally forces her to behave with her eating. Her roommate is an enabler that needs to be kicked out of the house.

>380 pounds
To her credit, she moves well for that weight.

Fuck, my back hurts whenever I watch this show.

>misinformed on how many calories are in everything

How so? Unlabeled foods you convinced yourself were 100 calories when they were really 400?

Lately I've been doubting the honesty of nutrition labels, especially since everything has two or three servings in it now.

>5'2"
>380lbs
A qt petite 5'2" gril will weigh barely 100 lbs. A more fit than skinny girl might weigh 115 at most. She's over 3x the weight she should be.

Anyone have the mega link with ep 8?

My mom would prepare food without looking at the info and without telling me what it was.

When I first started my diet before christmas(I started on the 23rd of december, figuring if I can make it past christmas without gaining weight, I can make it a year.) she made gingerbread cookies.

I was told, cause she didn't have the box anymore, they were 100 calories each. I then went to the store a few days later, saw the brand, 600 calories. Plus I just didnt bother checking half the time, taking her word for things.

>This doesnt have sugar, so its ok for you
>1000 calorie bowl of pasta
Not just my mom, but every fat person I know does this.

nah but heres a shitty streamlist
watch-series.to/serie/my_big_fat_fabulous_life

and heres a youtube upload that desperately tries to prevent itself from being taken down
youtube.com/watch?v=4uzeL1OESBA

People think their gonna loose weight by eating healthy foods. My sister does juicing when she needs to loose weight kek

She has a good body to do vore art. Especially if attached with a little story about how shes fattened up.

My crazy ex was about 400-ish lbs and did that.(he blew up on me.)

It was infuriating. He'd actually get mad when I cleaned it.

600 calorie cookies? You're so full of shit. You knew how many calories you were consuming. You fucking disgust me.

Is she stuck? I hope the local wildlife agency made sure she was ok before releasing her back into the ocean.

Nope. I hope she dies of cunt cancer to be honest.

Obesity is a contagious disease. I swear fat people want other people to be fat more than they want to not be fat.

She would make this:
krusteaz.com/products/cookies/gingerbread-cookie-mix
and made 7 cookies with one bag cause she had this big gingerbread man thing maker, I remember it being 7 because she said "its 7, guess we're lucky to have this much!" to which my dad responded with "oh, you PUNish me."

So, maybe about 500 or so. Still quite a bit.

i'm ex morbidly obese and i have a binge eating disorder still.

They exist.

How does that go? Do you suddenly feel really hungry, or is it that you eat a little here and a little there then all of the sudden you find yourself stuffing a whole ham down your throat?

me too user, im at a healthy weight but once a month i eat maybe idk 4,000 calories? its way less than i used to. it usually starts with me going out with friends getting an appetizer and entree and dessert then coming home and eating tons more.

Meant to reply to

I'm constantly hungry and mostly am able to control myself but i have periods of eating in extreme excess to the point of causing physical pain and then comes the self loathing.

holy fuck the dad puns are thick in your family.

So you're always hungry? Like the incredible bulk? God that must suck.

beach as bro

Nicotine gum is great for reducing the urge to eat when you're under high stress. Just have some willpower about yourself to not get hooked.

Of course, if you had willpower you wouldn't binge eat, so...

You have no idea.

To be fair i had enough willpower to go from 400lbs to 160lbs
Indeed it does, my hunger is potent enough that not even ephedrine or amphetamines can defeat it.

THIS LIFE DOESNT SEEM FABULOUS

I thought it'd be all pro-fat people shit with only good shit but holy fuck its almost depressing if I didn't deep down wish this shit on her.

I started cutting at the beginning of the summer and now I have binge eating disorder/bulimia. I've never done this before but whenever I cheat (once a week) I eat so much and it feels like my stomach is about to burst and then I puke it up so I can eat more. idk what the fuck is wrong with me, or maybe because I've been eating really healthy my body is like

"ALERT! ALERT! PIZZA HUT LEVELS LOW!" and then sends me into this craze. Still making good progress on the cut though.

Have you been tested for any other disorders or syndromes?

I've had most everything tested except for leptin since my doctor thinks you can't test for it and I can't really get a second opinion.

incredible loss mang. still, the fact that the temptation to binge is there, and you act on it, means the fat could win. also it prevents you from getting used to not being full, and will cut down on your hunger. Negative feedback loop, Eat less -> Feel hungry less -> eat less -> ect

we're gonna make it

I hope you guys do realize this is a television program made for entertainment right? The things that happen on the show are planned and acted out, it's not a real interaction.

Because you never taught yourself moderation. You probably eat very bland food on a cut, I'm guessing a lot of veg and chicken, so when you have a cheat day you say "oh I'm going to go all out and eat this unhealthy food that I've been craving for so long", nearly instantly regretting it afterwards and going back to eating overly bland food and then continuing the cycle. If you learn to cook for yourself and follow the 80/20 rule you'll never feel the need to have a binge eating day, at most it would be 4000 cals and you would be satisfied but not grossly full.
Moderation fampai, this ain't AA

>80/20 rule
what's this now?

>veg and chicken
perfectly describes it. I cook everything for myself already, avoiding any frozen stuff besides frozen fruits/veggies because I know I'll go overboard on those. What's the 80/20 rule though?

If she dies, should we all go to her grave and lay down cheeseburgers from mcdonalds and burger king on her tombstone?

