Are bushes maple beans bad for you? I would have regular but decided on bacon flavor. Did i fuck up Veeky Forums?

Are bushes maple beans bad for you? I would have regular but decided on bacon flavor. Did i fuck up Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckELeAo-Lzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW TO ANSWER "IS THIS BAD FOR ME"
>DECIDE YOUR GOALS
>READ THE NUTRITION LABEL
>DOES THE LABEL FIT YOUR GOALS?

Just get dry beans and cook them yourself, baked beans have a shitload of unnecessary added sugar

>sugars bad!

Ok, keep eating your can of beans with a tablespoon of pure sugar dumped in them, I don't really give a fuck.

I'm not him, but i just looked up the ingrediants, 8g of sugar. That aint shit.

Calories in, calories out user.

>2016
>not eating cans of simple truth 3 bean blend

Its like you faggots want to consume unnecessary/unhealthy ingredients in your beans

According to their website, 10 g sugar in a 1/2 cup serving. One 16 oz can gives you 40 g of completely unnecessary sugar. More like 3 tablespoons of sugar (12.5 g sugar in one tablespoon). Like drinking a fucking can of soda.

homemade baked beans are made with molasses anyway.

check out this vid though if anyone is interested in making old school baked beans, dont necessarily have to cook them in the same fashion but the ingredients are solid and the video and his others are interesting af

youtube.com/watch?v=ckELeAo-Lzo

Yes they are bad for you. Those beans contain preservatives which have been shown to produce negative health effects if consumed too much

Yeah and what preservative is that? Ill wait.

i love this man. what a comfy series

Who eats a whole can? I had 1 to 2 servings max.

>not eating a whole can of beans in one sitting
Never going to make it

Okay fat fuck

This. Sugar is used not just to make shit sweet, but also as a preservative. Canned foods thus have a shitton of it.

I eat entire cans fairly regularly and I weigh 125 lbs, 5'9" btw

THOS BEANS
H
O
S

B
E
A
N
S

Why are you here then?

Because im a faggot