What else do you do to become more attractive besides lifting?

What else do you do to become more attractive besides lifting?

Fuck that image is depressing.

I don't lift to become more attractive.

Have the same two bfs now i did as an obese dyel.

I lift so i can still eat like a normie but be healthy (visible abs are my only metric of health)

???

it's a study that evaluated people judging personality based on nothing other than a picture.

naturally the dishevelled obesefuck is going to be rated less in personality when the only metric to measure the personality is their hygiene/looks.

I assumed it was based on a full profile. Makes more sense with your added context.

But its generally true anyway. Veeky Forums alone is evidence of this. How many obesefuck kissless virgins come to this website and spew their racist/sexist bullshit because they are angry at a world they perceive to be unfair?

be tall

>Fuck that image is depressing.
what am I missing, are they saying that people who look good have good personalities?

Did the girls rate the personality without looking at the photo, by only reading the profile?

Yeah, but it can't be as linear as that graph. I know some truly shitty hot people and some lovely ugly people.

not everyone who is unattractive is obese or a virgin

some people are just ugly or (with guys) short

i know plenty of ugly guys who have perfectly nice personalities

>it's a study that evaluated people judging personality based on nothing other than a picture.

gay

>have cheekbones
>cardio
>hiking
>travelling
>reading
>grooming and hygiene
>smiling at girls

The chart says if you have a 5 personality but a 1 on looks, you'll never get rated a 5.

If you have a 5 on looks but have a horrible personality you'll never (aside from those very few outliers) get rated lower for it.

The chart is indicating what we all know. Looks matter more than anything else in initial attraction.

I have a magical power, watch.

sike nigga hahaha

you thought you had the last word on this one?

>The chart is indicating what we all know. Looks matter more than anything else in initial attraction.

yeah but why would you assume anything about personality based on looks

Of course I am more attracted to a pretty girl than an ugly one upon first meeting or just looking at a photo, but yeah a girl can have a shit personality or be bipolar or something and ruin her attractiveness

Regression much? It's showing that "looks" and "personality" are the same thing; they are two labels for a single underlying construct. This isn't news to psychologists who have an effect called"beautiful is good". It's so strong it gives rise to the"halo effect".

that's just what happens when you average these kinds of studies. things get linear and unrealistic.

>It's showing that "looks" and "personality" are the same thing; they are two labels for a single underlying construct.

come on

>>it's a study that evaluated people judging personality based on nothing other than a picture.
no its not, okcupid used to have two ratings on their site. one for looks, one for personality.

the chart is saying people got rated the same. implying either the text in a profile doesn't matter, or that the two are confused by most people to mean the same thing.

but really, it could just be that people didn't vote properly. if i thought my ratings would influence the attractiveness of the girls that was recommended to me on the site, then i would rate the hotter girls higher on both looks and personality, just so i get matched with more hot girls in the future

Good question, how many? Do you know? Is everyone except for you that comes to this website a neckbeard virgin lefrogman beta?

He's just letting his perception paint his world view just like the obesefuck kissless virgins.

nice job projecting

Meditating.

>money
>social status
>straight white teeth
>clear skin
>nice clothes
>nice haircut

shit like that. Also don't try to chase perfection. Chase the best version of yourself you can be. I know it sounds corny but people underestimate unique perfection. Like most people are attractive when they have all of these attributes like nice skin and shit like that. Like think of a lot of girls its like she isn't horrible looking but needs some work, its the same thing for guys

Gay

Check out the personality on her.

>go to dermatologist
>take medication
>works for a while and continue taking it because it is clearing up skin
>eat same lifting food while doing this so everything is consistent
>suddenly skin starts getting worse again and now it's all messed up regardless of boring same diet and taking skin care routine
It's not working out man

I browse /r/incels a lot and most of them are fat/assholes