/fraud/ steroids

cheating frauds general

>qt edition

previously on frogposters miami

I will keep an eye open. I just injected the new brand, feels good.

i always have good vascularity, maybe because i also have a thin skin

thanks

JB and FL's dancing and singing career takes off

Is this guy natty /fraud/
Saw it on a cbt.
Really made me think....

4th

>tfw no rachel lin gf

He's on gear but a similar body is probably not unachievable naturally

>trip on fraud
>natty

Okay. Thought he was like tiny trip. Really short with good genes.

Still has really good genes. He's just 6'

was tinytrip a fake natty?
I find it hard to believe he only did one var only cycle and looked like that

Oh that is pretty good for that height.

>but a similar body is probably not unachievable naturally

lmao, that's funny comming from a guy that's not even on my natty level

Jesus, his head was so huge.

How short was he?
You can look pretty jacked natty if you're a manlet.

i just forced my gf to delete and block her gf, because she was talking about other man and saying that some other man looked good. I needed to look in here phone, because i knew that that gf was no good.

He was also making a sort of flirting joke against her, but according to the conversation she was more shocked by that then she was interested.

I'am paranoid, yes or no?

that's because his body was small

we are both natty, just for your information

thinking about visiting that gym and fuck him up

shall i do it?

I'm not sure exactly, but he was no taller than 5 4"

No

Dont go to jail over some girl. Your estrogen is too high

Sounds like you're being insecure. Don't be a bitch.

Not even on your natty level? What the fuck are you talking about?

trust me i'am really paranoid right now.

>38110990
Normally iam not like this, I wouldn't even care. fucking steroids make me paranoid. I also have dreams about cheating, constantly.

do i have tren now?

to be honest
if you have to police your girl like this and can't trust her
she's probably not worth being in a relationship with

>steroids make me paranoid

To the point where you consider trying to beat up some guy who was talking with a girl you like? Get a fuckin hold of your thoughts and emotions, dumbass. Don't blame steroids. It's shit like that which gives them a bad name.

News line
>paranoid meathead on steroids tries to beat up random guy at gym - are our steroid laws too loose? more on roid rage at 10

Can't say for sure, but I'd guess he was natty.

This

Do you know how woman talk to each other? THEY ARE LIKE US. LIke how we talk about woman, they talk about other MAN. Wonder about the dick size. Telling how cute other man look. Talking about man butts

that's a fact, you can't deny.

But normally it's; ignorance is bliss.

Look, we got Dr phil in the house. Mirin dedication, you're also here.

>It's shit like that which gives them a bad name.
LMAO, the irony. You're on steroids but probably still dyel AF.

>giving steroids a bad name.
SAY NO MORE

You forced your gf to block somebody - do you realize how pathetic that makes you look in her eyes? You are not secure enough in your ability to satisfy her that you see some tiny little shit like that as a threat.

>trying to critique my physique

Not really relevant here, is it? Guarantee your response will be about this again.

Man I'm just trying to help you see that what you're doing really isn't a very good idea. The guy will feel smug because he made you react, the girl will feel belittled, and not in the way girls like.

Guarantee when she leaves your ass she will recall this situation.

>tripfag
Wasted

MasT why do you even come here when you just get BTFO?

She's acutally way more insecure than me. If i walk in a tank-top she's just blocking other ppl's view, so they can't see me. She really hates the mires.

>trying to critique my physique
because you were saying that I was giving steroids a bad name. Come one man, do you know where you are? Is this MG?

Yeah i know it's wrong, i'am just telling you that i'am paranoid last couple of days. I'am not joking about that. I'am not like this off steroids. I'am thinking that Canary is right and i got some other compound mixed with masteron.

he likes to pretend he's an epic trole and keeps shitposting

yeah man, i got btfo so hard.

I feel so terrible right now. Shit

I like to be better than you

She was just happy to get a compliment from a guy.

Thinking about it now, makes me realize it was indeed béta to do. Also knowing that i can get another woman without any trouble.

It's important to learn from your mistakes guiyz, that's why iam this good, because i learned from from all the prev mistakes.

>was indeed beta

Expected nothing less from you bb

Who is this alpha man?

Where have you been all my life?

I accept your challenge. This is more fun than usual

>Who is this alpha man?
>HMFIC !DMnmnJERRY
>JERRY

Who could it be?

