>go to rave
>have a blast
>me and the lads talk to a hot group of girls before the show starts
>show starts
>hottest one grinds my friend all night and he's a fucking weak dyel
>i go for next hottest one, Im Veeky Forums so should be no problem
>she pushes my hands away every time I try to initiate dancing
>see her later grinding and making out with some other dyel fag

I still had a ton of fun but I feel like a cuck. I spent all this time improving myself only to have my confidence crushed. I know we're not supposed to only lift for girls but this has me thinking maybe I haven't improved much at all. Maybe I'm the same worthless autist but I've just been able to cover it up to get hot pussy in the recent past. It seems like every girl at that rave thought I was a weirdo.

Just needed a place to vent lads, I feel so fucking beta.

you are beta, because you feel beta.

You're probably ugly as fuck
Get a hair cut and shave you fucking aspie

Show us your face

lol I get rejected so much I got addicted to being a complete dick
>approach hot chick at club
>start talking
>"nice tits, i'd suck until my mouth started foaming"
>she looks at me terrified
>I walk away chuckling

Maybe check your hygiene, maybe the way your doing it is coming off creepy and timid

Reminder that women can't tell how swole you are underneath clothes. With that in mind, how you dress, your haircut and your attitude all matter more. You were with friends so you have that at least.

Last reminder, women are attracted to social/survival traits rather than appearance.
>but I toned and did better
Yes, working out is a survival trait. Just talking about it and being able to claim gains is enough.

>he lifts so degenerate pill whores dance with him

only reason I can think of this happening is that you are ugly or are probably fat with some muscle underneath. Regardless, show face

OP you shouldn't feel like a cuck. You should know that you ARE a cuck. Never forget.

dude if these sluts were on drugs it doesnt matter how you look

fuck it OP
cocaine is better than sex honestly

I just took this now. i just came back so I may look tired. and I got a haircut earlier today before the event. Also I'm 20

It's not even about that, but I do lift for confidence and shit like this kills it desu

lol gg
go to have fun, not hit on girls, then the girls start hitting on you, shits tight bruh.. took me a while to figure it out

>It's not even about that, but I do lift for confidence and shit like this kills it desu
I hear you buddy
Its a constant battle, lifting and self improvement gives confidence gains and girls take it away quickly

>baby jaw
>puffy face
>big puppy eyes

here's your problem m8

do more cardio for that face gains (seriously, before I started liftin I was training to run in a marathon - which I did) and my cheekbones started to be more pronounced as well as my jaw

alphas are born not made

I feel like this makes sense but I also don't see how you can do absolutely nothing and get them to hit on you unless you're zyzz or something.
Thanks brah. Just when I feel like I've made it shit like this happens. Oh well, back to the drawing boards I guess.
I know that low body fat will make your jaw and face bones more visible thus more aesthetic but I don't think I can do anything about my puffy eyes. If anything losing face fat would make them look puffier. These eyes with puffiness runs in the family and comes with shitskin genetics desu

you look too nice and friendly rather than hot bro

post a pic of your dyel friends face

Its probably the goggle eyes. Do you sleep enough?

defs the eyes lad, I covered them with my hand and you look attractive

Well, that's why then.... Jeez. You look like your personality is unpleasant.

You look dead inside, find something you legitimately enjoy and makes you happy

Pic related is dyel friend
My eyes are purely genetic. My dad and uncles all have this shit black puffiness around their eyes. It's a shitskin thing as I said. Granted I'm tired now cus it's late so they probably look a bit worse, but even well rested they're way puffier than normal. I may see a dermatologist about it if it's really that much of a bottleneck to my face. Because I know their are things you can use to lessen the puffiness
What do you even mean

Kek I do a lot of things I find enjoyable lad I probably just look exhausted from dancing and jumping around like an animal for 5 hours

Oh Girls go for an actual human instead of a shitskin what a surprise lifting will not help here achmed

maybe getting too worked up because some sloot rejected you is your real problem

respect your time - if you're not getting fun, just leave

>maybe getting too worked up because some sloot rejected you is your real problem
Im not op and i see your point
however getting with sloots is fun, its hard but fun and sure once or twice you could just shrug it off and move along but at some point you will want some return

/pol/ here

She may have been shitskin as well, no need to be a dick user.

Are you related to Mesut Ozil by any chance?

This guy's wayyyy better looking than you, sorry to say

Try to lose weight until sub 9% bf. Then you will look much better. You have a puffy baby face. Sorry to say it but its the only way. Also, get som facial hair along with the low bf.

Being fit doesn't cure autism, or self-esteem issues, and it doesn't suddenly give you game. You have to work on that separately.

