BITCOIN IS GOING TO ZERO

cointelegraph.com/news/collapse-of-bitcoin-inevitable-according-to-harvard-economics-professor

DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD GET RICH BY DOING NO REAL WORK? ARE YOU STUPID? GET OUT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rleshner/when-bitcoin-fakenews-prods-reality-10ae726d7bff
smithsonianmag.com/history/there-never-was-real-tulip-fever-180964915/
youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today's 6% rally was entirely driven by fake news. Seriously. Segwit2X is not driving this up. Cut your longs.

medium.com/@rleshner/when-bitcoin-fakenews-prods-reality-10ae726d7bff

Yeah well I already sold out, high. To you people, the normies.

So I'm not really fucking concerned what you people do with my money anymore.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHABBABABABHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhhHhh

OP IS SUCH A HUGE FAGGOT.

>harvard professor

hes a jew, isnt he?

Collapse of everything is inevitable

Doesn’t mean I can’t get rch in the meantime

Comfy short at 4800

literally thousands of people have

>2013
>ITS GONNA CRASH
>2014
>HOLY FUCK BITCOIN IS DONE FOR!
>2015
There's no way bitcoin will ever come back up
>2017
HOLY FUCK ITS GONNA CRASH AND BURN

He's not wrong though, why do you think every person that is reputable is saying that Bitcoin is worse than tulip bulbs? Because it's a shitcoin in disguise, it only got a pass because it was the fucking first coin and currently has the highest liquidity.

Nice, just sold you 100k

Nice myth Faggot. smithsonianmag.com/history/there-never-was-real-tulip-fever-180964915/

Jew confirmed. Wow

hes also part of the federal reserve

What do economists know about bitcoin?

wtf i hate btc now

THE SMOKING GUN

Fake news

You're a stupid cunt, aren't you. Did you even read the article?

>In fact, “There weren’t that many people involved and the economic repercussions were pretty minor,” Goldgar says. “I couldn’t find anybody that went bankrupt. If there had been really a wholesale destruction of the economy as the myth suggests, that would’ve been a much harder thing to face.”

>That’s not to say that everything about the story is wrong; merchants really did engage in a frantic tulip trade, and they paid incredibly high prices for some bulbs. And when a number of buyers announced they couldn’t pay the high price previously agreed upon, the market did fall apart and cause a small crisis—but only because it undermined social expectations.

----

Ok, so the tulip bubble did happen, it just didn't destroy the economy.

witnessed. looks pretty wedgy on the daily tho

economist here, what would you like me to start

SELLSELL SELL SHORT SHORT SHORT

Jews are afraid of Bitcoin so they try to FUD it. Soon they'll have it banned. Get while the getting is good then get out.

How bout I collapse his asshole by kicking his ass

>'this is the end of bitcoins campaign' says incresingly nervous jewish professor who works for the FED

>jewish

>2004: Council on Foreign Relations
>Economic Advisory Panel of the Federal Reserve.
>National Academy of Sciences
>American Academy of Arts and Sciences
>2008: Group of Thirty. (influencial world changing group)

Hmmm makes you think

this faggot

cute desu

JUST SAYIN IF HE WAS REALLY GOOD AT ECONOMICS HE WOULDN'T BE WORKING AT HARVARD

>Implying some guy that went to school knows anything about making money
AHAHAHAHA
College is a scam and a poor investment.

COLOUR ME SURPRISED

that's a fact btw, i always pity those economist pieces of shit. if they were any good at understanding the market theory they would have a made a shitload of sheckels instead of teaching about the different school of economic thoughts. now it's pretty clear that they are assblasted about a bunch of NEET autists making more money than them without leaving their own rooms and attending the ponzi scam which is college

this fucking cunt lives up the road from me, a friend of mine teaches at harvard in the science department and told me a story of the dude being a total fucking prick to students

Shit in his mailbox

GOLLY GEE WILIKERS. IT'S WEIRD THE FEDERAL RESERVE DON'T LIKE CRYPTO.

BTC IS GOING TO -6 GORILLION, MR NAKAMOTO SUED BY THE FED FOR 30 GASILLION PER SATOSHI MINED SINCE 2008 OY VEYYYYYYY

God I would get so much tail if I was a professor. Id fuck every single student and give them all A's

This, simply jewish fud. Also I am losing faith in these "trustworthy institutions". If a Hardvard economics professor doesn't see how revolutionary bitcoin is they are straight up deluded

I heard when you start mining you need to download the blockchain including every single transaction. how long does that take?

Don't think it was fake news, some whale about like 2.5k BTC and normies didn't want to be left behind, so it created a buy wave

>believing old farts understand the tech sector

Seven tomatoes.

He's an advocate of removing all cash from existence so the government will have a better ability to monitor and control all financial transactions. He absolutely detests cryptocurrency, for obvious reasons.

/pol/ was right again

if bitcoin is kill and ripple/ethereum rises to the top, it's all over for crypto

>hes also part of the federal reserve

Bitcoin is unironically one of the worst cryptocoins.