They don't talk the same way.

jerry is also more alpha, than this punk

Goddamn

My girl left again. This time seems final. I left and I know she resents me for it. She told me to come back, that she wanted a place together. Fuck.

We fought last night, I called her and asked her what the fuck? She wouldn't meet the conversation so I asked her to at least get help, that I saw the things she posted online. Ended with her calling me a "stalker" and not to call her again.

So she started texting me, lmao. We got into it, I just berated her. I stopped when she said she threatened self harm again. I told her I'd her friend always, she just tears me apart. We left it at that agreeing to be friends. Then I got wine drunk af.

Called her about an hour later after we'd settled down. Told her I wanted to spend a week or two more with her, she was hesitant and dismissive at first; saying I'd "never get over it" that we'd just "continue the cycle" but then she agreed it would be great. It would be fun and we needed closure. So I guess a weirdly unsmooth victory.

Test is best. By far

There's a new tripfriend in town

I don't own a Ms Nakano body pillow so I can't be jerry

Sounds like an unhealthy relationship.
You should get one last fuck in, then look for someone new.

Mirin vascularity and ability to avoid the sun.

>2 jerrys
Gotta fight to the death now. It's the rules.

White Power

pls shave more frequently and start using fake tan for god's sake

Listen, get whatever it takes for you to have closure, even if it's just an understanding that she will never give you closure

Then just leave. Forget her and don't ever go back - understand that it is impossible for things to work with her at this point no matter what. Block her number, social media etc. It will be good for both of you.

This is gross get some sun it's good for you

I agree with this but don't fuck her if it's emotional for you still will just make it harder srs. And make sure you're not looking for a hole just because you lost one but because you want someone to share your life with

how much test are you on?

250mg ew + 12.5 mg asin e4d

>Who is this alpha man?
I'm right here bruh

Thank you for treating Azusa with the respect she deserves

Do you shave your legs....

first cycle? what you running? how lean were you before you started this cycle and or frauding?

Since I bicycle a lot and wear cycling pants and want to avoid getting my hair ripped out yes.

is it true that you get 5x times more gains from the same dose of tren as test? how reliable are those numbers exactly? because if it is it is half the price of test for the same amount of gains with the added benefit of water shedding

Of course jerry. She's not the girl for me but I respect all waifus

Why does this look so gross?

Dude go see a shrink. You got mental health issues.

>shave more frequently
gay

I never blasted, I am on high HRT dose of 250mg a week of test bc of an accident. Might blast in winter though at 500mg a week. I kinda watch my diet closely and cardio 5 days a week so I am pretty lean. I am on TRT since October 2015 and staying on for life

it's not that simple

but yes, tren is much much better than test, if you can endure the sides

He already wears bicycle pants. He's already past the point of no return.

I don't see the problem

got any progress pics at all? not many /fraud/ers have dated progress pics with details on doses, i'm interested to see peoples progress.

>progress on 250mg test/w
he might as well be natty

Lmao of course it's emotional. She wanted my kids. I'm the only man to cum in her. She had a miscarriage from me. I need closure but I need a few weeks to say goodbye. She is a my dream girl. She wanted so badly to make things works, but she's so damaged.

She's a lesbian though.

It's emotionally abusive on her end.

Sadly not. I was surprised by the changes low dose+good food+patience does

that's the point of TRT

Don't fuck with tren unless you have experience. There's nothing like tren and it's a godsend, but the sides can be brutal. I handle roids incredibly well and even I had some struggles with tren sides.

kek. anyone who has /fraud/ progress pics pls share.

Did Mossad ever poast his slave qt. Also how many of u nigger take low dose cialilis on the day lee, 5mg to 7.5mg.

what sides did you get/find the most difficult to deal with? and what dose were you running?

This

I never give a fuck when girls have boyfriends, because 90% of the time, they still let me hit.

The first mistake the boyfriend makes when finding out she's talking to me is exactly what you've done.

They react jealously and try to control the grill

>this works in my favor

The gf immediately thinks less of her bf
WHICH NEVER GOES AWAY
it's like a seed of destruction in a relationship

My first serious girlfriend was when I was a junior in high school. She was the first girl I loved, and we were together for a year, and she was there for me while my dad died. She tried killing herself multiple times. She's now going to become a man. It was a horrible relationship but nothing will ever match the intensity. I feel like I empathize with you to some extent.

