Tell me again why you refuse to grow a beard?

Tell me again why you refuse to grow a beard?

I have a chin and jaw

its cringe af

Nobody cared who I was until I shaved off the beard

I leave it for the numales

Because I got a genioplasty and lower jaw surgery so I now longer need to

who the fuck cares

I'm not a jawlet

Shit genetics, can't grow anything thick or with proper color. It's thin, light and disgusting.

Tell me again why you refuse to shave?

I'm native American,so growing facial hair is not my forte. Been trying for awhile but it always ends up patchy and thin so I shave it

I can't, but I got a decent jaw so whatever.

Why is it always men with beards trying to push the bearded agenda onto others?
I don't go around making threads about how great it is to have a clean chiseled jawline do I? It's just a personal choice but I do think it's weird how bearded guys have this amount of there identity or masculinity tied to some chin hair.

Because hipsters have hijacked the beard

It's what's in for young adults. Facial hair is a cyclical trend

I have a jaw line

I have a well defined jaw but desu i don't mind letting a little 5 o'clock shadow grow in because god damn it looks sexy

Less Hair on my body means that when I sweat, evaporational cooling will let me regulate my body temperature, giving me an overall more (temperature) comfortable workout.

In addition, I can't grow a beard because it has patchy spots all over the places because LOWTEST so there's that.

Because I fucking cannot do it, is that what you want to hear you bearded Adonis? Well guess what, you are a faggot because no one cares about beards. Stop being so superficial and go lift for girls.

This

I grow it when it's cold. A beard in the middle of summer is just awful. Besides, I'm 25, I need to show of those youthful facial aesthetics.

Also, I don't want to be associated with those hipster numale faggots.

Because i have multiple jobs preventing the face fedora

I cant. Have like 3 hairs on my face at 26yrs of age. Kind of sucks but at the same time my body followed the same pattern so i look nice naked. Full head of hair too that isnt thinning at all.

You win some you lose some

>LOWTEST

>get called lowtest by skinny fat friends because they can grow a beard and i cant

what a world

because my job doesn't allow it

It's pathetic. Bearded cunts like you base their whole personality on that chin hair. Why would a woman even choose you when you're just a copy of the next and the previous bearded wanker?

How was that?

This and I can't grow one because of muh Native American genetics. Suck cause my grandpa was full Native American but I'm completely aryan. At least I get a sick tan and superior aryan genetics along with the high cheek bones from dem prairie niggers

man all this shit is pissing me off, ive had a beard since my last year of highschool 2004 the only reason ive had it is because i hate shaving and my hair grows fast as fuck. now all the types of people i hate have beards. should i shave it? ill have to get all new tinder profile pics.

i just want a nice stubble to show off my cheekbones but it comes out wispy and terrible

No.

I have a beard but this. Why would you want to look like everyone else?

>grandpa was full native
>but I'm completely aryan
>Goes on to talk about his high cheek bone Native American genetics

this

>letting other people dictate how you groom yourself

You're still a half-breed m8

>tfw can't even grow a beard without a million insecure beardlets accusing me of having a weak jaw

I grow one because I feel like it, besides, shits /comfy/ even in the summer, keeps your face shaded just like hair on your head does, the "too hot to grow a summer beard" maymay needs to stop

I'm in the military
I have a strong jaw
I'm not a numale compensating for a lack of masculinity

>don't want to be associated with those hipster numale faggots

This

Why is it rounded off like that?
If you're gonna be a numale pussy, at least trim it right wtf fag

Bc I have a baby face and have been called "pretty" by enough women to know I'm ruining my own facial aesthetics.

>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair
>6'2
>White
Ok Talks-With-Sticks

>aryan
so, you're like an Indian/Indian mix?

I'm currently trying to grow a beard.
I say trying because I always get annoyed at the itchiness and sweating when its at the shit looking length.

I have a big manly jaw tho which is another reason I always shave it pretty quick because it hides it.

I just want to try it out for a while.

Im Native too. Choctaw. I know the feel brah.

It's not trimmed, it's just the angle

It looks gross and the only people who have them are wannabe hipster faggots.
Stubble is best

If you're a bigguy4u and you have a beard it'll look fine.

If you're scrawny and have a beard you'll look like a huge faggot.

It's just like being a good looking guy and being autistic. Girls see it as "omg hes so shy what a nerdy boy :)"
If you're fat and autistic you're just some creep with no social skills.
Or if youre a 7+ glasses add a point to you. If youre below 7, they take a point away.
Basically if you're good looking and take care of yourself, everything else really doesnt matter.

shit genetics, never again

I'm bald, and being bald with a full beard seems like such a meme

i rock the stubble tho

You look like you live in a trailer park

I would look a lot worse with a beard

>hur dur I give no fucks to others
Always the most insecure faggots say this shit, just admit you're like every other human on the planet and you obviously care about opinions.

