This again, but for a noob

I seem to notice girls like abbs, more than any ,non-facial, body feature.
What is the real deal on how to get them? The infomercials are full of shit. Help me Veeky Forums

Low body fat and reading the sticky. Also
>2016
>Still falling for the ab meme

50 crunches a day to enter the tone zone. Washboard abs in in 2 months.

This. Crunches and salads is what you'll want. Don't lift or eat meat, you'll get too big, you just want to get toned. Don't count calories bro, that's way too extreme.

Yeah bro. You want to do super high rep crunches, spend aboout 2 hours on them a day. Completely avoid fat in you diet too, that's how you get fat.

Fork put-downs x F
Table push-aways x F
Food declines x F
Is memeing
Is a troll or an idiot, or very bad at memeing

I know we are ironically giving the worst advice.

But maybe don't?
Or am i just no fun?

I only squats deadlifts and I have very good abs, people always say its the best feature of my physique.

I dont diet, i eat ice cream and pizza and fast food etc...

Abs in the kitchen is a meme. You need to lift heavy

Read the sticky and start lifting, youll stop making stupid questions alo g the way.

Squats Deads and OHP as heavy as possible without breaking form would be enough, if you want to isolate them so much you can do Planks/Ab roller/toes to the bar(no momentum, faggot) at the end of the workout.

You won't see them until you get lean enough anyway.

Don't listen to these fags, crunches fucked up my lower back no matter how "good" the form is, same for sit-ups. All the crunches in the world won't make your abs bulge, because more than likely they are buried under a layer of abdominal fat, which is very stubborn to get rid of. What you want to do is to burn fat then target every muscle group in your abdominal area with various exercises.

girls liking abs is a meme. its nice if you have em, but if you don't, literally no girl IRL even cares

do crunches for spot fat reduction bro

yeah mate, thats like saying your dick only needs to have 3 inches because thats al a girl can feel

its bullshit and you know it

Read the sticky gaylord

I am not op, i am this guy

>2016
>still falling for the girl meme

Girls arent fucking worth it to train for, train how YOU want to look like

get a ab wheel and do crunches/situps

>unironically giving terrible advice
Shouldn't you be at
??

abs are made in the kitchen

I know this whole thread is a troll/bait, but serious, this. Training for girls is a bad idea. Fuck, I'm pretty new to lifting and I'm basically a dyel and most girls I know compliment my body or say that I shouldn't try to get any bigger.

Lift for yourself. Get hueg for yourself.

How does doing crunches in tge kitchen different from crunches in the gym?

It's embarrassing and shows your lack of female companionship if you believe girls need guys to have abs

kitchens have tile floors which drain the heat from your body so you don't overheat

you generate heat while crunching and the floor absorbs it so you can crunch more

its not terrible advice i did the ab wheel and now i have a 6 pack

Do you even know anything about fitness? You can use crunches for targeted fat reduction on the stomach, which gives you abs in no time.

I would laugh out loud at "I LOOOOOOVE a guy with big calves". Who says that? Bitch I love a women with some fine feet you don't see me hollering about it at the gym.

Dude....your digits

L-sits.
A lot of L-sits.

Just cut and lift.

There's nothing you "need" to have for a woman. But abs are definitely a bonus. Your logic basically says a 5'4" skinnyfat hobo with no sense of humor and a 4" dick will be fine because you don't need money, height, body, humor, or a big dick.

Please don't troll op

its actually insane that young men are hopping on gear to get a body like this

This.

As long as you do heavy lifts WITH PROPER FORM your core will become shredded.

That being said it does get pretty easy to fuck up form if your core is v. weak to being with. I recommend the stuff this user said but also cable crunches.

OP, in what situations are you actually going to be where, if you even had abs, a girl would even see them?

Pools, beaches, costume parties.

from my experience with the opposite sex naked, pecs are most important then glutes then maybe abs or shoulders

Truth. In my experience the order of meme muscles goes:

>Pecs
>Shoulders
>Forearms
>Glutes
>Abs

I mean everyone spergs out over abs since they're so rare, but in reality the truest meme is chest and shoulders.

Please leave m8

truest meme sounds like an oxymoron

If a girl is attracted to your muscles, she's not looking for a specific one. She's not having coffee with her friends and bragging about your delts, or lats, or how joocy your hammies are. She wants you to look filled out and proportional. So long as you have decent shoulders, arms, and your legs aren't comically large or small you'll be fine. What they're looking for is manly features. Nine times out of ten they'll pick the husbando mode guy over the skinny twink with nice abs and a v taper. It's the same reason they all like being dominated, same reason they all gush when you can play well with small children, it's biological.

Look like a man, and you'll pull women guys it's not that hard.

double trips of truth

Low body fat and actually getting abs aka working out your abdominals until they reach hypertrophy and grow

Get an ab wheel, do russian twists, do traditional ab exercises
Work abs 3 times a week. They're a postural muscle, they can afford to be worked that much. Do your heavy work on the last day.

Do compound lifts too

Spot reduction is a myth. Read the sticky.
I hope you are a troll

If you are sub 15% bodyfat you will have abs.

Pic related. My abs at 16.5%

No crunches, no ab wheel, no isolations. Just compound lifts. Mostly push press

Post self, dyel

Eric helms has better abs than anyone on Veeky Forums and he literally has never done ab work

P.s. 16.5% is really fat for ab visibility.

Meaning my abs are well developed without ever focusing on them.

It isnt genetics
It is push press

This.
Anyone who say anything but "lose bodyfat and lift" is a dyel tard or a troll