Who /nopoo/ here?

who /nopoo/ here?

>ITT: fiber deficiency

Havent used shampoo in years. I have long thick hair tho so I do use deep conditioner.

have long curly hair.

shampoo only fucks it up.

Haven't used for years. Baking soda master race.

I don't use shampoo.
Hair is never greasy. Hair is only an inch or so long tho so idgaf.

How do you get rid of dandruff?

Been about a year since I dropped shampoo. Hair is strong and thick, continuing to grow it out hasn't been an issue, and my hair is better quality than both my sisters' and probably on par with my mom's who gets professional shit done to it once a month.

The only problem I've had is that sometimes I get weird dry spots on my scalp that feel sometimes like scabs or something. It's not often and mainly when I have to go on antibiotics which impact my ability to take proper showers, but it's something that happens and is a little embarrassing.

go to the dermatologist.

They will prescribe you a super strong shampoo you only have to use like 3 times a year.

I have dermatitis so its not no pussy shit shampoo either

Can't dandruff be dealt with permanently?

Depends on the cause of it

kek

I used to do it and my hair was soft, strong and overall in the best condition it had ever been. Regular shampoo had made it frizzy and dry.

I had stopped, so I'm doing it again to hopefully get my hair looking normal. I'm not going to be using baking soda like others because I hear conflicting things about it damaging hair over time and I'm growing my hair out long.
I'll be using an apple cider vinegar mix that's been infused with rosemary, peppermint and black tea, though.

How am I meant to hold in my poo forever? And surely it'd be terrible for your intestines?

you're using wrong shampoo dumbass. get one for curly hair.

ITT: retards that think "no poo" will make your hair "soft, strong etc..

bitch your hair is greasy as fuck and you can't even tell? it has so much oil on it US wants to fucking invade

It's the only time I've ever received compliments on how good my hair looks, so that's enough for me.

yes

The oil evens out after about a month, m8.

Who /hairstinkslikeshit/ here?

Lies, done around 15 poos today and it does not leave your butthole happy.

have just started this week. no more gain loss for me, the bowelcramps have been pretty bad but since yesterday it feels like there is a stone before my anus that stops it from getting out.
>tfw gainsgoblins and toiletcucks think shitting is necessary

I have been for the last 2 years. Never have to use hairgel or wax, as my hair's already in shape.
Always get compliments from barbers.

I have to shower daily though, preferably with cold water. Otherwise it loses its softness and difficult to manage. Not greasy tho.

I heard dry shampoo or conditioner is recommended with /nopoo/. Can anyone explain why and/or recommend a good one?

i shampoo once a week and condition three times a week

I haven't used shampoo in a year. Granted I'm bald.

You can actually just use cornstarch and even mix cocoa powder in it if you have darker hair for an inexpensive dry shampoo without any weird shit in it.
It doesn't do anything but soak up excess oil in your roots for when you don't want to rinse your hair. It'll make your hair fluff up and not look like shit, but you don't want t use a lot or all the time. You can also add a few drops of some essential oil and use it to make your scalp smell nice.

Dry shampoos pretty much are made of cornstarch, but the aerosol can ones are made with alcohol and different chemicals that sound like ass to me. Maybe someone else can answer your question more. I had no idea there were dry conditioners out there.

What made you start using conditioner? Do you have long hair? Does it make it look better?

Genuinely interested

I hold mine in all month, I only go once in 30 days to maximize my nutrient absorbtion

I shampoo my hair every day and it's soft as shit and super strong. What the fuck is this? Is this an excuse for you to not shower?

Yes humans need shampoo

>tfw i've spend over $70 on sulfate free 'curly hair' shampoo

Cute, but not even Aveda can help me.

My scalp is so much better without shampoo.
Stop assuming I have thin pathetic strandy whitegirl follicles for hair, you're triggering me :(