All I can grow is a shitty pedostache that looks the exact same reguardless of if i don't shave for 3 days or 3 months

As for the beard area, I have some exceedlingly shitty neck hair right down the center line, just outside of my Adam's apple

end my fucking life

the amount of samefagging in this thread
what a shambles

>there is no such thing as too hot for beard
>white numale, therefore is probably from a cold country
hmmm
Really activates your mind

I care about valid opinions. Some cunt liking or disliking the way I style my hair or shave my face affects their opinion of me and only that. Weighing yourself down by the (fickle) opinions of others is a surefire way to not make it.

Beards are for Muslims and redditors

These anons are truthful

These anons are mad and making rationalizations for their shitty facial hair genetics

Because my fucking brother got all the beard genetics and looks like a lumberjack after like 3 days of not shaving and meanwhile my shit is patchy af.

B/c my jawline is nearly perfect and my skin is smooth. A full shadow with a nice jaw looks better. Jawlets stay mad, your beard isn't fooling anyone

>responding to everyone in the thread

61 posts, 54 unique posters.
That's not even a notable amount of samefagging retard.

Nice hipster stache, faggot.

>confirmed for not working 10 hour outdoor manual labor shifts in 100+ degree weather

Why are everyone so against beards? I mean, I get that the whole nu-male and hipster thing has sort of stolen it and some people associate beards with those people, but do normies really think like that?

I like having a beard, idk if it makes me look better, but I like having it and I know for myself that I'm not a nu-male so I'm not too worried. People find out real quickly I'm not one too if they talk to me.

Left pic is right now, just after working out without showering and right picture is a few years ago.

I physically caannnttt

I like my baby smooth shaving butter face

that beard is fucking terrible. grow a full beard or shave it all because currently you look like an autist

Shaving is for cucks. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Shia?

Christ, you're disgusting. Shave that shit, wash your face and lose some fucking weight.

It's just scraggly, I'll trim it and make it slimmer when I get around to.

I'm not fat, I'm smiling. 80kg at 187cm.

>but do normies really think like that?
You'll be surprised to learn that normies are not, in fact, up to date with the latest memes that Veeky Forums users have as the basis of their worldviews.

>i'm not a numale

confirmed numale

you look like shit

> I'm shaving my beard because I want to
> n-not because I can't grow out a beard past pubic hair level
You beardlets are hilarious

neckbeards aren't aesthetic.

you're fat.

>highschool
>only guy in my friend group who could grow a full beard
>college
>both of my roommates have better beards than me

End it all please.

I have a relatively strong jawline/chin. I just like how it looks with my hair

test

haven't shaved in weeks.
after reading this thread i went to the bathroom and shaved that shit off.

gj OP

you look fat tho, sucks to be you. was your face please.

>constantly using your trip and only posting shitposts

Wash my face? How is it dirty anymore than is excpected right after the gym?

It got too warm in spring

I hate the itchiness first and foremost
Anything i grow looks like pubes after it gets any length to it.
I have a well defined jaw with sunken cheeks that gives me a look similiar to stallone in his rambo days (thanks tren)
>Stubble master race

I can't even have moderately long hair, or else my hay fever kicks my ass. Why the hell would I grow a pollen sponge over me fucking airway?

Plus, stubble and scruff highlight my jaw.

My body refuses to grow even facial hair

Metis here
Know that feel

I have a good chin and jaw.
I also have good facial hair genetics.

As a result I keep clean shaven during the summer and spring and grow it out during the fall and winter. Sometimes I'll be lazy during the summer and let it grow for a week or two just for fun and sometimes in the winter I'll need a change of pace and shave it off. Depends on my mood.

Not bad, had to be on a liquid diet for a bit.

I'm a woman and it makes people uncomfortable

>refuse

Shit facial hair genetics.

Because i have brown hair but ginger facial hair for some reason and it looks daft

Unless you are extremely handsome already you have no business growing a full beard. Only in rare cases of truly terrible jawlines will they make someone look more attractive. For everyone else they make you look like an old hobo.

My sideburns grow in dark blonde. My cheeks grow in so blonde they're almost white. My chin and stache grow in gold.

itt people with shit genetics who can't grow beards
>m-muh jaw
>i have a good face
fucking smoothskins are worst than manlets.
Get off Veeky Forums until you've gone through puberty.