Tfw you check the BAT price

>tfw you check the BAT price

Im going to be a virgin forever

I feel you BATbro

nows the perfect time to buy more

cheapest you’ll get it

you did invest in bat because you believe in it.. right?

i want to kms

>implying I still have money to buy

I bought dips user, I just bought them yesterday

Can TA anons give any indication of this turning bullish??

TA wont make a difference here, it all depends on bitcoin stabilizing

im a kissless hugless handholdless virgin and my portfolio is 80% down. cant get any worse than this

We're gonna make it
well maybe you wont, but I might

Should have bought the other meme triangle.

I tried to warn them father

>cheapest you’ll get it
i thought yesterday was the cheapest i was going to get it until i woke up today and looked.
i guess in $ price it isn't such a great difference at 18 cents or so, but if you are looking at the sat price seeing it in the 3000s is a shock when it was dancing in the 6000s.

Go away deluded arkie
This is a deluded batie thread
$750 deep here FUCK

when bat is $2.57 or 53k sats i'll be a like a pig in shit

I just find it hard to believe that Joe Average will change web browser because of some convoluted explanation about blockchains.

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw sold ARK at loss to buy BAT at 6200 sat

why do I even try

Hodl boys. BAT are currently in talks with different publishers/advertisers. Price will increase as it should one day soon.

kek.

If they don't release full mercury this Friday I will lose my shit

>750 deep
Kek, are you from the third world?

If they don't their reputation is in the can.

Good, you didn't buy ATH, that's a good sign. You're going to make it, even if it keeps going down in the short term. Even if you lose money on this trade altogether and BAT never recovers, if you know how to avoid FOMO buy and you are actively trying to buy low, you're going to make it. I believe in you