youtube.com/watch?v=dLpCZ8g5uK8
youtube.com/watch?v=lv3MlJ9Cheo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSE8qqkfGeA
youtube.com/watch?v=xuX4FRKwvqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Physically?

damn he look good

youtube.com/watch?v=dLpCZ8g5uK8

He both literally and figuratively has a big head. Most of his animosity is focused on those with a better hairline.

As his head gets bigger his hairline suffers more because, of course, he doesn't get anymore hair to actually cover his massive cranium.

Sociopath, hallucinates, mentally stunted.

He's autistic and lonely.

He's an ayy lmao

You

Who is this?

>there are people in this world who expend excessive energy trashtalking and getting into internet fights about unimportant issues.

There are things you can do to make the world better. focus on these.

Never forgave him after his Greg Plitt video. Little cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=lv3MlJ9Cheo

His problem is that he's right about a contentious subject opposing a majority, and that he's passionate and informed on said subject.

If you can't see the logic in veganism, you're in denial.

>click on the link
>see gregfags shit talking based vegetable
>"aylmao greg was nutty and he inspired me"

kek

> dumb meat fags btfo

I've actually grown to like this guy. He's a cunt most of the time but he's right. He's not afraid to call out vegans on their bullshit either.

I follow a mostly vegan diet while cutting so I can see how it would benefit some people.

FRAUDS BTFO

asperger's

lack of meat made him retarded

roids arent vegan

durian btfo veggiegains hard
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSE8qqkfGeA

he makes good buck from it
when ur parents stop feeding u u will realize than you need to earn ur own buck

>roids arent vegan

You should tell Durianrider that.

Racemixing.

Kek vegan having broccoli

>He's autistic and lonely.

He's literally banging Belgian pussy raw dog style every day.

roids are synthesised from fucking soy beans and yams

Piccolo is his favorite DBZ character. Plebeian Gains, AMIRITE?

i hate his fucking personality, he also looks like absolute shit

jaundice

Ew.

The fuck is wrong with his hairline? damn, it fucking bothers me. Does he cut his own hair or something?

He looks physically sick.

Ayy lmao!

Psychological issues due to being mixed race.

Michael Cera ruined that movie for me. Michael Cera ruines everything he is in.

Is vegan pringles still a thing?

dem gains

This.

I can't believe his mother got with that cabbage, though he did get his father's complex.

b12 deficiency due to veganism also promotes cerebral atrophy, irritability and cancer which is probably why he possesses such a charismatic personality.

As someone who has been vegan and lifting for years, I can say without a doubt that this guy sucks.

He's a manchild, has insanely obvious psychological and behavioral disorders, and acts immorally in pretty much every scenario outside his diet.

Also, the 80-10-10 ratio is not only stupid but can cause an absurd number of hormonal problems. You know why so many vegetarians and vegans have low T? It's cuz of stupid shit like that.

Also, he's just a weird fucking dude.

Oh yeah, one last point: he's bad at lifting. Again, this could be heavily due to his low fat diet

>What the hell is his problem?

Ok, let's go, off the top of my head

>Manchild
>Uneducated
>Unemployed
>Weaboo
>Mentally ill by his own admission
>Weak
>Unaesthetic
>Keyboard warrior
>Superiority complex
>Edgy
>Bad attitude
>Delusional (claims he talked with aliens)
>Stoner
>Uses google exclusively for his research

>(claims he talked with aliens)
This is a positive for me.

No shit, user

He doesn't promote 80-10-10 though.
And the vast majority of vegans and vegetarians do not have low-fat diets as far as I'm aware, nor do they have hormonal problems.

kys

And he himself does not have a low-fat diet. I have no idea where you're even getting that from.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuX4FRKwvqk

Pretty sure he discusses it here.

Mixed race guys > white guys

Ah sorry, that video is pretty old though. In his last video about Trisha Paytas he talked about how low-fat diets reck your hormones and how he's basically against them and that 80-10-10 is below the WHO/FAO recommendations for fat (which is true). But he was doing that mainly to shit on Freelee so who knows what the deal is

Very old video.

His skin complexion is that of baby shit

Fuck off pajeet cera is king
>mfw watching arrested development

LOL haters, He actually makes good videos.

he's the nostalgic critic for vegans
just yells in all his videos to get his point across. and makes himself undebunkable by quoting nitpicked studies

I don't take his advice because he doesn't compete and really isn't all that healthy since he just plays video games all day.

>just plays videogames all day

i remember him shit talking other vidya players multiple times yet he has shitty action figures and video game related wallpapers on his pc

i hope he dies

kys

The King of Veeky Forums!

That's not what his mom told me last night :^)

>"Could a vegan diet and lifestyle have saved Greg Plitt? No because he was hit by a train."

LOL at vegans getting BTFO

go back to bed Richard

He's a sociopath that tried to film his grandfather dying(and stop his family from getting his grandfather to the hospital) to push his own agenda forward.