BF% Estimate thread?

Didn't see one in the catalog.

18-19%

low 20s?

20-25
this guy is delusional

Cut your hair you dirty hippie

22-25

6'3" 188lbs. Trying to lose enough weight before bulking.

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.
Balding roider manlet detected.

19-20%
I'd just start your bulk slowly and eventually you'll get leaner as your muscle mass increases.

15%?

>tfw just came off cut from 22-23%
>need to get more cut for 6 pack but don't want to stop bulking
>;-;

roast me bros

6'1" ~180

I'm also feeling a little anterior pelvic tilt just looking at this pic, FUCK

Stop the cut and slowly transition into a bulk with a very small surplus, like 200-300 calories max. There's nothing to cut down to since you lack muscle mass, unless you are obese you should always bulk first as a beginner to build a solid foundation of strength and muscle.

skinny fat, bulk and look up how to fix that pelvic tilt

height and weight?

Harry?

Dumbbelldore?

manlet mode. 5'7, ~150 in the morning, ~154 at night

lifts are pretty chit, my latest numbers are 105/155/205/235 for a 3x5. pretty much gonna stay on that dreamer bulk.

sean

Would you suggest eating at maintenance for a week or so before bulking?

Yeah you should bulk. Abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat chick.

Yes. Slowly increase your calories and watch your weight like hawk. Don't go straight into a bulk.

BF%?

honestly i feel like i've been leaning out while getting stronger if anything. goal physique right now is 155 at 10%, so i have at least another 10 lb of solid muscle to put on. maybe when i can bench 2 pl8 i'll cut

>Gut sucked in

Hard to tell, 18-24%

5'9 170lbs

Bump

72 kg.

5'6 126lbs

>cankles/10
idk 30? girls are too hard to gauge and it shouldnt matter. fix your legs theres no definition anywhere, you look like the type of person who only cares about having a midriff to show off in the summertime

25%

>30
retard she's probably 20 or a little higher. stop projecting

you should lift moar

daamn. i guess i'm a fatty :< I thought I looked good.

you're not a fatty but you sure aren't fit. go lift and eat better

5'10, 258 lbs

Don't have a pic

take a guess Veeky Forums

5'9
No bully plz

Right is current naturally.

6'0 200lbs

Secondly have I made any noticeable difference?

You're pretty hot, but you probably wouldn't stand out in a crowd. If you wanted to, lose a bit of fat, start lifting, and get some leg definition and maybe some abs. Then you'll be Veeky Forums and really hot shit.

Any idea of body fat? I've only been training 9 months (started at 125kg [275lbs) and am currently 103.9kg [229lbs]) since I quit vidya and alcohol and muh sugars.

Yes, I'm still fat (or obese mayo mang) but I've been eating at a deficit and eating well and expect to be a normal weight by xmas.

Bump

Posted in CBT, may as well post here. Estimate pls?

You made some good body hair gains

Alright
I am a hungry skeleton

FUCK These wide hips. How do I fix my shitty physique?

18%
You can hop on my dick any time bby girl :)

I had your same physique when I was still a little chubby. Losing that bit of fat on your love handles helps a ton for narrowing your waist as does working obliques and getting wide shoulders/lats. You'll look aesthetic as fuck, it will just take more work than people with thinner waists. Worked out for me though.

**meant thinner hips, not waists.

REEEEEEEcomp

Literally looks like the exact same pic
Change your diet and lift

If your shoulders are wider than your hips (and they are) you don't have wide hips. You look bad because you're fat, don't blame your genetics. If you cut and build some muscle you will look fine. Also use some fucking sunscreen next time damn.

I'm genuinely curious come on

borderline swimmer / Auschwitz. Eat more.

I didn't need you to tell me I'm skinny I can see that
I wanted my bf%

Probably around 10%. With that little muscle mass it's quite difficult to guess though.

5'10 160 lbs. My guess was around 10-12%?

I am thinking 18%
175cm
63kg

Find a good physiotherapist

>18%
Closer to 10