>start talking to a girl on POF
>got her tits in most of the pictures which suckered me in
>we exchange numbers and start talking over the phone since Thursday till today
>tells me she's a "model" and she was in the Nutz magazine
>start searching up her intsagram/kikebook to for any possible body shots
>find one but it's body didn't look too bad
>left to go to Leeds this morning
>turn up in the afternoon and knock on the door
>the door opens to a hamplanet wearing some "hide my fat but show my tits" dress
>start calling myself a twat in my head
>Realise her tits weren't that great. They were fat tits
>see her layer of makeup hiding her fluffy moustache
>she had a basic fat womans ass
>Sit down and start having small talk
>see her tits 90% hanging out
>go to use her toilet and proceed to block her number
>go down stairs and tell her "I'm just gonna get my wallet out my car. I'll be back in a sec"
>Jump in my car and drive the fuck back home
>turn mobile data on to her trying to ring me on whatsapp
>block every form of contact
>get a KFC and tell Veeky Forums about my latest blog entry

So remember guys, make sure you ALWAYS ALWAYS try and find a body shot of any woman you talk to online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxjVzmhkw0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you wanted this

you know it will happen again
you are obviously too desperate to get the warning signals
also
>2016
>online dating

>kids linked to her account
>talking about her pussy
Klassi

How do people like this exist?

Post pics of her. Also why didn't you rage fuck her before you left and cum in her hair/eyes

It's Claassssi

With an "I,"and a little dick hanging off the "C" that bends around and fucks the "L" out of the"A"-"S"-"S."

Because people like this have 10 kids.

Dude she'sw obviously a ham planet you dumb fuck

You don't need body shots to know that
LOOK AT HER FAT FUCKING FACE
and those brows are disgusting

You must be ugly af

First of all, being on POF is pathetic
Secondly, not knowing a fucking uggo when you see one

You must be an ugly dyel yourself

>pancake tittie confirmed

Sure sign of a ham fucking planet you retard
wow

Roasties are getting so uppity now they have that ugly eyebrow shit and an instagram filter

I know. I fucked up.

What the fuck? Is this a bait? Those are the tits of a fat woman and you can see that miles away.

LITERALLY THIS

fuck off OP you dyel cuck

shamefur dispray.

Sorry for being a dick but ya blew it famalam

Hit the gym and raise your standards

High test qt3.14 will come your way
You're gonna make it brah

>Sorry for being a dick but ya blew it famalam

I appreciate it mate. I did blow it. I fucked up big time for being that desperate.

Youre dumb OP. Thats one of the rules of online dating. If she doesnt have any body pics, shes fat. If there is only 1 body pic and its slightly chubby, its an old pic and shes much fatter. Girls that look good are going to have multiple body pics to show off how good they look.

Yeah I was tempted to be a cunt and say the same as you but I just felt bad for the guy...

You need to sign up for uni, because that's where the top pussy is ripe for the crushin'

Veeky Forumsbrahs always talk about going for girls at the gym, but the true secret to pussuccess is school

Finest bitches go to college
Best way to pick one up is to be an outstanding student and plant your seeds my making conversation from time to time

Be patient and the pusserino shall flow to you fampai desu

I immediately felt bad after saying them mean things.
Poor guy just needs to learn from his mistakes and hopefully he'll never do it again.

I know it is and I was just being fucking stupid.

I deserve it. Funny thing is that she didn't go and visit her grandma cause she wanted to see me so now she's probably sat in her house all on her own

I've learned not to use POF again. Fuck that shit. Don't feel bad for being rude.

Buddy...do you really think the best pussy is at uni. That means you have access to the best pussy for only 3-4 years of you life. Not only that when you're the least attractive as a male (not just talking physically)

It's best to you because you literally don't know where to find girls of value anywhere else.

I met up with this fatty off tinder because i just wanted to get laid. Only got a handy but she kept asking "what are we?" and kept telling me we wouldn't have sex unless we were dating so i ended up blocking her. Probably could have gotten it but wasn't worth any effort

>Grandson
>27

Holy fuck this is a no no.

