What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

I've been Neet for 15 years and my parents still buy me stuff.

Dropped out of HS age 17 to play WoW, 28 now.

You sit at home and make this thread EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. instead of getting a job and moving out.

THERE. ARE. NO. JOBS. HERE!

can you just stop fucking posting this please?

You're just looking in the wrong places :^)

Bump

You probably mean "no jobs that I want". Of course you're not gonna get a job of your dreams if you don't have any skills
There's no way that you can't find a job in McDonalds or at a grocery shop.

I don't want to work physical labor or McDonald's man

It fucking sucks

Move out you neet faggot

execute all NEETs

And there it fucking goes

What do you even want, OP?

if you feel like posting pasta please post one of these with the laughing girls who want to see my abs or something

get cancer.

Sorry to you wagecucks but I dont see how a self respecting man can take orders from someone else and be comfortable wageslaving.

dont you have any self respect?

im a fulltime cop now but i worked as a wageslave for 10 years. theres nothing wrong with it and no one is going to hand you a salary for never having finished high school. you are as delusional as you are lazy. and likely also baiting.

Build your own company, silly parasite

I'm just saying wage slaving, ESPECIALLY FOR A LOW WAGE(I can KINDA understand a good position) is just retarded. Rather be a NEET, in prison or dead than be a lil cuck to someone else

>no job
>wants parents to buy him food

Top kek, you leech. Quit your whining and get a job.

then dont bitch about your parents if youd rather be a neet. also youd get raped in prison for sure.

perhaps the third option is your best one: kill self

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

Go to Bed at 11pm and wake up 6 am faggot.

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

They want to see their Offspring being successful, so their Offspring will reproduce.

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>implying you can't bulk with oats and milk
>implying you can't cut with Broccoli and Cauliflower

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

No it's your fault.

t. NEET now get out.

Go lick shekelburgs ass for the privilege of him giving you more time to earn him money so you can give that money to his long distant cousin who sells whey protein

The pen is easy in my country

I've shanked at least 4 betas during my last stint, pretty sure I killed one in the yard near the weights when he talked shit and shit broke out

bye

Idk if I should go back

Lost a lot of gains last time, kinda hard to maintain my physique. Lamarius smuggled some syringes full of test/tren though he hooked me up cus I was his cellie

but I had to snuff that nigga out when he was sleeping because he was intruding on my gains and hogging the dl platform. He was a bro but fuck man his volume bullshit hogged shit hard

this fuckery
MAN THE FUCK UP
you don't deserve self respect and nobody should respect you, fucking degenerate millennials make me so mad to be in the same age group. I'm nineteen and work as a clinician at a hospital in an entry level position. Ya know how I got here? By applying myself and getting good professional references you self abased twat.
nihilist NEET piece of shit once again if you have any self respect it's totally unearned and clearly you don't appreciate your parents enough to deserve what they give you in the first place.
Death doesn't even deserve you. I hope you incur some austere brain damage from change in atmospheric pressure that was leaving your basement for the first time in years. I hope you are hooked up to a life support machine and forced to live in a limbo that is a lifeless purgatory until your seventy, kept in a miserable existence by your parents who only shell out the funds to teach you some existential lesson as you spend sixty years trapped inside your own head. I hope that before you go to hell, your own already incapacitated mind becomes it first.

You make me incomprehensively disgusted and remind me of my ex boyfriend, lucky enough to leech, to stupid and self absorbed to succeed.

Your hubris isn't intelligence, it is, was and will continue to be your downfall in life and the only way out is abandoning your whimsically ideology of how the system should cater to you, or sack up.

FUCK

YOUR

BAIT

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD JESUS CHRIST

Good cuck

I bet if you suck enough cock the doctors will buy you a token of appreciation for all your hard work

Wageslave cuckold

Also being gay is a sin

Enjoying going to hell, faggot. Hope the eternal damnation was worth it

When I die ill be in heaven with God for being a good person, can't say the same for you

>Implying that I can't easily pay my way through nursing school due to scholarships for working for a hospital in the first place and perhaps even become a doctor
>I could suck a doctor off and he'd be damn appreciative too m8
>saying that being gay isn't fucking awesome even if you have HIV
>saying god didn't make us gays to beautify and rectify all the shit hets fucked up, ie boystown and fashion
>implying sloth and gluttony aren't central tenants of what it means to be a biblically defined shithead, good luck justifying yourself to Dante fuckweed

You're fucked sweety, face it no matter how many "comebacks" your greasy sausage fingers punch into the keys, no matter how many of your chins jiggle in delight over how you think you pwned someone online for being who they are, no matter how many bags of doritos and gallons of mountain dew you try to drown your self hatred in you will still be the detritus of human existence. A testament of what not to be life.

Better start looking user, you could make a living selling DVDs of your life through the lens of a cautionary tale.

>This is what mentally ill faggots believe

I hope you're being ironic. you are going to hell, enjoy it here on earth before eternal Hellfire

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>doesn't know definition of irony
>keeps insinuating that you're a good person
>itt OP lost at everything ever

see you in hell fatso, my bf Satan and I will be happy to play with your endlessly recycling fat corpse. Your parents will send their regards