How do I eat extremely healthy without having to spend a lot of time cooking...

How do I eat extremely healthy without having to spend a lot of time cooking? Assuming I can afford $200 a month on food? Thannks for any help, even referrals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus

>cheap
>don't have to spend a significant amount of time cooking
>healthy

pick 2

Learn to cook. It's a great skill to hone you lazy fuck.

why does this guy punch like such a fairy? what a faggot

I mean, I guess I could, but I'd have to cook well in advance since my days are normally full/busy

Are there any websites that can tell reccomend me some very healthy meals to cook?

I have a simple workout -
45 - 60 minutes elipticall cardio (SAVES THE KNEES!!)
- 90% of time i do 60 minutes - 1,000 to 1,100 caloriesd
- (i hit it hard!)

Daily Circuit
- Leg extensions (12 reps then 10 reps)
- Dips (12,12)
- Ab machine crunches (30)

I do 1 or 2 circuit depending on how i feel *THEN* cardio.

diet is the key - didnt lose weight and maintain until i started
eating fruits and veggies foR meals.

Example:
------------------------------------------
- workout (still got some ephedra + 200mg caffiene)

- Meal(1): Large bowl of veggies - pint blueberries
- 1 or 2 Yogurt w/ granola mixed in (if i'm hungry)

- Meals(2) - Strawberries + blackberries or rasberries
- Yogurt w/ granola mixed in
- Meal(3): brown rice w/can of soup strirred in
- (usually cambells steak & potato)
- add 7oz fish if i'm not too stuffed

Meal(4) - RARELY EATEN - usually in snack mode by then
Roasted chicken - low carb tortilla - bbq sauce
then.... a bag of popcorn and yogurt or fruit
- Anytime snacks
(bannana, yogurt, popcorn, any berries)

Drint diet lemonade/ water / diet sodas (maybe 3 a day)
Dont eat until i workout - EVEN IF I DONT WORK OUT TILL NIGHT - body gets used to it - I dont even get hungry *until* i workout now - can go all day without food until them

Usualy have firs meal at 2:30, 2nd a 4:30-5 - dinnner at 9-10

Eat as much yogurt popcorn and berries as i want to stay satisfied.

Notice - NO BREAD - NO SUGAR
Weight will not stick to my body - Another note
I usually start the timing late and eat most of this stuff LATE
at night - 2/3/4 in the morning then go to sleep.
NO NEGATIVE EFFECT!!!!
total cal matter - now when u eat
I'm only hungry until meal #1 - use the period of time
that easiest for you to skip a meal to your advantge.
I have no problem skipping meal during the day but
had uncontrollable night cravings - flipped it.
Use my ability to ignore hunger until i workout
Never felt stronger - leaner or more satisfied.
- not even a struggle to maintain diet

Google.com
It's a bit obscure but a pretty good resource

>those days when you try to be a dick to fit in and get blasted

>- Meal(1): Large bowl of veggies - pint blueberries
>- 1 or 2 Yogurt w/ granola mixed in (if i'm hungry)
>- Meals(2) - Strawberries + blackberries or rasberries
>- Yogurt w/ granola mixed in
>- Meal(3): brown rice w/can of soup strirred in
>- (usually cambells steak & potato)
>- add 7oz fish if i'm not too stuffed
There you go

>circuits
kill yourself

Implying that people who cook don't lead busy lives.

Quit being a lazy faggot.

>Daily Circuit
>- Leg extensions (12 reps then 10 reps)
>- Dips (12,12)
>- Ab machine crunches (30)

is this a pasta?

You're posting on Veeky Forums. Quit deluding yourself, you aren't busy.

Seriously though, fighting a guy cause he dropped his rag (lol) out of the way?

But op, train yourself to cook meals under 20 minutes with rice.

>2 cups of water to a boil
>Drop in 1 cup of rice + any seasoning/flavor you want
>Bring heat to med-low, stir up, cover, and DONT TOUCH THAT SHIT for 20 minutes.
>After 20 is up, take off heat, leave covered for 5 minutes

Durinf this time, prepare and cook the rest. Chicken, rice, and veggies is cheap, makes a lot, and is quick. Depending on seasonings, sauces, tortillas, or bread you have the means for

>Chinese
>Mexican
>Italian

To name a few

its 1am after a 14hr shift, im hungry as fuck right now with nothing but shit to eat

Not bad advice.

The only thing I'd update is using brown rice instead of white rice and cooking the rice for 45 mins (if you're using brown rice).