You know what, she was madly in love with me but I know for a fact I wouldn't have gotten hard.

Naw dude, I've spent the last 5 years traveling the world in the Army.
Getting pussy in multiple different states and countries.
Going back to school is amazing and full of all kinds of top notch pussy.
How can you deny that?

These girls are young, easy, fit, and fucking gorgeous.
A lot of them are pretty modest and intelligent as well.

Nigga you dumb. Have you not seen a fat woman's tits before?

Well now you do LMAO you got fatfished

Nigga nobody gives a shit you're talking to yourself...

This thread isn't about you

This ain't cool in my book. It's one thing to brag about how you didn't have sex with a willing partner, but posting her pics so they can be reverse searched is another matter. You're being a fucking asshole.

Granted, you get shitbags where ever you go,
but there is a serious fucking plethora of puss to crush

Yeah the girl i was talking about was obsessive about constantly texting and would start sending more messages if i didn't reply right away. Hung out with her twice before i decided my hand was a better option

Fuck off you roastie.

I should mention that she lied in her profile about having an "athletic" body.

We're so PC bro

>>>/reddit/

You got done by the GOT NO COLLAR BONES FAIRY, dude.

Just be careful with that, these bitches have started painting on FAKE COLLARBONES.

stay safe and don't get fatfished.

ALSO, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO SAY THIS, IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MEET IN A PUBLIC PLACE FOR SAFETY, SHE'S NOT HOT, SHE'S DESPERATE.

Mate I've learned from it.

Lost half a tank of petrol but I've learned from my stupid mistake.

how the fuck did this pic fool you?

Beware of the piggies with the
PAINT.
look at this sow my niggas.
youtube.com/watch?v=FxjVzmhkw0g

It just did I was just stupid because I know they're tits of a fat woman.

Guess I just wanted to get my dick wet but her hamplanet size wasn't worth it.

Because we tax hard workers punishing them the harder they work, but we incentive her by giving her more of their money for each kid.

she's at least 32, read it more carefully.

How could you not tell this was a planet?

Like I said, I was stupid and I guess I just wanted to get my dick wet.

Stop having sex with women. They're all either fat or crazy. Switching to dudes can be a little scary at first, but pretty soon you'll wish you had made the change years ago

Whatever you say, batty man.

you forgot no homo

>REEEEEEEEE

Dude how can you think that she has an athletic body with those awful tits? I'm from Leeds. I'm going to keep an eye out for this fattrap

Those tits are obvious signs. If she was not fat her tits would have been more round and not hang like that

>left to go to Leeds this morning
Yorkshire user?

Midlands mate.

You travelled over 2 hours to try fuck a fatty. Terrible.

I could've but my dick wouldn't have worked for a fatty.

>"what are we?"
>"nothin but mammals baby"
>proceed to smash

>28 years old
>about to leave my gf (thank fuck)

Welp, lets hope I get the promotions to an income for attracting younger birds eh lads.

Only 3 years to go before pic related hits me

You're clearly a pathetic loser. Just fuck the fatty next time, no one will ever know.

Rather wank off

Single forever is the one I picked.

>2 babies out of 10 dead

what the what

>2 years away

Single forever with a side of ugly girls it is

Don't worry user you did good and hopefully learnt your lesson

Course I've learned my lesson, friendo.

I'm just laughing over it all and me actually having balls and dipping rather than staying there.

>1 grandson between 6-20

>32
Me too

I bet you live in bongistan OP.
Looks like a typical fat slag

Of course he does, he mentions Leeds in the OP

My sister has a friend like this and they are just naturally dumb scum of the earth. They don't care about anything but eating, sleeping, fucking, and getting high. The kids end up in foster care or a burden to a grandmother who only creates more little monsters like the mother. Fucking filth. My mom and other sister try to coddle the fucking retard subhuman it does no good. Sometimes I wish she'd just die so she won't curse another child with her DNA and life. Making the world a little bit brighter by eliminating such a disgusting female.

I did state I was driving to Leeds.

sounds like you got yourself a 10/10 in bongland, mate

She was bruv. Full on fat slut.