I agree with the nutrition label statement. At Denny's, the New! Double Berry Blueberry Pancake Breakfast includes:
"Two new fluffy buttermilk pancakes with juicy blueberries cooked inside and topped with fresh strawberries and bananas. Served with two eggs and hash browns, plus your choice of two strips of bacon or two sausage links."
As per the website, if you opt for the bacon vs the sausage, the calorie total comes to 570.
All that for 570 calories! Yeah, I don't think so.

Most of my food comes from Bojangles. I order their grilled chicken breast sandwiches without anything but the chicken itself. Comes to 110 calories which is believable, because I eat at least 6 of them a day and have lost 73 pounds.

The bun itself is at least 100 calories. Might want to double check that.

Why bojangles? Why not make it yourself? Wouldn't it save on money?

It is 570kcal, it becomes 800kcal when you drown it in 'butter' and 'syrup' to make it edible.

I wish your mom would punish me

Oh, don't forget the whipped cream too.

well even a generous dollop of whipped cream might be about 50kcal, even less so if it's whipped topping like coolwhip.

Without ANYTHING but the chicken, IE just the chicken and the chicken alone. No bun, no mustard, no mayo.
Since my mom goes there every day for me(I can't drive), and my mom who is... diplomatic, has made friends with everyone there. She managed to get the manager to ask the higher ups if they could sell them from 2 bucks each(which is the price of the sandwich) to like, fifty cents each. Cause one day she decided to give everyone there a burned CD with all of prince's good music on there to everyone the day after he died.

I don't go in myself, because getting out of the house sucks cause low immune system, but I went there last month and everyone's eyes lit up like I was some kind of superstar.

(You literally can't make this up)

>I get a bad feeling she's gonna end up dead.

I hope she does. My sympathy has been depleted for people who have given a free pass to their obesity and perform physically impossible mental gymnastics to justify it. My own fucking mom was one of these people - she got weight loss surgery because she just couldn't do it herself, and it absolutely nuked her health forever. Now she's a pill addict faking illnesses to be in the hospital 24/7 for the last decade.

Not everyone is that bad, but I look at these people and I see my mom. Every excuse. Every weakness. Every easy way out.

Fuck em.

>tfw I started a diet and lost 73 lbs because I was bored one day

>because I was bored

Nothing to do, might as well work out some more.
You never have those days?

your mom sounds like one of my exes

>tfw i wish i was making an "i fucked ur mom" joke

>Be user
>Lose 78lbs
>,"Hey, looking good, what motivated you to lose so much weight?"
>I was bored
>Land whale triggers.

You're my hero

>still watching episode 4 of season 3
>tfw wanna hug katie so bad because all she wanted to do was dance to lose weight
>Whitney just called her mother a bitch
thin or fat, I want whitney to die.
I didn't start working out until a month ago, started my diet in December. I think what happened was someone said you just gotta eat less than you burn, and i checked to see how much I burn in a day by existing, then started to eat a large chunk less than that. Noticed I could do that easy peasy, I lowered it until I got to my limit of how little I can eat a day without going nuts.

I ate 1280 calories today, at 272 pounds, and I'm not hungry(is this normal?).

My bad, it was 73 lbs

But the bored dieter isnt user, hes a tripfag.

I'm proud of you, even if you are a trip. gj.

>You're my hero
No, you're the hero Veeky Forums. You all have been a great help.
I plan on losing at least 100, I'm 6'1 and I want to be 240 lbs(will continue to lose if I'm not happy with my body). I'm currently 272(was 345), and it pisses off all the fat friends I know.

>no mental disorders
>tripfag
>Veeky Forums
>obese

>and it pisses off all the fat friends I know.

That is the cherry on top.

you'll probably start feeling hungrier as you have less bodyfat to burn, but good on you man, proud of you. don't go back to your old habits.

God speed tripfag.
No but seriously, keep it up, I've lost 40lbs and trying to lose more. I'm Manlet 5'8 tho.

yep I'm working out regularly and i actually wasn't eating enough. :/ i ate fucking twinkies for two days just trying to meet my calories until i got something healthier.

I now eat a chicken sandwich between breakfast and lunch to fill out calories. I eat 4 times a day and drink a protein shake before work outs. I work out 5 days a week so i burn a lot of calories. If you put in the work you can eat more but work first. Keep that up as long as you can.. and you will know when you can eat more make sure what you add is high in protein.

My name is also Whitney, I have PCOS, and I'm 30 lbs overweight. Hate watching this show keeps me determined to work the rest of this extra weight off and do better with portion sizes.

godspeed whitney

keep those carb cravings in check

Avoid kitchen nightmares. On a diet, some of even the shittiest food looks delicious.

I like girls who are in that weight range, unless your areola is big.

I couldn't help myself

>watching it on youtube and not watchseries.ac
Your memes aren't dank, especially not the dankest.

>Haha, I've really got them thinking I am a fat piece of shit now, little did they know that it was merely a jest the whole time

Not really fat, but recovering fatty looking to out of skinnyfat mode. I'm a dude and I carry most of my fat on my thighs/butt while my upper body is relatively lean. I'm still at a fairly high weight for my height (5'11 180 pounds) and was wondering if there were any tips to reduce the appearance of this kind of body type and fix my proportions while I'm still cutting?

people with tripnames have +5 BMI than the average American, statistically.

Question, who are worse.

People who say they are fat without feeling bad about it, or people who say they are "a big guy"(not trying to banepost, it was said in s3e5) because they consider being fat a bad thing?

fucking lard asses.

theres no point in these people doing exercise, its 100% diet when you weigh 380 fucking pounds.

How can you be any kind of model with a busted face like that?