Also, chicken broth instead of water.

Welcome to that meal prep life.

I cook all my food for the week on Sundays, takes less than two hours. I make a big pot of chili in my slow cooker for lunches, baked lemon pepper chicken or salmon and steamed veggies for dinner. Breakfast is fruit, oats, yogurt, and a handful of nuts.

that chilli sounds like a good idea
recipe?

learn to use a crock pot/slow cooker

rice + can chicken +can veg
potato + tuna + can veg
oats + pb + hardboiled eggs +fruit
can chili + pasta
tortillas + can chicken +refried beans + chopped onion
greek yogurt + fruit
cottage cheese + baby carrots and celery

this.

crock pots are god.

another good one is mass cooking chicken in the oven with a rice cooker. can last a couple days.

I don't have it written down I just throw it together, hopefully I don't forget anything. I also eyeball a lot of things/add to taste so measurements aren't too precise. I use like 10 different types of beans (yes I put beans in chili, apparently some people consider that sacrilege), about 1/3 cup each dry, soaked overnight. 1 lb ground beef, 1 lb ground turkey, 1 onion chopped up, couple cloves of garlic chopped up - throw these into a skillet until the meat is brown. Rinse your beans and put those and the skillet contents into crock pot. Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, diced bell pepper, diced jalapeno pepper, diced celery, can of corn. Add 2 tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp cumin, paprika, salt, pepper. Add broth to the level of the ingredients and put on the slow cooker on high for 4-6 hours.

I had a similar situation. It's always supersetters, and always the balding manlet ones who cause trouble.

One tried to go at me after I decided to use a lat pull down machine with his towel on it after waiting 10 minutes. Basically he got tackled by 3 PT's after taking a swing at a 16 year old, carried out screaming that he was going to wait for me to leave.

This was years back, but it's still quite a vivid memory.

Supersetters are the worst. If I want to superset, I bring my water bottle with me, and if someone jumps on the station while I'm doing the other exercise, then boohoo. No supersetting.

Fuck them.

lentils (i use red, 10 min to clean & cook) + veggies + optional carbs like rice with some sauce or whatever, i don't add that though

extremely cheap. it's a bit stale so i have a shit load of spices and u have to eat it steaming hot or else it tastes like shit, but it works

this guy is a douche for claiming a bench when he is not using it but on the other hand,why not just ask him for the bench?

Exactly the right attitude. Occasionally I want to do heavy shrugs and cable flies one after another to save time working other muscles, instead of sitting and recovering from isolations.

Seconding this. My favorite thing is to braise some chicken thighs and put them in a slow cooker with mojo for at least 3 hours until they pull easily. Load up a plate with veg, pico, and cilantro and eat the chicken over rice, in torillas, and on sandwiches for the next few days.

I'll do supersetting if the gym is empty, and even then I don't care if people bounce onto the equipment or even take it over. I've seen balding older guys get pissy when someone hops onto 1 of the 15 pieces of equipment they're using. Then they loudly gloat about how they got in other people's faces whenever they wanted to use the equipment or even patiently waited. I had one of these types of asshats get in my face like 2 months ago and I just straight up told the gym staff and they kicked him out (his 3rd offense apparently). Fuck these assholes, I don't pay $30 a month to have to deal old angry fucks trying to live out their High School power fantasies.

1. Buy a distillatory (pic related)
2. Buy deep-frozen broccoli and other vegetables (cheap as fuck and basically you not even has to clean these)
3. Buy some chicken breasts and rice (spices if you need)
4. Needs 5 min prepare, 30 min distillation (while you browse fit etc.) then 5 min to clean up after

Some milk, banana, etc. between the main dishes.

This fits very well to my 10hours work day

>I'd have to cook well in advance
WOW NO FUCKING SHIT
>buy in bulk
>cook up a bunch of meat and rice/potatoes/whatever on the weekend
>portion them out over the week
Animal's "Big on a budget" series underuses the slow cooker and undervalues taste, but it'll give you some of the right ideas. See for instance:
youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM

I do this. If someone wants to use it, ask me, actually fucking talk to me. I'll happily let you use it. But until then, I'll sit on the bench and put my stuff on it.

I had an encounter with some old roidhead because of this and he was pissy as fuck.

hes trying to be healthy, not a meat eating fatty

>Veeky Forums tries to be the alpha male at the gym

but seriously how many times do you let a guy punch you before retaliating