How does fit stop drinking?

How does fit stop drinking?

Too young to legally start

Don't, just count it in your calories.

Why did you start in the first place?

The next time you want to drink alcohol, don't

You find other things you enjoy more and then build your life around them.

It's pretty easy once you stop liking it. If you enjoy drinking a whole bunch, you'll never really stop for any length of time, it's that simple.

I'm going to friend's party tomorrow and it's a small group. I'm just going to drink a lot of straight alcohol.

Also gonna run for about 4 miles. I usually don't drink

Don't. Just try to not go wasted to bed. You'll be much more productive the day after.

this is the first night i havent gone to bed drunk in a very long time. It feels good.

Around Christmas i took 2 months off drinking just to try it out. At the time i was still smoking cigarettes and weed so that helped but i eventually did go back to drinking. Then i stopped after memorial day, and this time it was more deliberate sobriety. I had already stopped smoking weed and cigarettes which made it harder. It lasted a month. I dont even know what happened in my brain but as i drove to the bar i knew what i was doing and knew i shouldnt be doing it but there i was doing it anyway. There's a drive inside my body that just compels me to drink and controlling is extremely difficult.

But here i am, going to bed sober and it feels good. The periods in which i wasnt drinking, everything was better. I had more money, i was happier, i made more productive use of my day, went to bed at a reasonable hour. I need to remind myself what that feels like and use it as motivation to stop drinking.

Tl;dr its really hard but youll be glad you did. Youre not alone.

Thanks user, this gave me some hope

Replace your addiction with another. Whenever you feel the urge to drink go grab a fresh juice or some sparkling water.

This, i quit weed halfway through first year of college and replaced it with [spoiler]anime[/spoiler]

On the plus side, it motivates me to work out when I see ripped af characters

got put on probation

By having no friends

Drank a shit ton over the last 8 months or so. Quit cold turkey last week. I've been working out daily, don't even miss it.

I've gotten to the point where I created a hobby centered around drinking. (I get wasted and then go out onto streets spraying graffiti. Its really nice to just work on a piece for an hour while chugging away more beers) Its gonna take a while to undo that.

Do other drugs

I was an alcoholic for 8 years. Addicts will always be addicts, they just change their addiction. I am now addicted to the gym, so I know that if I stay up boozin' all night it will hinder my workout the next day.

>tfw alcoholic and opiate addict
>realize (certainly opiates) sink your test levels
>quit drinking, can't quit opies
>test levels still low
>start taking roids to compensate
>now permanently on test and heroin
>rest of my life going good, carefree, making promotions at work
>tfw I don't know how much longer my lifestyle will be sustainable
>tfw I just don't care

So far since I quit alcohol and cigarettes last week I've lost 3 lbs. had a cider yesterday and put it to my fitnesspal app which killed any temptation to drink another. Get water with lime in a cup and either lie or dodge the question.

Start chain smoking.

Worked for me

Do more fun healthy stuff, dont isolate, fake it till you make it, only drink stuff that's less than 6-7% alcohol (cider, beer). Make sure if cider it's not too sugary. Drink 1-3 and not more, pace yourself if you drink them fast it'll make you want more.

Focus on slowing down and gaining a little willpower before you go cold turkey. It's easier if the change is gradual, less stress less temptation

this, plan ahead that's what I do

Also, find a vice that is healthier mentally and physically. Smoking weed is better on both fronts, but excessively is unhealthy too. Get really into a hobby or something.

Try not to make it TV video games etc. The more public/social the hobby the better.

Don't start smoking cigs or something, cuz while mentally more healthy it's terrible physically. So try to find something that's better on both sides. Good luck.

I don't understand the point of bars

>everything is expensive plus tip
>loud, mostly guys trying to hit on the minority of girls
>can't have more than a couple drinks or you can't drive home

Why not just drink at home

I do this but with 500test cyp/week and 40mg methadone/day. been tapering methadone for years.

Much better than what you're doing.

Seriously this.

How are all those drunk fucks getting home?? Do they all have a DD bitch friend? Rich enough for taxi?

I hate the game I play with myself "ok if I have beer 3 I'm gonna have to stay here another hour... worth it?"

>BBatpartyincorner"dyellol"meme.jpeg

The same as way you start lifting.

Willpower.

Don't buy alcohol. Simple.

L2 moderate user

It's called living in the city you dweeb