Tfw Neo hodlers can't refute any of these claims

tfw Neo hodlers can't refute any of these claims

>my sides

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/qtum-controversy-patrick-dais-exit-bitbay/
m.nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patrick Dai is a scammer. Don't care if it moons i'll still never touch that shitcoin.

proof?

oh wait there isn't any only accusations

>my sides

Also forgot

TRIG is part of Qtum also

/comfy/ asf

And here we are again huh? Look man Qtum just sucks. When the bull market returns ill ride NEO to x3 and then sell and ride Qtum to x2 because not only does it moon slower, it Moons softer

You're right it does, but qtum is the better long term coin here.

>be me
>made 6k from NEO going up and down
>hrudurdurr neo is retarded

As soon as you know how this market works, you'll start making money like the rest of us.

6k is nothing fyi.

My coin is better than your coin pissing matches are boring as fuck. Shit's like Xbox vs PS fanboy arguments. Are you making money? Me, too. Look how fucking awesome it is. Wanna know what's more awesome? I own both because I'm not a fucking retard.

>never gave him the time I made it in.
in 2.5 weeks, it's quite a lot. In 3 months? It's nothing.

its nothing in general

>being this mad

The google search result point is just ignorant. Obviously they don't search "neo" in China. They still call it "little ant" in Chinese on the internet.

They don't search 'qtum' either. They search '量子链' which means Quantum Chain.

The only thing the google search trend indicates is that, all the beta white cucks who can't make it in their own country and end up having to go to China to milk their white superiority that they weren't even responsible for are more interested in Qtum in China while the rest of the world is more interested in NEO than Qtum.

If the search comparison is in Chinese then you might have a point.

I don't have a point to refute more Asian volume for Qtum though. Hence I have money in both unlike all you tribalistic emotional retards.

Korean here.

Honestly I rarely here anyone talks about Neo here they are bullish asf on Qtum though.

Note I hold both coins.

WHAT DOES THIS MEANNNNNN

Mad about what?

Seems like you're the one in his feelings.

6k isn't much get over it poorfag.

Bifinex confirmed via source with Bithumb confirmed as the next "big korean" exchange. WHAT DOES IT MEAN THOUGH

>They don't search 'qtum' either.
are you to retarded to go look yourself? because you're wrong

I hold NEO but I'm curious about qtum. I'm interested in any "crypto infrastructure coin", and possibly buying it at a long term hold but I have to admit I'm wary about the Patrick Dai scam accusations. Can you refute that, OP? Why does Qtum get a lot of hate on biz?

smithandcrown.com/qtum-controversy-patrick-dais-exit-bitbay/

Where the fuck is a list of NASDAQ top coins lol stupid fud meme

m.nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979

QTUM is going to be fucking huge. I was already holding about 500 QTUM and picked up 400 more yesterday at the low point. Don't care if it dips again, I'm holding this long. Seriously QTUM may hit $100+ within a year

at the end of the day theyre both chinkcoins, and therefore will see no usage outside of china, apart from speculators which are quick to move on to the next thing.

id rather not bet on china being able to act like a real first world economy long enough to bring real long term gains to things like qtum or neo.

why bother with a chinkcoin when crypto is global and you dont have to settle for third rate developers?

fuck off, chinks do some dumb shit but they aren't stupid.

i trust American ICOs less than I trusted Chinese ones

Both may be chink coins but only qtum is actually popular with them

Neo is basically a amerifat coin now tho

It always was but it was still ez gains while everyone here thinks neo is popular in China and it is marketed directly to the west since qtum is already going strong. Neofags were dreaming of working with the Chinese gov and here's qtum working with them directly and putting public services on the blockchsin

98% of western cryptos are shit sure, but 200% of chinese ones are, unless you just care about trading them on exchanges.

the point is if it ever does get any real usage outside exchanges, it will only ever be the chinese that want to go anywhere near a chinese developed/lead crypto.

If Qtum's price was being suppressed, this would be a major contributor to that suppression?

not sure if srs

top 15 is basically all asian coins.

I think the Patrick accusation is totally irrelevant now.. Rarely anyone brings that up now a days.

It's most likely due to the Chinese bann.

Qtum got hit the hardest and hasn't recovered since.. Majority of its volume came out of China then Korea.. While Neo on the other hand was doing dandy because well majority of people buy it on Western exchanges.

If you want a short term coin Neo is the way to go for sure. Much more money to be made here, but if you want something mid/long term thats solid and will surpass Neo in the future its Qtum.

I expect a huge increase once chinese lift the banns.

~5 of 15 are asian, and most of those 5 wernt even close to the top 15 before this latest bubble started, so i wouldnt put any weight behind it until theyve proven themselves survivable through a long term bear market without the community losing interest like theyve done before.

Bitcoin - Japanese
Ethereum - Russian
Ethereum Classic - Russian
Bitcoin Cash - Chinese
Litecoin - Chinese
Nem - Japanese
Neo - Chinese
Bitconnect - Chinese
Omisego - Singapore/Chinese
Qtum - Chinese

So Ripple, Dash, Monero are the 3 American coins...

ya...or am i missing some?

Cardano is chinese im assuming too

so basically

9/10 of the top 15 coins are asian.

bithumb when?

soon

Time for muricams to conquer the world!
Fuck monero, this fatbucket is southafrican. I wonder why he isnt black or something like the father of the other fat and not athletic guy whale fatfuck

>Why is Qtum undervalued compared to NEO?
>almost same MC as NEO

Stopped reading right there.

BITCH DAPP
BITCH DAPP
BITCH DAPP

OOH

DAPP DAPP DAPP

Triple volumed... Moon incoming

this, so obvious this boards been subverted

I miss like 3 or 4 months ago before the shills and newfaggots went hysterical

lol fags deflecting.. every other thread is coin vs coin.

get mad nocoiner