Incest is wrong even though it's been practiced for centuries and is the purest form of love possible and if it's...

>Incest is wrong even though it's been practiced for centuries and is the purest form of love possible and if it's between two consenting people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consanguinity#Religious_and_traditional_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I should be allowed to fuck my sister

>yet produces freakish offspring and damages the social fabric of the participants

Not even worth a sage

Gweaist bost fren

Only if she's hot. Ops sister is hot? Then we shall fight to the death for her. To war op! To war!!!!

cringe

hello redd󠀡it, enjoying the view?

>what's contraception?
>what's abortions?

you forgot to mention birth control now makes it even less taboo

Convert to Islam if you want to do cousin fucking.

or simply move to the South.

The two aren't even remotely comparable.

I meant to use this one, whatever.

Yes they are. Islam has nothing to do with cousin marriage, its has to do with rural societies. like the south
Fun fact: Europe had just as much incest untill choo-choo trains became a thing.

I remember When I first fucked my cousin. It was nice, then but It's not something I don't regret to this day. Thankfully she did not get pregnant, otherwise I would have had to convert to islam.

>US south and north are lumped up into one
hmmm

Hot map. Genetic superiority breeding basket aka white supremacy.

>Yes they are. Islam has nothing to do with cousin marriage, its has to do with rural societies. like the south
Nope. It has nothing with them being "rural societies". It has to do with them not only not prohibiting cousin marriages, but encouraging them. Unlike European Christendom which banned cousin marriage going back all the way to Roman times.

>more inbreed eastern Europe is smarter than less inbreed western Europe

That's bullshit and you know it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consanguinity#Religious_and_traditional_law

"Under Roman civil law, which early canon law of the Catholic Church followed, couples were forbidden to marry if they were within four degrees of consanguinity.[4] In the ninth century the church raised the number of prohibited degrees to seven and changed the method by which they were calculated.[5] Eventually the nobility became too interrelated to marry as the pool of non-related prospective spouses became smaller. They had to either defy the church's position or look elsewhere for eligible marriage candidates.[5] In 1215 the Fourth Lateran Council made what they believed was a necessary change to canon law reducing the number of prohibited degrees of consanguinity from seven back to four.[6][7] The method of calculating prohibited degrees was changed also.[8] Instead of the former practice of counting up to the common ancestor then down to the proposed spouse, the new law computed consanguinity by counting back to the common ancestor.[8] In the Roman Catholic Church, unknowingly marrying a closely consanguineous blood relative was grounds for a declaration of nullity, but during the eleventh and twelfth centuries dispensations were granted with increasing frequency due to the thousands of persons encompassed in the prohibition at seven degrees and the hardships this posed for finding potential spouses.[9]
After 1215 the general rule was that while fourth cousins could marry without dispensation, generally the need for dispensations was greatly reduced.[9] In fourteenth century England, for example, papal dispensations for annulments due to consanguinity (and affinity) were relatively few.[10]"

Don't bother arguing with cucks

They're brainwashed shit for brains

name me one Muslim royal house that died because of inbreeding

>states with more niggers, natives, and spics are stupider

wow, what a "coincidence"

>all sex results in children
Catholic pls go

Charlie, how'd you get out?

Fuck off Muhammad

Are you shifting the goalposts now Ahmed? Go fuck your cousin. European aristocracy were in bred while the common people were not whereas all Muslims are cousin fuckers.

Charlie was no more inbred than any other European royalty, his birth defects were a freak accident, btw

Promote them? Islam doesn't do that, though arranged marriage culture does. Also, Europe most definitely didn't ban cousin marriage because 1/3rd of fucking marriages in Europe were cousin marriages into the mid 19th century...cousin marriage was still very common into the 20th century. 2nd cousins, 3rd cousins, etc...very very common

OP knows what's up.

"No"

Islam actively encourages cousin marriage and doesn't have a problem with it. Europe has a long history of exogamy and always ensuring you marry somebody from two towns over this is how the nuclear family developed while Arabs and muslims still live in extended blood clans to this day all fucking each other and in breeding.

Notice how there is not reference to lay-people. Cousin marriage was extremely common. Its also common in China and Southeast Asia in countries that are not even remotely Islamic. Britian and to a certain degree Germany and France had much lower levels of cousin marriage but in Spain, southern Italy, and most of eastern europe it was comparable to modern middle eastern levels.

Where's the passage in the Koran that talks about cousin marriage....I'll wait. Saying Islam is the reason is as erroneous as saying Islam is a religion of peace

Islam does not prohibit it, no muslim jurisprudence prohibits it therefore it encourages it.

Get fucked, inbred subhuman shitskin

>Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone, no prohibition if ye have not gone in; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. Surah 4:23

>Cousin marriage has been allowed throughout the Middle East for all recorded history.[61] Anthropologists have debated the significance of the practice; some view it as the defining feature of the Middle Eastern kinship system[62] while others note that overall rates of cousin marriage have varied sharply between different Middle Eastern communities.[63] Very little numerical evidence exists of rates of cousin marriage in the past.[64]
no mention of islam whatsoever
also
>In ancient Persia, the Achaemenid kings habitually married their cousins and nieces,[70] while between the 1940s and 1970s, the percentage of Iranian cousin marriages increased from 34 to 44%.[71] Cousin marriage among native Middle Eastern Jews is generally far higher than among the European Ashkenazim, who assimilated European marital practices after the diaspora.[72]

Yeah so Islam does not prohibit cousin marriage thanks

>Iceland
>less inbred
That's a made up map created by a Hajnal autist

Whatever you say you subhuman cousin fucking shitskin

>no muslim jurisprudence prohibits it therefore it encourages it.