I hope things work out for the best - it is what you both deserve.

have xp senpai, thinking of doing 125test 100tren then up with by 25 every month

Also you faggots mirin my sixs? Quints are for bitches this is a real man's get

I know right. I found these pic on her phone also

Oh alpha man that eats pizzza, please share your wisdom.

kek

FFS this guy is on the money masT. Exactly what I was saying. You lost respect in her eyes and I hope you lost some respect for yourself too

what a fucking waste

>roiding tripfag
you dont deserve the gets, neck yourself

130mg/day for 16 weeks because I hate my body. The worst things were the night sweats which were worse-than-DNP tier and the cardio effect which essentially rendered me useless for cardio. Thankfully I only started to experience insomnia to a small degree towards the end, and never suffered from paranoia. Blood tests also showed that my blood pressure was slightly higher than average but that's only because I have very low blood pressure anyway so if yours is normal you might seriously fuck your shit up.

Also, tren dick started to set in towards the end even with caber so be wary as fuck. The positives are too fucking many to list, though, so give it a try (I did not gain a single pound of fat on tren eating at >5k cals a day but I added a fuckton to all my major lifts and gained some serious size).

Guess i need to follow your advice, since you're the casanova over here.

Who are you fooling breh? I know this an anonymous board, but come on.

This insecure masT is secure enough to post face pics, to show body pics and even show dick pics if i want. While you're still hiding about your keyboard.

I don't give a fuck, i do the fuck i want. I'am a bossss, iaam a bossssss

I don't have to show my face, body, or dick to prove that your girl fucks me while you're at work, cuck

>130mg/day

Xoxo

I'm just trying to tell you what I see man you don't have to do shit. I'm not making claims to be Casanova either, just saying it seems like a bad move to me and I was explaining why, and so was the other guy.

No need to get aggressive if you feel you really did the right thing, but here

you literally admit it was the wrong move. It's okay bro.

You post your pics in every /fraud/ and /cbt/ and have this "weee I'm the boss" attitude but I think we see you really are insecure mane. I could be wrong but that's what I see.

Fucks this post look at them sextuples.

Imagine that 130mg a day on top of eating literally nothing but simple sugars and high fat high protein junk food in the middle of a whirlwind romance with my now fiancé in Europe and you have the best 16 weeks of my life

She'll probably leave your insecure ass

>I don't have to show my face, body, or dick to prove that your girl fucks me while you're at work, cuck
No, i just trust you like that. That's how it works, you don't need proof. Who needs proof?

I forget that this was a place where people are like that like you just described. I can't help it your girl is ugly and fat, thus you never need to worry that other man will look at her.

You don't know enough to conclude this yet, but i respect you tried.

Yeah man, i'am insecure. Didn't you read my story?

Secure and intelligent, i have to change against this man

IAM OUT. KEK

She's so complicated. Hopefully, she maintains. Very back and forth girl but I imagine she does want to see me. She wouldn't agree otherwise, I had one caveat though: don't see other people. She said she wasn't even looking (even though she's updated her fetlife and might go to an event today. She won't though she's a depressed mess).

I asked her if she thought about me. She said yes all the time, but about how miserable she's made me. When I told her no she only responded with "don't lie".

She'll be happy to see the one man that was good to her.

Oh look, another tripfag who contributes nothing

Leave frog poster

hi guyz

Noooo thanks

/frauds/ thought on GH15? Can't understand,, waht's the hpye about legit kintropina?

WHERE IS MY IZZY

hello yolo

Haven't read your story. I don't know if you're intelligent or not but I think the more someone asserts their intelligence the less true it seems to be.

Well I hope things go okay my man. Relationships are tough as fuck. Be good to each other as best you can.

Look another pepeman

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

DELETE THIS

>don't understand the sarcasm
>relationships are tough as fuck. Be good to each other as best you can.
>calls me beta

lmao

So what's the gig with mk667?

I know it'll increase GH without any shutdown or estro sides, but is it still safe to take if I'm 18 and too young for test?

Seeing as it's not scheduled or a steroid, is it still legal?

If it's legal, are the supplement stores claiming to sell it legit or are they like test boosters? Or do I get it from a regular steroid source?

Will it make me taller if my growth plates haven't fused? Will it make my dong bigger? Will it solve all of my life problems?

Can't really find much on r/steroids about it, sorry for the question dump, have a qt as compensation