Is eating exclusively cheese bad for me?

Hey, I've been eating cheese for the past 3 days and I'm not sure if it's going to have negative side effects on me.

>pic related, I've been eating these all day

why, user?

Good luck shitting.

Enjoy your constipation.

Enjoy the effects of the added hormones in the cheese you estrogen-rich shit for brains

Since this is a shit thread I may as well pose a real question?
Pudgeroonie here, trying to lose weight by eating healthy and running. If I cook brown rice and vegetables , but use a VERY small amount of olive oil, then roast them in a pan, am I ruining the nutrition or making the meal unhealthy ?

you are counting calories, right? all you're doing is adding a small amount of fat/kcal to the meal. if you're still in your caloric goals, it's still "healthy"

Yes. A vegan diet is the only option if you want to live past 40.

Noted, thanks user

don't listen to them I work at a creamery I eat 1/2 pound of cheddar cheese a day. Enjoy your gains. I shit just fine too.

thats about 900cal just from that cheeze m8

You made it healthier tbqh

just make sure you count it. i use butter and/or olive oil sparingly every day but alwys count it.

Any cheese except "American" is fine.

That murica cheese will give you cancer. It cant even legally be labeled cheese. It is cheese product

someone will believe this

As is the laughing cow, etc. It's not linked to cancer any more than any other cheese.

It's tasteless, but it's good for melting.

OP here.

I have no idea who to believe.

There's people telling me I'm fine, people telling me I'll turn into a girl and people who are telling me my asshole will explode

I just want to eat my cheese and not die

I am serious I work at a creamery. I start feeling hungry I just grab a chunk of cheddar off a 500lb barrel.

It is also 50 grams of protein.

Thing is OP, your dumb ass is exclusively eating cheese, and nothing else.
You're not going to turn into a girl, though your hormones might get fucked with slightly.
Constipation will make you wish for a new asshole, yes.

But the biggest danger of eating it exclusively is being malnourished as fuck, dumbass.
>Vitamin C
>Vitamin B12
>Vitamin E
>Fiber
>Amino acids
>Omega-3
>Copper
>Iron
>Potassium
You'll be missing more than just those, OP, as there is plenty more.
Those were all just named off the top of my head without even looking up what you'd be missing, because there's too much to fucking list.

TL;DR enjoy your plethora of health concerns and malnourishment for being a dumbass eating only cheese.

You will literally die if you don't get enough micronutrients senpai.

creamery guy here, I eat other things besides cheese I just use it to supplement my diet.

> kidney stones

Which I totally understand. Sure it's a bit much in the way of cheese in my honest opinion, but it isn't your meal exclusively.

OP is a tard, plain and "simple."

don't listen to the gains goblins, make sick bone gains

Holy shit are you me.

One 8 serving block a day man feels so cheesy.