I'm sure she's still sat inside her house right now.

>Obesity over-the-head-and-to-the-side angle
>make-up overload
>hair hiding lack of collarbones (always look for collarbones)
>deep v-neck with 0 definition or indication of anything

>is that face mspaint copy/pasted from another image
>flip flops
>no collarbones

nigga you dumb

Easy way to tell if a girl is fat is if she only takes closeup pics

If she doesn't have any of her full body at a distance it's a trap

>painted on eye brows with squared edges
>fake eye lashes
>Tranny shading make up to shape face/give feminine contours
>super close framing of photo
>head at an angle
>hair covering half of face and neck/shoulders
>gaping tits
When you've used online dating for a while you learn to spot the gutter trash, the SJWs, painted whores, trannies, fatties, and kooks just by a single image and a few words.
You live and you learn OP.

Where's the scoring girls way younger than you option

>implying anyone would want to look her up for any other purpose than using her to promote a gag reflex to counteract food poisoning

I work in a low-income area and there's some pretty depressing shit. It's especially sad when a mom forces her teen pregnancy kid that's twice the age of their siblings to watch all of her other offspring while she goes off to fuck around and do drugs.

This should say age 37

Nobody marries young these days unless they want a lifetime pass to trailer park central

I think I'm just a bit unlucky with dating.

Last girl I was seeing had 2 kids but she had a phat ass and was short. She told me she couldn't see us going any further which I appreciated in a way.

My bad

>Tranny shading make up to shape face/give feminine contours
Another straight male aware of this shit.
It's a visual trick tranny performers use to give them selves cheek bones, make their noses look smaller, and even give the perception of cleavage and breasts.

>Buddy...do you really think the best pussy is at uni.

Unless you're a 1% banker/actor/athlete, it absolutely is. The smart play is to mess around in college for 2-3 years, then try to lock down a qt wife.

>Sophomore year of uni
>experimenting with nofap
>became super horny and desperate after a 2 week dry spell so I resorted to tinder
>match with this fatty, literally had to do no effort of my part to get laid
>her boobs literally looked like moobs (think boogie but even smaller)
>she was a fridge
>she had fresh red stretch marks
>we made out and she smelled of spoiled milk
>she jerked me off before we penetrated
>she was unsurprsingly a dead fish, and I came in 35 secs just to end the agony
>after I left my dorm, she proceeded to ask if this is a one time thing or if this will happen again
"We'll see"
>after I left her dorm, I proceeded to spit for 30 minutes after and I literally even washed my mouth with soap
>proceeded to block all forms of communication with her
>still have PTSD to this day

Nofap is a fucking meme guys. Pls don't make the same mistake I did. NEVER fuck a hambeast, no matter what.

I know people say some hambeats are fuckable but I always believe they stink of fatness and I know that would make my dick shrink up

How about don't settle next time

Blasting a fully charged load on a girl's face is one of the best feelings ever

You're supposed to do nofap only when you've already singled out women you want to get with. If you don't talk to anyone or don't have women around you you just end up being frustrated and doing shit like that

This was 2 years ago. This was the first and only time my standards got this low, and the only time I fucked a hambeast ever. Never again. Thankfully now I have an attractive girlfriend so all is well. I have learned from that experience, though at a cost.

I thank Lord Jebus every evening for making me gay. The amount of time spent getting action is 0 as I can't keep up with requests... Unlimited sex on demand

Since y'all go to the gay church (gym) anyways, maybe paying to jebus can help...

That's not a good angle, though. You can tell by the roll from the right underarm and the shape of the left forearm. Plus, them titties in the "good" pic are pretty bad unless her excuse is that she's wearing a non-sexy, barely functional, hanging out bra

>implying most people have the self control to prioritize what they want most (house, career, etc) over what they want now (sluts, easy jobs with shit pay just to get by)

Aight guys a qt on tinder gave me her numb a few days ago and I texted her back and forth a little that day but not since. How does this sound
>hi remember me? xd
>are u free today?

Is this too tryhard fuck I'm autistic