Why people invest in this one is beyond me.

Says the absolute fucking retard who first learned about crypto this year but thinks he knows anything at all

Why?

>reputable
you spelled dirty kikes wrong

already made me rich. you are wrong. and salty because you are probably poor..enjoy your shithouse
life faggot

>Kenneth (((Rogoff)))

sure thing

totally this. nocoiners and newfags just fucking mad as fuck because they are so dumb and poorly read they were late to the game. you do have to feel sorry for them imo.

your textbook corporate jew

>medium.com/@rleshner/when-bitcoin-fakenews-prods-reality-10ae726d7bff

>source: news.hodlhodl.com

my fucking sides

kikes are gonna keep fudding till they're happy with the price they bought in at.

Fucking disgusting creatures.

>kikes are gonna keep fudding till they're happy with the price they bought in at.
shouldn't you be thankful for this swings? sell high buy low make dough
if btc becomes widely adopted it will move like 5% a month just like all other normie markets

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

And the IMF. Keynesian motherfuckers should all burn

oi vey delete this. bitcoin is literally another shoah

its going up right now.

you need to post this fuckin professors opinion at the right time dumbass.

IMAGINE MY SHAWCK!!

>goes down
>doesn't tell in which timeframe
>opinion discarded

Why would I get out when that will make it even more valuable since it's harder to get? Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

>finance experts

When has banning something ever made its price fall?

>DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD GET RICH BY DOING NO REAL WORK? ARE YOU STUPID? GET OUT NOW.

Lol this is what nocoiner dementia looks like.

>"Oh no, they are getting rich while I wagecuck!! this can't beee!

But if it collapses people buy it to get rich.....

>The professor has predicted that Bitcoin will eventually collapse, but has given no time frame for this to occur. Hence it is impossible for him to be proven wrong, even if each Bitcoin becomes worth a million dollars, as it might still eventually collapse. Analysts who work in the real world (as opposed to theoreticians) have to make time-bound predictions. There is a lot of difference between an asset's price doubling in two years and doubling in twenty years.

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

It's really funny because there's no hopping back on the boat now.

stop believing everything you read on the internet you stupid nigger

5% a month would be huge growth for a normie market. Youd double your money in just under 2 years. Maybe 5% a year.

This

it says move not grow

It's crashed before, it'll crash again goyim. Don't buy Bitcoin.

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>"trustworthy institutions"
A worthy point, and it cannot be repeated enough. Harvard provably discriminates against asians and whites while jews are overrepresented in admissions. Just a few months ago some Harvard student was accepted by posting a mixtape. Guess the race of the kid.

It's senseless to be in crypto without a healthy dose of skepticism against government, media and universities.

>some baby boomer jew working for a liberal indoc center thinks he knows anything about bitcoin

Color

Me

Surprised

there just turned you into a nigger

SHUT IT DOWN!! IT'S ANNUDA SHOA!!!

You right, my bad.

(((Hiltzik)))

if (((they))) really want they can set up an emp on us and blame ISIS. i hope yall niggas keep your trezors in a faraday cage.

>Harvard
>Teaches Marxism
>Warns people about business futures

Just bought 100k.

Assuming trezors work the same way as nanos, it doesn't matter if it gets destroyed. As long as you have the recovery seed.

behold the quints.

The eternal jew strikes again

>Remember Professor Bitcorn?
Comparisons with predictions made by another professor, Mark Williams, will be inevitable. Mark William was dubbed "Professor Bitcorn" after he bravely predicted in December 2013 that Bitcoins would be worth less than $10 by mid-2014. When Bitcoin remained at over $600 in June 2014, he remained defiant and stated that time would vindicate his prediction. By refusing to specify a time frame for his projection, Ken Rogoff has at least avoided Mark Williams' fate.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fucking kikes. Glad we got rid of most of em

>Tfw I had this guy as a professor in 2015 and knew nothing about this or bitcoin at the time.
He was actually pretty intelligent. He was obsessed with the 2008 financial crisis, kinda got boring.

>worked at the IMF
>echoes Jamie "fudbuyer" Dimon's arguments
>thinks "muh gubbermend" can stop decentralization
>refuses to specify a timeframe for his nostradamus predicted collapse

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

In hindsight,

Bitcoin is worth $80 billion right now.

Think about that.

Do you not think there are these two classes of people involved now?
> 1) Rich people paying for / spreading FUD in order to buy cheaper
> 2) Rich people paying to ensure news and hype keep value in the system

Bitcoin isn't going ANYWHERE until after most exchanges stop using it as an index coin. Period.

2x much

its so obvious, but people for some reason think its a arrogant point of view.
i went to a business college, and all it is, is learning international terminology for simple concepts.

HE POISONED EVERY FUCKING IMPORTANT SECTOR

"Harvard Professor" doesn't bear any authority or meaning anymore sadly.