So your saying incest is natural and right and will happen if there are no laws against it?

Iceland has been meticulously attempting to minimize consanguineous marriages for centuries, they literally used to sail to Ireland to capture Irish women

You still haven't provided the passage that says "Marry you cousin, allah is willing" Oooga Booga chapter 7:3
...im waiting
are they inbred? i know they have to try REALLY hard not to accidentally marry family members

>still fails to link it to Islam
hmmmm

>Cousin marriages are decreasing among Iranians. Since the Pahlavi era less Iranians has practised cousin marriages.[12][13][14] There is a strong preference for marrying a first cousin, but no specific preference for the father's brother's daughter. For the quarter of women married after age 21 it was found that the incidence of consanguinity declined to 28%. Additionally, the proportion of cousin marriage among urban families stayed constant: it was only rural families that drove the increase. For all periods the proportion of cousin marriage among highly educated women was somewhat lower than among uneducated women. It is hypothesized that decreases in infant mortality during the period may have created a larger pool of eligible cousins to marry.[15]
so it increased during the westernish shahs and decreased during the Muslim Theocracy?

>You still haven't provided the passage that says "Marry you cousin, allah is willing" Oooga Booga chapter 7:3
>...im waiting
Why do I need to do that? Muslims operate under a "as long the koran doesn't expressly prohibit it it is okay" system of morality

The bible doesn't prohibit slavery or genocide, therefore it encourages it.

They are so inbred and their genetic diversity is so low they literally developed an app to prevent them from dating their cousins. Most inbred people in Europe after the Gypsies and I think the Saami. Hajnal retardation is a nonsensical theory adhered to by a bunch of feminists and doesn't correspond to actual genetic data we have.

What's happen in the east of this map?

I guess so. Interesting it notes to rural connection to it aswell.

oh wow great argument bro

They're really not, though they have done a lot of genetic studies to determine the sweet spot at which the deleterious effects of in breeding are non existent and determined it to be at the level of fifth cousins I believe, Iceland is one of the most meticulously exogamous cultures on the planet, the fact that they use an app to avoid inbreeding is proof of this. Along with their overall low rate of consanguinity dating back centuries.

>it's been practiced for centuries
It's been almost universally condemned forever.

>is the purest form of love possible
what a meme

>it's between two consenting people
Only remotely good argument. Even so, just because someone consents to something doesn't mean it's good.

might be Kurds

>universally condemned
actually its basically only been condemned by Christians. The Romans, Greeks, Chinese, Middle Easterners, Arabs, Africans, Japanese, and South east asians all practiced it historically...with a few exceptions (Confucianism mentions not having the same surname but no official prohibitions existed most of the time, etc).

Ashkenazi Jews are massively inbred

Probably why they have such a high average iq, inbreeding is beneficial for certain traits.

This. Inbreeding = retardation is a meme. Jews still have like million degenerative diseases they inherit justby the virtue of being Jewish though.

A difference of a few IQ points is barely noticeable lol. It's like bragging that the average height in your state is one inch taller. Pathetic.

Well it really depends on what traits are being inbred

Gypsies and Pakistanis are just as inbred and have an iq of 85

That sounds way too high for gypsies.

>Romans
Incest was illegal in the empire and one of the accusations meant to discredit Caligula is that he fucked his sister.

>Greeks
They must have been really confused by Oedipus Rex then.

I don't know shit about those others desu senpai but I get the feeling you're making shit up.

>like million degenerative diseases they inherit justby the virtue of being Jewish though.
Jew is not a race, stop being a brainlet

That is askhenazis that have those "diseases

Someone should nuke your nigger island already.

Stop LARPing you imbecile, you arent semitic, you arent related to hebrews

Kys, fag

I never said I was you smelly kike.

looks like the Christians just stole a Roman law

>more smarter
t. Slav

>using IQ as an accurate measure of intelligence

>T. southern unbred hick

t. John England

t. low IQ

>normalfag memes

Less than 10% of the entire country lives in those red rural areas

I studied this at Princeton you cunt

>LARPing spic

I'm Armenian but okay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't have the same taboo about anal sex even though it causes the exact same problems

>Incest is wrong
But it's not illegal. I know a brother/sister couple living together happily. There was also a father/daughter couple in my neighbourhood, but it was creepy. The only rule is that they can't be married and their offspring can only be recognised by one of them. Welcome on this wonderful planet.
t. Pas de Calais

memes aside I'm under the impression that the negative health effects only really manifest after multiple generations of inbreeding?
That explains the societal wide taboo but on a sporadic level it's not nearly as negative
I can't speak for the rest but in Shinto the creator deities who not only created Japan but spawned most of the Shinto gods were not only Siblings but married.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi

While cousin marriage is still legal, if rarer in an urbanized society.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*