ITT: You give yourself as a high school freshman fitness advice

ITT: You give yourself as a high school freshman fitness advice.

YOU FUCKING OBESE PIECE OF SHIT, LOSONG WEIGHT ISN'T FUCKING HARD AT ALL. JUST STOP EATING, YOU'RE ONLY EATING BECAUSE YOU'RE BORED. ALSO, GET INTO GUITAR, LEARN WHEN TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, AND HERE'S A LONG LIST OF EMBARASSING SHIT YOU'VE DONE THAT I STILL REMEMBER, SO AVOID DOING THEM.

Pretty much the same except instead of guitar, don't spend your fucking life on videogames, also don't bother with coding, as much as you think you're good at it, you're gonna say fuck it and switch to nursing anyways so get your CNA license.

Well yeah, I mention the guitar thing because it's the first thing that came to mind to get freshman me off vidya.

Keep doing what you're doing but try to be more empathetic to others. The only thing you will regret when you're older is how you never even bothered to understand how others feel because you were to caught up in feeling miserable yourself.

I still vidya it just doesn't consume me anymore, I sometimes find it hard to even get excited about playing. Now have plenty of urges to go out and do shit but due to being an aspie through HS I only have like one local friend that I hang out with, but he rarely is able to

Lift

join water polo

Be consistent. You're ahead of the curve now but if you're not consistent you'll regress.

Don't stop sports and take them more seriously.

Don't change a thing WOOP WOOP WOOP

Fucking eat

jus b urself

How you spend your time and the choices you make dictates who you become.

Lift
Study
Learn to play an instrument
Start talking to people you insufferable cunt
Study AGAIN OR I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU MADE ME THIS WAY IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU ABSOLUTE COCK MONGLER I SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH

>wrestle
>don't do cross-country
>read Starting Strength
>quit being a liberal faggot
>take stats and calc bc

>start martial arts sooner
>lift
>eat
>don't bother making friends people from martial arts fine already
>draw more you fucking faggot

You can use those big bubble wand plastic cases as dildos

They are not your friends, stop wasting time with them, study harder, lift harder, alcohol doesnt make you look cool, save up money, learn proper nutrition and exercising, noo, youtuber fitness gurus know nothing....

Lift more and follow a good diet
Don't dress like a nigger
Don't get so obsessed with girls who don;t want you

Do not touch drugs you fucking idiot, you know how you were gonna become a doctor? Well now you are a fucking nobody, playing the stockmarket making money for OTHER people. You stupid twat I will fucking kill you.

Don't stick ya dick in crazy. It's not worth it.

read the sticky, get more sleep, actually lift in the high school weight room, read about nutrition

I had the desire, but not the knowledge. Went from 165 lbs in high school to 185 lbs when I started lifting weights and doing compound lifts.

>twf, you'll never get to see what kind of results you would get with the huge testosterone spike in high school without roiding

This except my grandpa always told me "Nobody ever learned nothin by talking." So I didn't have a huge problem with the shut your mouth part. He was a wise man.

Fair enough. OP did not specify what kind of advise

Always remember to take a cold shower after working out.
It tones your muscles, while hot showers make them turn back into fat.

Start

Shave lift and shower often without eating garbage food and you'll fuck anyone you want holy shit I wish I learned this sooner.

Take wrestling more seriously

Keep up the good work. Add more weight though and eat less.

this - I was a fucking legend back then

I didn't lift until after I graduated high school.
I wouldn't change the past either, it wouldn't be fair.

join the gym, don't take a uni course do a trade, come out as a fag now and seriously punch David in the throat now.

did you ever get him?

You should probably start lifting and stop doing dumb shit all the time.

Do you want that 225 shirt boi? Start lifting now, also ignore legs and back because everyone only cares about bench in high school

Ok bud, so the lifting game is fun for a while and yea sure the roids didn't completely fuck up your body but actually ended up improving it even after you laid off it. The thing is though that your true strength is of an academic nature so quit the fucking obsession with appereance and just focus on the shit you're actually good at. We will make it buddy, believe me.

Don't stop lifting. Or you will end up taking a few years off and then having to spend a few years to work back up to those stats and you will miss you're peak of physical fitness because you will be too old.

Stop hanging out with Jason and Henry, they are insufferable cunts who always have to be right. As soon as you stop hanging out with them you will start to develop socially. Stop being subservient.

Also, dude, what the fuck. Tons of high school girls are throwing themselves at you and YOURE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE IT! It will never again be this easy to get laid you cunt! Get your tip wet!!!