Aboard the FLIK train

I know youre hurting bros. But there is one path that can save you. One chance. You already ignored me yesterday when it was 800 sat. Now its 1300 and word is starting to get out.
>90 percent of coin supply being burned
>$3 million marketcap
>CEO of Bitpay

This will not last. You wait past tonight and its gone forever.

So happy i bought 2 days ago holy shit

sorry, i dont trust niggercoins

TI's only there to spread awareness man

when's the token burning again?

It's now at 1400

Looks like pepe.
Anyway how high can this shit go?

10,000+ marketcap is dirt low. coin burn is going to be huge.

This is TRIG 2.0, you fuckers better time your sell orders right or you'll lose big.

TRIG is $17 mill i hope so as that would bring us 6x. dawgs dont realize just how undervalued this is do u

it's too late, i'm not chasing any more of this pump and dump shit

re: TRIG valuation vs FLIK
peaked at 20x.
even after dump its still 6x higher

this is going to make everyone who invests now a fuck ton

people get mad that they buy the coins at their peak and take a loss cause they don't know how to look at charts

Coin burn from 600 mil tokens down to 80 mil... Do the math. 1.5 mil 24 hour volume... And then on top of that you have TI and Kevin Hart shilling it, with the co-founder of Bitpay. Going off that alone it'll be surprising if it doesn't dip up to 30mil at some point :/ Seems like a no brainer

I was just looking at TRIG charts and thinking the same. That tiny bump is literally the market cap of Flik right now... I wont say this will definitely go from 5 mil to 75 mil, but a good 25-30 mil is bloody easy. And still lower than post-ICO exchange price...

Where do you see the price for FLIK after the coin burn or in a couple of weeks? At what price are you all considering selling?

thats how to make cash in this gaem. anyone getting in today is lucky af

realistically $15 mill marketcap which is 5x. however fomo will peak it at $30-$40. keep in mind only $3 mill rn. Everyone reading this just throw 1 btc in thats it

Reeee, how long does coinmarketcap usually take to list circulating supply? That's when the real FOMO will set in.

This is a PnD, make your money and get out. People are starting to shill this so it isn't good signs.

Dont stay too long.

I agree.

I just bought in at 7 cents nooo please i hoe i dont get dumped on

its got a long way to go from 7 cents. The post burn market cap is tiny and it hasnt moved far yet from initial exchange price

HERE WE GO

Already 9 cents on little etherdelta while coinexchange is down. Boys... I think we're going to the moon...