>met this ultra-tiny ultra-skinny grill with spiky blue hair at a rave
>kind of crazy
>I'm like three times her size, used to fuck her until she screamed, throw her around, choke her to the point of her passing out and shit
>pussy so tight it hurt to get in
>she loved creampies and busting a nut in that was better than crack
>...she got a bf and we don't hang out anymore
>never could find a grill to replace her
>should have bf'd her but didn't want to give up other sluts
>regret

Bayhan is your father OP?

>calling yourself a shitskin
Christ you're pathetic. This a clear example for lifting not make up for being beta.

>Oh Girls go for an actual human instead of a shitskin
Maybe 50 years ago user. Tip top kek you delusional cuck. Get with th current YEAR and accept most girls wouldn't mind dating outside if the bloke is cool enough.

It's because you place too much value on your body. Maybe you just need to find inner peace before seeking to validate yourself through other people

im going to save your confidence with this post op.
you come off as a beta to that particular girl.
usually at parties it's easy for me to aproach girls because of the setting and because i come off as more alpha than usual when dancing and generally having a good time. the point is i behave alpha despite being a beta and i always fail to initiate anything beyond what happens at said party. now sometimes i get rejected by some girls, thats fine, you probably did something to come off as weird but that doesn't really matter just look for others chances are there are sloots waiting for someone to give them attention. if you do get rejected by everyone than it's kinda your fault and you need to fix your body language and maybe your appearance.

>tl;dr don't put too much thought into it, just act confident and shit and you will be noticed

just try to smile user no one likes a grumpy face

Even Chad Thundercock will get rejected a few times in his life. You just have to not care and keep trying

even if you improve yourself one million times over, girls still won't like you. They aren't attracted to value, just strange primal behavior and social shit. We told you they were a meme

Why don't you use your trip Frank Yang?

My advice is to lose some weight mate, get some facial aesthetics..

Lose some weight and get rid of acne (you could use some fancy cosmetics but salicylic acid should work just fine)

It is simple, OP. Unless you are autistic (which you probably are), alalyze why girls don't like being around you and what makes you a bad person. Is it because you are asocial? Is it because you smell bad? Is it because you are fat? Is it because those girls in specific you don't know from before while your friend knew them?

Ask yourself such questions and fix the mistakes and never hate your friend because he is superior. That is low not only objectively.

>he fell for the looks meme

confidence is not external

This chart begs to differ.

youre probably an ugly fuck

He's taller than you, has a better face than you, has a more masculine frame than you or has a better hairline than you I guarantee it. Just looksmax then read PUA material.

you probably just have a shit personality and are stupid as hell.

>needing a step by step guide to get laid
Top kek

You would be average-looking if you had upper eyelid fat grafting and infraorbital rim implants

>Frog eyes
>Poop colored pigment
>Mouth breathing
>Sweating
>Aggressively dancing with pure white women at a rave

Post body OP
Can,t judge without Body.

Stop calling yourself a shitskin
Yes you look like shit, no it's not because of your skin color.

Thanks brah. The funny thing is the girls actually initiated talking to us after they saw me jokingly hitting my buddy. I must've done something right there, or maybe they were just more attracted to my friend anyways. I've had success with qts in the past but I probably look ugly as shit when I'm sweaty because my friend didn't dance heavily or mosh at all.

PERSONALITY

Fucking sick of these kids who only lift because they are drastically deprived of female attention.

definitely DYEL in clothes

Holy fuck you must be beyond fucking awkward. When i went to raves i just walked up to whoever was dancing by themselves and starting dancing with them. Zero hand holding tricks, zero stares, i got pushed away less than 2% of the time. On average after less than 8 seconds they straight up take your hands and put them On their tits. Then it's all you homie. Just dance by teasing the living shit out of them. Come close and flirty but don't touch anything sensitive until they move your hands to do so. I danced with a girl who stopped me and said "i have a boyfriend". I said " i have a gf whos right over there so i cant take you anywhere anyway, if you were single would you still have pushed me away?" she rolled her eyes, smiled, turned around and started grinding hard. I went from afraid of female confrontation, terrified to dance in public and beating FF 1-10 senior year of HS to this. I didn't even figure out my hair back then lol. It's not hard. Latinas are the best dancers omg wtf. She got me hard, made my dicm flip up and jerked it off against me with her ass. An ass genetically not possible for 99% of white girls. My mind was blown. I told her she was an incredible dancer and she says in broken English "you are not too bad yourself".

>a latin girl telling a white ex weaboo potential wizard that he's a good dancer
My feels.

Why even try then senpai? I'm getting **some** results but I'm still the same borderline autist with 0 confidence and 0 social skills

so what you're saying is that women arent all the superficial whores Veeky Forums likes to pretend they are?

