PROTEIN STINK FARTS

Protein powders make me fart.

I don't think dairy agrees with my body anymore. I'm just gonna switch to green peas, egg whites, hemp seeds and chicken.

Protein powders make everyone fart until your body gets used to treat increased protein

>increased protein

It's not an increase, I was already getting the same amount of protein from other sources before

Protip: whey is not the only protein powder out there

Just buy some hemp or soy protein
>inb4 bitchtits

Get whey isolate then
No

you dumbasses need to let the shake sit for 30 minutes or so after shaking it.
The air bubbles in it are the main reason for the really disgusting farts.
Or just use the powder as an condinment in your breakfast oats.

Just get egg protein powder...it has far superior profiles to whey anyway.

Whey and Casein are shit-tier gut irritants.

>The air bubbles in it are the main reason for the really disgusting farts.
Holy fuck you are retarded.

Vegan blend is good but tastes like ass. Had no bloating or shits with it though so I would highly suggest it. Tastes best with water and ice.

Like 90% of humans are lactose intolerant, so probably yes. Mammals aren't supposed to consume milk past childhood and it's why our lactase enzymes cease function over the years.

Wawawawa but muh cowboob

Fucking milk cucks I swear.

non-europeans just weren't meant to get swole.

>soy

non- or barely whites detected

Actually I'm White British, I just think it's awful what we do to these animals just so we can steal the milk that they produce for their children, and no doubt about it it is stealing.
idk why people continue to drink it when we already know how fucking awful dairy is for you and you can get just as much protein if not more in almond milk, cashew milk, hazelnut milk, coconut milk etc., it makes no sense whatsoever.
I know dairy causes and exemplifies acne as well and no shit since I switched my acne and seborrheic dermatitis just vanished.

This.

Just because whites are good at handling most things doesn't mean it's good for you just because you're white. You are better off with a superior source of nutrition.

>it is stealing
>Implying living things can't own other living things

Grow up cuck.

Drink soy protein and don't listen to all the yolos that say it gives you gyno. It doesn't. Been drinking it for 10 years

>vegans

If this is true, can you recommend a good brand? I don't think I've ever seen that at my GNC and I don't want to get one that's ction packed with fillers and sugar.

That's bullshit
I'm not white and I do fine with whey and milk
Solid shits and no farting