/devilish ways you make gains/

Does anyone else here dine and dash all you can eat restaurants after loading up your stomach and then also some tupperware containers?

I do, it's great for bulking. Saves me so much on my food costs desu

i do not believe you are that stealthy user

have any evidence?

>have any evidence?

What kind of evidence do you want lol, me to take a video of myself stealing food from a restaurant and then leaving without paying?

bump

I hope you get hit by a car and die you thieving scum.

ya got any pics of yer hauls?

>I hope you get hit by a car and die you thieving scum.
U mad cuck

OP is a scrote with mental issues.

u mad restaurant cuck?

>load up 240kg deadlift
>apply chalk to my hands
>get into position
>let go of the bar and stand up
>leave the gym
>my brain thinks I lifted it and allocates the appropriate gains

LUCIFERIAN

ABSOLUTELY DEVILISH

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>inject steroids
>tell my friends I'm natty
DEMONIC

bump

I do the same but at my grocery store. They have those heated food stations and you pay. You can either sit there to eat or leave with it. I just grab the food and sit down and start eating.

>roommate has pm shift i have am shift
>lift different times of days
>use his vanilla protein powder for gains
>he doesnt notice because i replace each scoop with normal milk powder

you diabolical fucking nigger

He's going to be wondering where his gains went

What the fuck

I was in the bulk section of my grocery store and they had pistachios with shells and pistachios without shells for like twice the price. I filled a bag halfway with the de-shelled ones then the rest with ones with shells on, but I wrote down the number for the cheaper ones. DEVILISH!

A real devil would have just ate the pistachios in the store and then scattered the shells all over the store and thrown some at the employee

How do you know then when you steal the next time that he took the milk powder and you aren't consuming it

Oh shit

how's he gonna explain this one

delete this

Hmm actually i don't notice that. I mix it a little in the tub, but then in the end i dont pay for any protein at all anyway.