It's about HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

dyel 6'1 with low body fat from running, wide clavicles, and genetically gifted delts will always look better than your try hard bubble muscles. Add a face to that and you have the perfect man that no female would resist

It has nothing to do with race, girls don't want no 20% bf Barney looking nigga grinding on them

girls are SO turned off by men who are try hards. They subconsciously seek SUPERIOR GENETICS

This. 99% of the time I make eye contact with a sloot at a club/rave I'm making out with them within 30 seconds of dancing.

are you turkish, you look like a very tired sleepy turk

if thats the case then let me correct you:

we are roaches and kebabs, the indians, arabs, kurds and faggots are shitskins

>6'1
>tall

Looks like that the guy from The Fault in Our Stars.

is this pasta?

You get facial hair when you have a high bf%. What's the point of having a defined jawline if you're going to hide it with a beard?

>turk

No wonder they rejected you. Even whores have standards.

>its a Wojack cant handle the feels of rejection thread again

Lol you're fucking ugly and fat. You're the one who looks dyel. I'm guessing your friends are skinny six pack ab kids. If course you get no pussy

OP here. Guys was all of that really necessary? I mean all of your rude comments? Like really? Seriously? Don't forget that there is an actual living human being on the other end of the computer who is reading your hurtful comments. Just something you might want to consider before you decide to send another rude message.

Thanks, I needed that reminder; hopefully what I said sticks.

You have to grind through when things seem pointless. You became fit to be better. You fundamentally are better than you were. Peoples opinion of you doesn't change that.

>go to a club
>no girl interested
>gather up the courage and embrace 2 blondes dancing together
>they mumble sorry and move away
pic rel me
feels cuckish man

This was my first rave and come to think of it I was a bit aggressive desu. I was just getting really into the music and shit so I was grabbing hips and touching whores left and right. I'll try to tone it down next time.
>fat
>12% bodyfat and have been bulking since December with only one month of eating at maintenance
Fuck off I've been a starved skelly almost all my life
Mostly ethnic Kurd with some Arab and Balkan mixed in.
>tfw even zyzz genetics don't help
Thanks brah. Mfw

You're fat

If you want to be less ugly stop """""bulking"""""

>> I try to initiate dancing

think i found your problem my nigga

Fuck off why don't you post your body you skinny twink?

grill here.

You right.

It's time to cut, op.

Don't tell me what i can and can't do to body. How else does a former skelly gain mass and strength. Not gonna lie, I made this thread last night after being high as fuck off Molly so I was probably just an emotional shit show. I frankly don't give a shit what you and random pill whores think, I will cut when the time is right and the size of my body is nowhere where I want it yet. That said, I've started incorporating more regular cardio and getting into boxing so hopefully this helps with the aesthetics a bit when I do cut but i will still be eating over maintenance.

Other than face, I honestly fail to see how I look fat. I still feel small

you do realize you're on Veeky Forums right?

No but 4channers seem to think my life stories are pasta a lot. I've been on message boards since i was 10 so 15 years. I migrated from gamefaqs over a decade ago. I used to shit post on super smash bros melee boards before puberty xD. I got banned because i made a post saying i beat event match 51 with all charcters and I'm only 10

lol that babydick

Holy fuck those eyes are like soulless pits of dark matter

Jfc dude you're pretty goddamn ugly, cringeworthy 3/10. And it sounds like you have the personality to match

You make your "dyel" friend look like he's a 10/10. You're that ugly bitch they keep around to make themselves look better. Seriously, your friend looks much hotter after viewing you first

>at table with friends last night
>hot AF chick keeps beckoning me over
>smile and shake my head no (have gf)
>eventually one of her friends comes over and sits with me
>buys me a drink
>talk with them for a while, all laughing at my jokes
>say thanks for the drink and go back to my friends

I could have smashed

Fucking gfs

As a girl who's dated a shitskin before, I do try to avoid them. Not everyone is the same, but culture raises you to be a certain way. I'm.white BTW.

Echoing what others are saying

You have some muscle, but from this pic not so much that your a hulk that muscle-crazy girls would go for. Cut until your lean AF, don't worry about 'looking big'. You're def natty so you can either be pudgy and look 'big', or lean and look athletic. Because you obviously store a lot of unfortunate fat in your face you should go for lean if aesthetics are your thing.

You're an entitled little wannabe Elliot, but you make Elliot look like a legit 10/10. Its not just your face that's shit, your personality is also obviously shit. You think you're entitled to fuck the hottest girl for no reason other than your over inflated ego. You're pathetic in every way, not just looks. You don't deserve someone decent looking, you don't attract good people by being shit yourself.

Here is my advice:
>find uglier friends
>start doing more cardio and cut to low bf for face gains
>sleep more
>don't hit on white women (higher standards)

Pls advice me

Please chadman, post your amazing physique and face.

>this
>10/10
And that wasn't even me.
>shit personality
>implying everyone on fucking Veeky Forums isn't a fucking socially outcast aspie
At least I'm getting out there trying to improve myself instead of slamming on my keyboard you fucking sad cunt.