Cinema body goals thread

How do you achieve this ? How much time do you think it will take an average skinny fat to achieve this ?

anywhere between 2-5 years, depending on dedication
or like 1 year if you nolife the gym and nutrition

Steroids and 2 years of solid training & nutrition.

>or like 1 year if you nolife the gym
wouldn't that kill muscle development ?

I'm sorry but you're missing the steroids part.

nah. Just make sure you're sleeping 8-9 hours a day and eating 3500-4000 kcal every day with meals every 2 hours or so, obviously with a shitload of protein. muscle development will be just fine
don't need roids for something like this desu, I mean for fucks sake he's not much bigger than me

You need steroids for that? He is not very big or very lean

need I say more?

no, you really dont

how much time do you reckon I will have to spend at the gym

A E S T H E T I C S

You don't need steroids to look like that. You need a trainer who knows what the fuck they're doing, because you won't at first. You need to bodybuild - not weight train. Bodybuilding requires strict form and a mind-muscle connection. You need a great diet and you need to eat enough of the right food to put on muscle quickly. Most importantly, you need the genetics to carry muscle bellies like that. Creating can help fill them, so that wouldn't hurt for the look and the extra reps. You can't train a tiny waist to broad shoulders. If you have a wide waist and you're skeleton is unusual, you won't look this good. Ever. You can still look good for you though - that's something to be proud of. Aim for this.

euh, I really really wouldn't recommend the nolife option. I do mean nolife. 6 days a week pref 1-2 hours in the morning and 1-2 hours in the evening.
not really for beginners either, as there's no room for fuck-ups so you need to know what you're doing

you can achieve the same goal over 2.5-3.5 years at moderate dedication (good nutrition but only working out 3 times a week) at a much higher level of comfort, and with room for a life

Define nolife.

rest of the day is basically spent eating by the way, in the nolife option

see
and

Thanks amigo

What type of routine would this be?

Hmm. Would this still be possible for somebody if they have uni/work daily and have a high metabolism and need to go to the bathroom often.

bruuuh, Im not going to write out a fucking routine for you. As I said it's not for beginners, as you can fuck up badly at that high intensity, so if you can't think a sensible one up yourself I advise against this

yeah. just shit a lot.
I wouldn't worry about "high metabolism" too much, once youre stuffing 4000 kcal of good food down your throat I think it's pretty much the same effect for everyone
but uni/work daily is really really going to get in the way of the eating.

thanks for the info lad

last bit of advice, just start looking up some free weight exercises, start looking up nutritional information. work out, build up knowledge over the years. it's a fun hobby, and OP's image can be reached in not too long a while.
Just enjoy working out, meeting bros, and just feeling good about your body