Veeky Forums opinion?

/s4s/ rated me 6/10. I refuse. What do the lads say?

you look like you vape

I'd say youre between six and seven IF youre 6 ft +

What's your height?

4/10

-3 points for beard, seriously.
-1 point for ridiculous clothes. This isn't the 90s

Your face looks better in this pic. Great smile. If 6 ft+, no beard, white tshirt, you'd be 7.5 to 8.5/10. Great body puts you at 9+ . You're a killer.

Post face straight on, after you've shaved that shit off your face.
7/10 max based on these btw.

Ouch

Clean up your eyebrows just a bit. They're too shaggy. Don't go overboard obviously. Gotta stay in the natty range.

True. Beard is gone. And I dress like an adult. Regular shirt, jeans, flannel. American construction worker reporting in.

Here's body.

Average is 6/10. But this user is better than average. Good bone structure (and this is 80% of the game) . Clear skin. Symmetrical features. Great smile. Hair intact. He's an 8/10. Just needs to shave and stop dressing like a lumberjack. Most women would be very receptive to him.

Average is 5 you mong

my nigga

8/10 base score
+1 for body
-3 for prison tier tattoos
6/10 total

You dun fucked up son

Hi Travis, how's the old taxi?

Anyway
Groom yourself well and you're a 7

Awful tattoos

6 is average. Need a wider spread at the bottom because there are so many ways in which a person can be ugly, but only a few ways in which a person can be handsome. The scale has to reflect that. Lrn2stats

>generifag metalhead with muscles and tats
Nothing bad about it though. Just keep the beard off and you're solid 7

That's bullshit
There aren't many ways for a person to be ugly at all
Ugly people are rare

>Ugly people are rare

Ok

As far as Veeky Forums goes, you're a pretty solid 8/10, but as /s4s/ said you're a 6/10 in terms of looks.
In short, you look like a truck-driver.

Have you gotten over Bernie's loss yet?

Who the fuck is Bernie

I'm implying you sound like a liberal (and literal) faggot.

Yes, truly you're an informed person. Your opinions are very valuable.

Because why exactly?

Value these nuts you greasy American fuck

Thar ya go

R8 me and I'll take another closer, clearer and more focused pic

Meathead/10

>you greasy American fuck

Every adult in every country knows who Bernie is. I say this as a non-american. You must be 12.

8.5/10

Ay anyone else /sko buffs/ here?

if i had a daughter i wouldn't let her date you

>all these 8s

You guys know that 8s/9s are models, right? You're seriously comparing OP to lachowski, lucky, and toni? That can't be right.

OP is not ugly, but nothing special. I would say max with everything groomed/done right OP could be a 6.5/7

rate thread? I already have a gf so idrc
>mfw finally starting to think i look ok

>You guys know that 8s/9s are models, right?
LMAO this
The higher the scale is the less types of faces are within that number's range. 5's and 6's are wider than say, 7 to 8.

10*0.50 = 5

5 is average.

Let's work on math this week son.

Oh I forgot to state that it tapers down once you go down the scale the range likewise narrows. That's why it's called A V E R A G E

What the fuck is wrong with your eyes
Do you have graves disease?

Some open fists for a few times until you start to tear up. Then about that time I'd punch you straight in the nose with everything I had.

4 or 5/10 at best

3/10

You look like a personality-less fratboy, but one who gets a lot of sorority ass. Good on ya m8.

mostly ethnic Kurd with some Arab and Balkan mixed in/10

a kurd that doesn't look like literal shit? are ya sure?

Here we go. Sorry for the pussy-face.

Who the fuck let this one out of /pol/?

6/10

8/10

4/10

7/10

>great smile
>clear skin

No point in lying, we're all user here.

Lrn2readingcomprehension while you're at it

Sorta look like Jeremy renner

Slav?
Clean shave, btw.

>tattoos
DROPPED.

>'crossfit' tripfag
>thinks his opinion matters
KYS kippingfaggot

K.

no bully pls

>I dress like an adult.
thats some naivety right there. you dress like a mid america not much going for them trump supporting pb & j munching redneck who doesn't realize they should be actively attempting to escape the lifestyle they've become accustomed to or maybe even prideful of

fix your roots hunni

>lost smile & optimism

Bby pls no.

>how old were you when daddy left: the picture
Your trip now totally makes sense after seeing your picture. Have an upvote!

Actually you look like the kind of guy I get my kicks from at the bar. If I'd see you with a girl, I would go straight up to her and say
> that's so cool, you take your brother out to the bar! My brother and I just aren't that close...
You'd be amazed how often that works, and even when it doesn't its hilarious

>autism: the post

Not sure if memeing or being serious, but that's not me.
It's Pivet Madkilla.

>implying I recognize some fedora tier hipster redditfag
Post youself then. You have crossfit in your name, so obviously you are some dyel skinnyfat

This is as good as you'll ever need to look to fuck 9.5/10 chicks as long as you're tall, make good money and have the confidence to talk to them.

Anyone who thinks that a man has any use for being as pretty as a photoshopped picture of that dude from One Direction is either a fucking faggot or purposely blaming his lack of success with women on things he can do nothing about.

C'MOOOON! GOD DAMMIT!

>uglets' thought process

embarrassing tbqh

You look ok, but please be tall.
and the goaty is not working for you.

Not even close, the face is actually best thing I have going for me.
I just object to Veeky Forums's obsession with male facial features. None of the men I know who's success with women I envy are particularly pretty, they're all tall, confident and wealthy though.

pure delusion

You can meme all you want, but the truth is I've already seen your pictures and you are in fact a DYEL skinnyfat. I was just trying to bait you into posting them again. Regardless, you are clearly a vapid fuccboi who brings no value to this board, so could you kindly just fuck right off back to plebbit and continue memeing over there with all the other crossfit hipsters? Plz and thanks

Either way, i'm ignoring your trip. Have a nice life

>get out of my board
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yeah, that's ironic.

But I'm curious - are there any pics?

I say they did not want to hurt your feelings.