Would Veeky Forums be interested in a /LooksMaxing/ General?

It'd be like other generals with a pastebin on how to looksmax as well as anons posting their progress, tips and advice on looksmaxing. Would any of you incels be interested?

pls go back to lookism

I would.

>000

What happened to the Mewing generals?

The last thing any board needs is any new generals.

This is a good idea.

Take it to faggot. This board is for looking at dick bulges while claiming we're admiring one's v-taper

/LMG/ CONFIRMED

>emo twinks who go out of their way to look like drug addicts
>looksmaxing

This, generals are killing Veeky Forums.

However, i would support just a good old fashioned looksmaxing thread.

fuck off.

>Veeky Forums used to be good
hello newfriend

Me too, athough I think I already know most things regarding looks, posture, skincare, oral posture and such. Hope you know something else or new

what do you mean by oral posture desu?

kill yourself

just know that it would be /How do I get rid of my blackheads/ general within a week

Correct tongue posture for horizontal facial growth, correct swallowing technique for hollow cheeks (I have big cheek muscles from incorrectly swallowing my whole life. I hope they atrophy) and correctly engaging my oral/facial muscles to minimize my monotome voice.

Better than the daily summer, trap, cuck, meme etc threads. Count me in.

>Implying this thread isn't going to be entirely about how to get a baby-smooth pink inviting butthole.

Well you can't say all of that without telling us where we're fucking up man.

Personality+looks>>looks alone

well yes but you also need looks mayne

Yeah pls elaborate on all this m8

make it happen I don't want to look like tanning leather later in life could really use good advice.

yeah but if you're caring enough about 'looksmaxing' to be doing all this weird ass shit you must be some kind of fuckin narcissist virgin fr dude.

exactly, now lets make this happen

kek

I have to disagree with you there.

In high school I had severe cystic acne, greasy ass skin, and unkempt hair. I thought my game was the problem, so I kept talking to girls but kept having no success. I remember being called an "outcast" by some of the more popular kids.

so this is what I did over the course of the next year and or so

>Took accutane
>learned basic fashion
>got fucking shredded (sub 10% bodyfat, 200lbs, 6'2)
>groomed

suddenly female attention skyrocketed, and it was JUST because I improved my looks. As a result I was able to develop my game and social skills.

10/10 would looksmax again

>looksmaxing
>looksmax
>mfw Veeky Forums has finally hit rock bottom

I dont know about a /general/, but I bet you could meme it into existence if you really wanted too. Or just make an aesthetics / looks thread every so often if you feel like it. Get tips from there

If I saw the thread in catalogue, I would probably open it though

Why not ? Go for it

1 year to 200lbs 10%?

I usually like goatees
But for some reason this one doesn't work

seconded on meme-ing it to existance

not because i want lookism threads, but because I'd think it was funny

Yes. If you're investing in having a good physique you might as well invest in having good skin, good haircut, etc...

>incels
>>>r/theredpill

People realised it's bullshit

He means not being a mouth breathing retard. Apparently the concept of not being a slackjawed inbred is a revelation to burgerstanis.

I was already 185 because I had a solid foundation of competitive gymnastics followed by weightlifting. But I didnt know shit about nutrition so it went nowhere. Freshman year of college I bulked up 15lbs and over the summer I got stage shredded for a teen physique show. After the show I gained some bodyfat but stayed in single digits. Good genetics I guess.

It was never good, but it had different shitty threads.

see

yeah I was thinking that too looking back over the pic. I trimmed it down and it's better

America is the greatest country of all time.